Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    This deal is better than trading Zach Wheeler for a couple months of Carlos Beltran.
    It's also better than getting gang-raped. What's your point?
    I'm not sure about this...I can't imagine being "gang raped by playboy playmates being that bad.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Barry Zito is a world champion, and a saint. He can do no wrong. Kemp wears Barry Zito pajamas at night.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Barry Zito is a world champion, and a saint. He can do no wrong. Kemp wears Barry Zito pajamas at night.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    This deal is better than trading Zach Wheeler for a couple months of Carlos Beltran.
    But does it off set the trade of Carlos santana for Casey Blake? Giants have won two titles without zach wheeler so I'm sure Sabean could care less about that trade. Dodgers have money and needed bullpen arms. Is it an overlay? Probably but the dodgers needed him so I don't think its a horrible move by them. Now signing uribe, that's a different matter. It's going to be a fun off season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIANTS 4 LIFE View Post
    But does it off set the trade of Carlos santana for Casey Blake? Giants have won two titles without zach wheeler so I'm sure Sabean could care less about that trade. Dodgers have money and needed bullpen arms. Is it an overlay? Probably but the dodgers needed him so I don't think its a horrible move by them. Now signing uribe, that's a different matter. It's going to be a fun off season.
    Damn man, those were some low blows^. I guess I had it coming with my Beltran/Wheeler attack. I can't win this battle because it's impossible with Ned as my GM, so I will retreat now.
    5>2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345