• St. Louis Rams

0 0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

21 100.00%
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1042
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I 100% percent agree, it was embarrassing to watch our front 7 get dominated the way they did. Really upset with how Willis got drug around by Jackson on that 3rd and a mile, I was seething over that. Rogers has really fallen off compared to last year, but the whole secondary was appauling yesterday.

It also seems like everytime we play a huge running back we get eaten alive, wtf has happened?
    In all fairness to Willis, him and Jackson were at a stand still until one of the Rams lineman came up and drilled the both of them. Willis stopped Jackson in his tracks at first
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    In all fairness to Willis, him and Jackson were at a stand still until one of the Rams lineman came up and drilled the both of them. Willis stopped Jackson in his tracks at first
    This is true, but what bothered me was Willis standing and waiting as Jackson built up almost 10 yds worth of steam going towards him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I also agree with this, I'd add gore, brooks, and aldon to that list off the top of my head. Other than that they should be embarrassed. Felt like a loss to me as well..
    Agreed. Although Brooks did have his once a game off side penalty though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    This is true, but what bothered me was Willis standing and waiting as Jackson built up almost 10 yds worth of steam going towards him.
    See while I understand why that bothered you, I thought it just showed how much of a ****ing man Willis is

Agreed. Although Brooks did have his once a game off side penalty though.
    Did anyone else noticed Robert Quinn lining up in the Neutral Zone almost every snap and not being called for it once?
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    See while I understand why that bothered you, I thought it just showed how much of a ****ing man Willis is

Did anyone else noticed Robert Quinn lining up in the Neutral Zone almost every snap and not being called for it once?
    I didn't notice, but I believe it happened. Brooks is known for it so I'm sure they watch for it with him.

vCash
    True, I'm probably still just seething, he just hasn't been his dominant self this season. I honestly thought they should've blown that play dead prior to that fat **** coming and blowing them up.

vCash

Yes, i noticed it. How convenient they didn't call it either.

vCash
    I didn't notice, but I believe it happened. Brooks is known for it so I'm sure they watch for it with him.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ar...03278646350041

Like this guys page and you can watch the video's. It's the second half video on the last drive around the 1 hour mark of the video start watching there...it actually happens a lot, but that's the most evident one and the refs never called it

vCash

Like this guys page and you can watch the video's. It's the second half video on the last drive around the 1 hour mark of the video start watching there...it actually happens a lot, but that's the most evident one and the refs never called it
    Cool, I'll check it out tonight. Thanks

vCash
    Only reason I'm worried about Smith being out more than a game (most likely not the case but still):

The chemistry he and Crabtree have developed.

vCash
    Dude...the entire team with a few possible exceptions (Crabtree comes to mind) should be ashamed. I don't know why they keep looking past opponents or assuming they're going to beat opponents. Every player in the league is a pro. That's why any team can win any week. If you don't show up...you get beat. In my opinion, a tie with the Rams is essentially a loss.
    Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks need to be on the list of players who played well...they played very well. Aldon Smith had 2 sacks, 3 tackles for loss (6 total tackles), 2 QB hits, and if you were watching carefully, he covered Amendola twice....once where he knocked Amendola down and the other he prevented him from getting open on a short hitch. Ahmad Brooks made some huge plays also. He batted down 3 passes (2 of which were on 3rd downs). He had a tackle for a loss (6 total tackles). He set the edge very well in the running game.

The player that concerns me the most is Isaac Sopoaga. Where has that guy been this year. He is negatively impacting the run defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks need to be on the list of players who played well...they played very well. Aldon Smith had 2 sacks, 3 tackles for loss (6 total tackles), 2 QB hits, and if you were watching carefully, he covered Amendola twice....once where he knocked Amendola down and the other he prevented him from getting open on a short hitch. Ahmad Brooks made some huge plays also. He batted down 3 passes (2 of which were on 3rd downs). He had a tackle for a loss (6 total tackles). He set the edge very well in the running game.

The player that concerns me the most is Isaac Sopoaga. Where has that guy been this year. He is negatively impacting the run defense.
    Ahmad Brooks has been great this year, especially setting the edge in the run game. I was a bit worried he'd drop off after they gave him that big deal, but he's gotten better if anything.

Slap Hands!

vCash

It's blatantly apparent at the 1:03:58 mark.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post

Yeah Sopoaga is my guy and I've noticed that a lot of the runs are right at him and he seems to just get blown out of the play. I think teams are finding ways to make him, ray mac and justin less effective.

vCash

I don't know how I missed that during the game, but I just watched the final drive in regulation and he was in the neutral zone on most of the plays. I thought Kaepernick looked really good on that drive watching it again. The sideline pass to Kyle Williams was great.

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast