Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Ah, so the logos represent what those teams did on the field... The logos themselves represent nothing. I can come up with any old logo and it will be nothing until that logo becomes a brand of something, whether it be good or bad. I don't think you understand, evident by your response. Visually we could have the most badass, kickass looking logo ever, but it's not going to represent that if the team was to lose every game of the season.

As for the swastika; a childish example and entry false, especially considering the massive impact it's already had on the world.

In the end, no change of the logo is going to show, prove or represent anything if the intentions of the logo are not shown on the field where ultimately the perception of te team is derived from. When you see the Lions logo, you think of a sucky, undisciplined team; not something that is "quality" or "competitive".

Anyway, I'm tired of repeating myself, so I'm going to ramble on about ideas for the logo, and there's really not many. Seriously, there's no significant change you could make for it to even come close to remotely conveying the idea that the dolphins are "quality" and "competitive".
    I think logos that are more than 15-years are what counts; however, if the franchise does not win, for multiple seasons there can be 1-logo forever, it will not matter. I would love the logo and be so frustrated with the losing franchise. Yes, the logos are the symbols of the franchises; thus, never be changed!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    No the real logo is none of those and the leaked logo is not it. It will come out before the draft though.

vCash
    BenVolinPBP

Logo tidbit! I'm told that in addition to updating the logo, the #Dolphins will change the "aqua" color from more greenish to blueish
    The goal is for the aqua to look blue like the ocean, and the orange ring is orange like the sun. Or something like that

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Um alright. They said no color changes, now they are doing so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Um alright. They said no color changes, now they are doing so.
    Technically, it's not a color change if they are going to call it "aqua" no matter what.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    A while back someone suggested that the fans should vote on a new logo. Well the fans have spoken and they picked this:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/1...rylink=addthis

vCash
    I expected me to hate it, but I kind if dig it. We'll get use to a new look
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    A while back someone suggested that the fans should vote on a new logo. Well the fans have spoken and they picked this:

Thats terrible...

Of the ten they posted the only one that looked anygood was this one,

http://node4.nirvanix.com/polldaddy/...183cf1aea2.jpg

And it looks more like a bird than dolphin haha.
    Last edited by Wrench; 02-19-2013 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    ^^^agreed

the one what won, is hideous

vCash

Looks like a Dolphins fetus.

vCash

Exclamation

The problem with what The Fish Wrapped did is it:

Said The MDs' Fans all - at least 75% (a accept majority for validity) are The Fish Wrapper Participants, let alone readers; which we is false

But most importantly, it did not include the original, 70s, 80s & current Logos!!!!

It was so biased towards changing The Logo!!!! It was amateur hour; oh I am sorry, I am talking about Capitalist Controlled Fish Wrapper. What did The Capitalist Controlled Fish Wrapper think all - at least 75% (a accept majority for validity) were stupid enough to not notice?!?!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrench View Post
    thats terrible...

Of the ten they posted the only one that looked anygood was this one,

http://node4.nirvanix.com/polldaddy/...183cf1aea2.jpg

and it looks more like a bird than dolphin haha.
    i could not agree more!!!

vCash

Talking

The MDs need to consider this LOGO- http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post25443543 . If it is unavoidable & they are going to consider the logos they sent through The Media, a while back, & The Local National Fish Wrappers' Logos & Winning Logo!!

vCash
    armando
    Yes. RT @Iam305Jules: Any chance Ross would consider moving #Dolphins if the citizen panel findings oppose using public funds on stadium?

vCash
    That's Armando talking. Ross is on record many times saying he will never move them.

Even if they don't get the vote the stadium will still get done. Ross is the 2nd richest owner in the NFL, 4.4 billion net worth.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast