21. You may not vote on this poll
  • St. Louis Rams

0 0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

21 100.00%
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Are you implying that I said this?? Because I did not. If you're going to mock me...at least be smart enough to do it correctly moron!!
    I'm exagerating your pre-draft and post-draft comments that the 49ers made a mistake of drafting a small WR. It's a joke. Everyone that posts here regularly knows that you have a bias against shorter WRs. Don't get too bent out of shape about it. You now have the Guardians on your side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    152-0
    Be careful, now you just jinxed us and we won't win 152-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm exagerating your pre-draft and post-draft comments that the 49ers made a mistake of drafting a small WR. It's a joke. Everyone that posts here regularly knows that you have a bias against shorter WRs. Don't get too bent out of shape about it. You now have the Guardians on your side.
    That's the thing...I don't have a bias against shorter WRs. I have a bias against drafting them in the first round when they can be had in late rounds or even undrafted. Elite size/speed combos cannot. If a WR was going to be groomed (which all of us expected anyway) why not do it with a guy who has elite potential?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    That's the thing...I don't have a bias against shorter WRs. I have a bias against drafting them in the first round when they can be had in late rounds or even undrafted. Elite size/speed combos cannot. If a WR was going to be groomed (which all of us expected anyway) why not do it with a guy who has elite potential?
    Just because a guy is tall and fast doesn't mean he has elite potential. Just because a player is shorter or slower doesn't mean he doesn't have elite potential. That's the point. You don't see that. That's why we make fun of you about it.

vCash
    Hey, I know its just John "Hey Ma, I'm done with my segment" Clayton's midseason all-pro team but Iupati and A Davis made his list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Just because a guy is tall and fast doesn't mean he has elite potential. Just because a player is shorter or slower doesn't mean he doesn't have elite potential. That's the point. You don't see that. That's why we make fun of you about it.
    I do see that. I don't think Bryan Tyms had elite potential. He was 6'3" and ran 4.4..something. Nate Palmer however, has more potential that Jenkins in my opinion. He's slightly shorter, but is significantly quicker than Jenkins despite being timed slightly slower. He had some bad drops in the preseason for sure but is much quicker with his transition from catch to run and his shorter stride enables his to change directions very well.

Anyway, didn't mean to direct the GDT to something other than Rams vs Niners. The point I'm trying to make is that where size/speed is important and to me is a tie breaker kind of thing...I don't base potential success on size/speed alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Hey, I know its just John "Hey Ma, I'm done with my segment" Clayton's midseason all-pro team but Iupati and A Davis made his list.
    So happy with Anthony Davis. I think he could get moved to the left side eventually. According to PFF he's grading out much better in pass protection than run blocking. For Staley it's the opposite.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    So happy with Anthony Davis. I think he could get moved to the left side eventually. According to PFF he's grading out much better in pass protection than run blocking. For Staley it's the opposite.
    Bit expected tho, LT sees the best pass rushers most often, but he was still highly rated on PFF as of a week or so ago.

vCash
    game on boys, givens gets behind your ridiculous safety tandem and scores a big one. 9ers are tough and you probably prevail but rams make it closer than many think
    BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

vCash
    http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/11...vs-aldon-smith

Check out my article comparing Robert Quinn and Aldon Smith.

vCash
    Unintentional repost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chonbon View Post
    game on boys, givens gets behind your ridiculous safety tandem and scores a big one. 9ers are tough and you probably prevail but rams make it closer than many think
    This is always true... Divisional games are never a giveme.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Time to kill the Lambs.

vCash
    Holy ****, is it gameday yet? I feel like there has been hardly any Niner football since that Thursday night game with the long week before the Monday nighter and then the bye week.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 4-2
    Warriors = 0-0 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Holy ****, is it gameday yet? I feel like there has been hardly any Niner football since that Thursday night game with the long week before the Monday nighter and then the bye week.
    One game in the last like 20 days or something like that....sucks

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast