Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

How Giants fans insult you...

...in the dirtiest, lowest way. (See Posey/Bonds thread)

If you go to their forum and don't say what they expect to hear, they will treat you of A PEDOPHILE FANTASING. A PEDOPHILE, can you imagine how low they dig to insult. Me, a father of 2 children whose number priority as a father is to protect their children from these dirty perverts, the real pedophiles.

How did they dare ? You don't share their opinion about Bonds being a cheater, then you are a PEDOPHILE. ? How can you write pedophile and not the F. word ? It's revenge time. not by being unpolite

For the Giants on our forum, never insult them. Don't fall as low, I don't want to see the Dodgers fans fall as low as that man, that thing, OPTISKEPT SF. I am on my way for taking legal action, it's too serious. I did not insulted them in any ways. But actions have to be taken. How did they dare ? It has gone too far.
    If you have been insulted that low (pedophile, nazi, woman beater, raper..., )please feel free to contact me, We can regroup for the legal actions
    Philippe Jardillier
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash

That sucks man. Unfortunately, there are punks all over the Internet contented by sitting behind the safety of their computer desks and saying things they don't think they'll ever be held accountable for.

Cowards.
    Last edited by GibbyIsMyHero; 11-04-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    You started all the **** in the first place.
    #Tank Nation

Playin sorry for Jabari, Riggin for Wiggins, Recede for Embiid, Rest em for Exum

vCash
    Are you seriously crying in your forum about this? I had no problem when you first posted. From my experience with you I politely responded to let you know why posters were getting annoyed with your posts in the 3rd page of the thread and then you respond to me with this condescending attitude that was unwarranted. Then you come and start just hating on Bonds and steroids when the thread was just about who will be better a better Giant- Posey or Bonds? You made it into your own hate thread for steroids and Bonds. Give me a break.

You're thinking of taking "legal action" because he called you a name? While I don't condone name calling, however, seriously dude, get some thicker skin because it's prevalent on this website and you better get used to it.

I do have one question though, do you like Thierry Henry overall (player/person)? 100% serious question.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-04-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Shailene Woodley

vCash

vCash
    You shouldn't be on their forum in the first place. That's just looking for trouble.

vCash
    Oh man! You got worked in that thread!! The post that was brought up about you being all luvy duby about Gagne really killed your credibility. Why not just not post in their forum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    ...in the dirtiest, lowest way. (See Posey/Bonds thread)

If you go to their forum and don't say what they expect to hear, they will treat you of A PEDOPHILE FANTASING. A PEDOPHILE, can you imagine how low they dig to insult. Me, a father of 2 children whose number priority as a father is to protect their children from these dirty perverts, the real pedophiles.

How did they dare ? You don't share their opinion about Bonds being a cheater, then you are a PEDOPHILE. ? How can you write pedophile and not the F. word ? It's revenge time. not by being unpolite

For the Giants on our forum, never insult them. Don't fall as low, I don't want to see the Dodgers fans fall as low as that man, that thing, OPTISKEPT SF. I am on my way for taking legal action, it's too serious. I did not insulted them in any ways. But actions have to be taken. How did they dare ? It has gone too far.
    If you have been insulted that low (pedophile, nazi, woman beater, raper..., )please feel free to contact me, We can regroup for the legal actions
    Philippe Jardillier
    Why must french people make it so hard for people to like them.

vCash
    Because I wanted to know if it happenened to someone else and if Dodgers fans were real men and not men who consider normal to treat a pedophile someone who just disagrees with you.

Yes I started, i said something you disliked, never used a single unpolite word (you can check if you have time to waste.)
    trough all the posts. I just got insulted, then was obliged to answer.

But now it is no more baseball, no more Giants or Dodgers. America has fought and lost thouthands of men for freedom and respect in our world trough centuries.

AND HE, THAT THING DARES TO CALL ME A PEDOPHILE, WHHICH MEANS CHILDREN KILLER, TORTURER, RAPER... YOU DARE to write that, and keep guilty silence after. Fix me an apointment in SF or anywhere in the world, when you want and I meet you, just you and me. Please note I am 6-1/200, run the Ironman and make 50 pushups twice a day. Bring your weapons little sissy ! You will need a lot. My 2 fists will be enough

I got plenty of insult in the forum, f. something, f. blabla and did not care, never care. But PEDOPHILE. Do you want to insult my race, religion and country too. I can be a f. Caucasian, f. Catholic and of course f. French.

You don't deserve to be american your outrageous insults to me are an insult for the country you live in. Treat someone as a PEDOPHILE because you disagree on a baseball player, dirty or not. You are a monster.

And in the Dodgers forum only one person is shocked ? All the baseball fans from all 30 teams. How can one American from all 30 teams accept that ? How can one american out of 300M accept that !
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash

I gonna go out on a limb here and say ole "Blue" is a wee bit upset.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    I am usually never speechless. Though I can say one thing, I won't be calling blue french a pedophile. I kinda feel like Curly saw a mouse. You know, Larry, Moe, cheese.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    Because I wanted to know if it happenened to someone else and if Dodgers fans were real men and not men who consider normal to treat a pedophile someone who just disagrees with you.

Yes I started, i said something you disliked, never used a single unpolite word (you can check if you have time to waste.)
    trough all the posts. I just got insulted, then was obliged to answer.

But now it is no more baseball, no more Giants or Dodgers. America has fought and lost thouthands of men for freedom and respect in our world trough centuries.

AND HE, THAT THING DARES TO CALL ME A PEDOPHILE, WHHICH MEANS CHILDREN KILLER, TORTURER, RAPER... YOU DARE to write that, and keep guilty silence after. Fix me an apointment in SF or anywhere in the world, when you want and I meet you, just you and me. Please note I am 6-1/200, run the Ironman and make 50 pushups twice a day. Bring your weapons little sissy ! You will need a lot. My 2 fists will be enough

I got plenty of insult in the forum, f. something, f. blabla and did not care, never care. But PEDOPHILE. Do you want to insult my race, religion and country too. I can be a f. Caucasian, f. Catholic and of course f. French.

You don't deserve to be american your outrageous insults to me are an insult for the country you live in. Treat someone as a PEDOPHILE because you disagree on a baseball player, dirty or not. You are a monster.

And in the Dodgers forum only one person is shocked ? All the baseball fans from all 30 teams. How can one American from all 30 teams accept that ? How can one american out of 300M accept that !
    This is your fault because you are actually giving credibility to the lowest form of pond scum on the earth - the SF Vagiants fans. Consider the source bud, why would you ever expect them to act like rational human beings?

Stay away from them - they are toxic like the needles used by Bonds ANd Melky.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    ...and Gagne and Manny

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996:24186796
    this is why you shouldnt be the dodgers mod imo ,i like you in all but you are to chummy with those guys . The giants mod wrote he takes what blue wrote as trolling but yet they can say whatever they want in our forum .let alone let some guy with the username dodgrsuck or lolphillies go un punished when that it self is against the rules ( baiting a whole fan base ) . VRP wouldnt put up with thier **** and thats the kind of mod we need IMO

Fyi i just been told to take down my sig ,so yeah this mod thing is VERY SHADDY .....
    Last edited by blue bleeder09; 11-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.

vCash
    Another thread that won't end well, this forum is messy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast