Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pathetic......

vCash
    Hope they get caught and thrown in jail.
    2010/2012 WORLD CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I'm sorry, but do we really need a thread like this? For one, it has been discussed both in a thread here and in the MLB forum. Second, 9 times out of 10 people who do these things are about as far from real fans as you can get, I highly doubt anyone who takes the time to post on a sports forum with any kind of consistency would be so thoughtless and socially irresponsible. Thus, these kinds of threads only fall on deaf ears and serve as negative publicity about our fanbase and city, neither of which are needed.
    First off you have entirely too much faith in people if you even begin to think that people who take time to post in a sports forum couldnt be socially irresponsible. I have no clue if anyone here would do this crap, but im also not going to be naive to the fact that this is the society we live in dude. wake up.

Like it or not this type of stuff does serve as negativity towards the city, the team, and the fans. we are all aware of that. i didnt post this in our forum for negativity, i used it as a way to vent my frustrations about it. i dont care if it was talked about in the MLB forum, i dont go in the MLB forum.

i also like how you just blurt out a random ratio of 9 out of 10 times these people are not fans. what world do you live in? Just 2 years ago a Giants fan was nearly beaten to death in LA. Another fan dragged out of his car in the parking lot. This stuff happens with every fan base all over the world, i am very aware of that, but to make this seem like its just an isolated incident with people who are not fans again is naive.

Any given game in any sport people are completely iconsiderate of anything around them.

anyways if you guys want to lock it go ahead. i just was looking to vent and broach the subject a little due to my own frustration. this stuff doesnt usually bother me because my outlook is that people in general are selfish and rotten. it just kind of bothers me that it makes it even harder for me to go out with my family to a game and enjoy it
    Last edited by clarkfn2284; 10-30-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    -toGether-

".....honor the game the game honors you..donít know where and when it ends, but tonight I was proud to be together as a team, in a hostile environment, with just us..brothers that play for the name on the front, not the name on the back.Ē

-Hunter Pence 2012 NLDS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfn2284 View Post
    First off you have entirely too much faith in people if you even begin to think that people who take time to post in a sports forum couldnt be socially irresponsible. I have no clue if anyone here would do this crap, but im also not going to be naive to the fact that this is the society we live in dude. wake up.

Like it or not this type of stuff does serve as negativity towards the city, the team, and the fans. we are all aware of that. i didnt post this in our forum for negativity, i used it as a way to vent my frustrations about it. i dont care if it was talked about in the MLB forum, i dont go in the MLB forum.

i also like how you just blurt out a random ratio of 9 out of 10 times these people are not fans. what world do you live in? Just 2 years ago a Giants fan was nearly beaten to death in LA. Another fan dragged out of his car in the parking lot. This stuff happens with every fan base all over the world, i am very aware of that, but to make this seem like its just an isolated incident with people who are not fans again is naive.

Any given game in any sport people are completely iconsiderate of anything around them.

anyways if you guys want to lock it go ahead. i just was looking to vent and broach the subject a little due to my own frustration. this stuff doesnt usually bother me because my outlook is that people in general are selfish and rotten. it just kind of bothers me that it makes it even harder for me to go out with my family to a game and enjoy it
    You sound like a lunatic. Especially when you say things like 'this is why I hate going out in public', "Any given game in any sport people are completely inconsiderate of anything around them.", "this stuff doesnt usually bother me because my outlook is that people in general are selfish and rotten",etc.

Honestly reading your opening post just now, you are filled with the same type of hate you accuse those people who rioted of having. You might just hate your own reflection. Find a cave/Build a bunker, move there alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfn2284 View Post
    thats the problem is everyone is expected to just get used to it....nobody does anything anymore.....we live in a soiciety of followers, there are very few leaders.

trust me i expect it if the niners win the super bowl
    Ur right, I'm gonna become Batman and clean up the streets.

vCash
    Please . . . I make a clear distinction between a true Giants fan, Baseball fan, the casual observer, and simple trash. I trust that the two former said would not bring such disgrace and shame upon their city nor tarnish the character of true fans.

Their are those, whom will capitalize on any good/bad situation for self gratification. To extinguish any potential engagement of whether these idiots are true fans or not . . . If they are, they are selfish and ignorant people.

Today's event seems to being going well. Hopefully, the City and the Giants' fan
    can bask in the glory and excitement of this 2012 season's victory without any attention drawn to acts of lunacy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12