Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Agree with some people who should let us fans vote for the Logo.

Set up a site with 5 or so Logos and let us vote.

vCash
    I'd like to see them use an M or a D, something classic. I'm tired of looking at a cartoon dolphin.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post

I have taken this to a ridiculous level...
    that's awesome! You do realize that "real dolphins" don't wear little helmets in the wild...if that's what you are waiting for, then no dolphins will look like "real dolphins".
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    that's awesome! You do realize that "real dolphins" don't wear little helmets in the wild...if that's what you are waiting for, then no dolphins will look like "real dolphins".
    Only the ******** or epileptic ones do...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    We need better tougher looking logo, change some colours go with the navy blue or some black or something. better then all that lets starting winning games and become a yearly playoff team, seriously

vCash
    What worries me most about the leaked logo, is that if you look at the progression of logos since 1966 until this newest iteration, you can see--quite clearly--that Ross and Dee are positioning themselves to rename the franchise the Miami Ferrets.

vCash
    Our logo should be our dolphin getting bent over by tom brady and billy b

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    Our logo should be our dolphin getting bent over by tom brady and billy b
    with Teddy Bruschi in the backround video taping everything.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash

Angry I HATE This Money Grab Move!!!

I am right there with all the posters who are against it ; this is yet another reason The Dade, Broward & Key's Counties, & along with The City of Miami, MUST become The Majority Owners of The MDs, like The GBPs operate.
    These Capitalist Owners are killing The MDs

vCash

Thumbs up I Could NOT Agree MORE With This!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

There never be any changes then, mature The MDs' fans are not for these changes.

vCash
    Mike Dee did a radio interview last week and said that the logo change will be a return to the look of the older logos. He said that changes "in some people's eyes" will be slight and in others' will be more significant. He also said that the "leaked" logo is not the new logo.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Mike Dee did a radio interview last week and said that the logo change will be a return to the look of the older logos. He said that changes "in some people's eyes" will be slight and in others' will be more significant. He also said that the "leaked" logo is not the new logo.
    thank god
    Take Notes Rook

vCash

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    What worries me most about the leaked logo, is that if you look at the progression of logos since 1966 until this newest iteration, you can see--quite clearly--that Ross and Dee are positioning themselves to rename the franchise the Miami Ferrets.

LOL!!

I want them to just go back to The 1974-1989 Logo.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-22-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: going to go
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash

Thumbs up Logo Change “Likely” Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

If there are to be new (hopefully to return to old logo) then I agree should be left to the fans' vote. I think there should a public vote, in the next election; of course, without the tricks that happen in The Miami-Dade & Florida elections.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-22-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not this conversation again. :cry:
    I could agree more!!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast