Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The proposed logo looks like an oil company logo or something, I don't like it.

vCash
    Ben Volin
    I'm hearing it is RT @UniWatch Cleaner version of that new Dolphins logo that's circulating. Still not sure if legit http://bit.ly/12FdyST

I can't put my finger on it, but I kinda like it. It doesn't blow me away by any means, and I kinda want to dislike it, but I don't hate it at all.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    ^I'm with you. Im imagaining it on our helmet with a slightly changed uni and I'm not hating it. Could be good..... Just wana know when we will know
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Mike Dee
    Lots of buzz re logos. Love the passion! We continue to explore a # of design alternatives...final decision by Draft. Happy holidays!
    Marc Kohn
    Really smart job by @MikeDeeFins to leak logo, get fan reaction then go back to make last rd of changes. Don't often praise Fins - brilliant
    Last edited by SoxDolphan26; 12-26-2012 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    I just don't like the position the dolphin is in, it looks dead to me.

Interesting they say final logo by the draft. Clearly Miami expects to use the draft to reveal it, wonder if it effects our pick.

I'm sure the last thing Ross wants to do is draft a player no one wants, knows, or likes, and have him wearing the new logo on draft night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I just don't like the position the dolphin is in, it looks dead to me.

Interesting they say final logo by the draft. Clearly Miami expects to use the draft to reveal it, wonder if it effects our pick.

I'm sure the last thing Ross wants to do is draft a player no one wants, knows, or likes, and have him wearing the new logo on draft night.
    I think everybody who has changed their uniform recently has used the draft to reveal it. However, I think the finished product has usually been leaked out beforehand. But, that is a good point. I would assume that Ross and the Dolphins marketing people would want to release the logo/uniforms with a high profile/franchise player, but with draft stocks changing and coaching staffs/front offices changing, they can't exactly predict the type of player they will get come draft night. I expect some kind of big unveiling party with Tannehill, and whatever splashy big name free agent we sign.

Maybe it's just perspective, but it looks to me like a dolphin swimming to the surface. It's not the best thing out there, but I haven't seen anything better than that so far. I just hope the fan base doesn't bastardize the team into choosing another cheesy cartoon one or one that makes the dolphin look angry (we're the dolphins, we're never going to look tough or intimidating).
    Last edited by SoxDolphan26; 12-26-2012 at 07:31 PM.

vCash

Looks somewhat better on the current helmet (not sure if the helmet will change at all).

vCash

People who don't like the leaked logo have been pushing for this one. I like the leaked one much better than this one. I really don't think we need the team represented by a dolphin high on bath salts and looking to eat someone's face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post

People who don't like the leaked logo have been pushing for this one. I like the leaked one much better than this one. I really don't think we need the team represented by a dolphin high on bath salts and looking to eat someone's face.
    man that might br exactly what we need over a fairy *** whale/dolphin hybrid

vCash
    I agree with jmess, this dolphin is far cool than flipper the ***** 7 win dolphin.

vCash
    That leaked logo is terrible. It looks too soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    The more I read about it the more it sounds like it isnthe new logo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post

i dont much care for either one but i def prefer this one bc it actually somewhat looks like a dolphin. i have no idea what the leaked one is actually supposed to be bc it looks nothing like a dolphin and it looks absolutely ******** to me on the helmet. i dont like the direction the dolphin design is going but i do think it looks sleek i just wish the dolphin looked more like a dolphin while keeping the sleek look they are incorporating into it somehow
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    It's a dolphin. I'm not sure what you guys expect. It's like asking to make a bunny look ferocious and a unicorn look bloodthirsty. You make some sacrifices, like not having a tough logo, when you root for a team called the Dolphins.

This is as scary as we get...
    I understand that the leaked logo is pretty plain. But we shouldn't be going for tough/intimidating, we should go for splashy (pun intended) or "wow" factor then. The Oregon Ducks don't have a tough looking duck as a logo, they have a plain "O" and go for flashy. That's pretty much what we have to do if you guys want something exciting.
    Last edited by SoxDolphan26; 12-26-2012 at 10:36 PM.

vCash
    It looks like it's back is broken.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast