• St. Louis Rams

0 0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

21 100.00%
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1042
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I am getting the notion that there was alot of Kaepernick bashing out of frustration in here, I am glad I missed that. Considering the fact that anyone that wants to call him a bust so soon and wants to be taken seriously is a fool.
    Basically what 76ers said. People were saying **** because they wanted to show how the group that thought Smith was holding us back and Kap could do better were wrong. No one really hates Kap I assume. For the most part I think we all agree he's talented and are excited to see what he can bring to the team in the future.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Kaepernick will be a starting QB. You don't have to agree but to say he's just a RB is wrong.

He holds the ball too long but that's a case of him not being ready and attempting not to rely on his legs every single play.

I don't even know why leftymo bothers with football. I've never seen a more negative fan. It's beyond realism and it's just obsessive pessimism.
    Yep, he's ridiculous. Kap is going to be fine. This was his first time running the actual 49ers offense in a regular season game. Bad start, but he got better as the game went on. He showed some really nice flashes, the throw to Manningham really stands out. He threw that ball from the right hash to Manningham who was on the left sideline at the 40 with defenders right there. That's a throw few QB's well even attempt.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    LOL @ the Alex vs CK convo.

Alex definitely gives us the best chance to win right now. CK definitely looked better after his overthrows and misreads. However, once again, I hate that the offense plays to not lose the game rather than to win it. That last drive in OT was horrible. We have too many weapons to be playing it conservatively like we do. I understand the whole "we are a running team" blah blah blah. But lets use our weapons already! Lets get the ball into Crabs and VDs hands more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I throw the insults at you because you are the worst poster in this forum. I present arguments against you and you disappear into your cave until the next time the 49ers lose. The only time you appear is to take cheap shots at the team. I'm sorry, but an 85 QB rating is pretty good for a first game. If you can't see that, then you are blind.
    Just put him on your ignore list. It's pretty well known that he knows nothing about football.

#TANK

vCash
    Kap will be the starting qb when the santa clara stadium opens in september 2014. Kendall Hunter will be the starting running back, with crabtree and jenkins on the outside.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    It will be sooner than that I think. As early as next season maybe.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    It will be sooner than that I think. As early as next season maybe.
    Honestly, only if Alex get's hurt and is out for a considerable time - not just missing part of a game due to a concussion. Or if he regresses into the Alex of old, or the current Sanchez area. Otherwise, Kap isn't getting that starting job before the end of both their current contracts.

Of course, it's entirely possible Kap will never be the Niners starting QB. If Alex continues to do well, and JH and Co feel he's still their best choice when both Alex's and Kap's contracts end (at the same time) then they may let Kap go to another team and try and bring in a Vet backup or Tolzen might become #2. I really see Kap not ever becoming our starting QB as a real possibility.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    You guys want me to put up our igt in here? DGs are normally pretty sweet
    weird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    But this game didn't come down to Kaep, IMO. It came down to the defense not getting a stop in the 4th qtr and Akers missing a kick.
    I agree, it didn't come down to Kaep. And it didn't even come down to Akers missing that kick because it never should have even been that close in the first place. It came down to the awful disgrace of a performance by the defense for pretty much the entire game. We still should have won that game, even with Kaepernick. The defense got flat out bullied by Steven Jackson for 4 quarters, got us down to 14-0 right off he bat, then let Sam Bradford drive the team down like Joe Montana in the most crucial part of regulation. I blame the defense for 4 quarters of bad football....not akers or kaepernick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    After his fumble yesterday?

Kyle Williams also had a boneheaded penalty if I'm not mistaken...

I am not sure why he's on the team and AJ Jenkins isn't playing.
    I'm agreeing with most of the things you're posting about the QB's, mainly Kaepernick, but I gotta disagree on the Kyle Williams part haha. First of all, that was a hell of a defensive strip by the defender. Williams was actually holding the ball tight, but that swarm of 3 rams and one guy going for the strip makes it hard to protect the ball. Williams is a playmaker and a solid slot option. If he was on a team that was more pass-oriented, he would be producing a lot more. He's underrated. I would rather have Williams, a very capable player, than an incapable 2nd round talent in Jenkins that got picked basically in the 2nd round......bottom of the 1st...same thing.

vCash
    I agree, that was, for lack of a better word, an abortion of a game by our defense. The offense looked like it was starting to get going under Kap and even if teams gameplan for him he'll still cause hesitation with his legs if he's ever in again. It honestly seems to me like we almost expect teams to fold against our defense, when a team actually comes back with a good smack of their own we have nothing for it.

49ERS PSD 7 Round Mock Results
    1st Round:Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
    2nd Round:Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
    2nd Round:Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
    3rd Round:Keith McGill CB Utah
    3rd Round:Chris Davis CB Auburn
    3rd Round:C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa

vCash
    Our defense should be ashamed. That was one of the worst games ive seen them play. Its embarrassing to say we have an elite defense then allow the Rams to do whatever they want. Rogers needs to be benched, or at least taken off the opposing teams slot receiver. Rogers was terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Our defense should be ashamed. That was one of the worst games ive seen them play. Its embarrassing to say we have an elite defense then allow the Rams to do whatever they want. Rogers needs to be benched, or at least taken off the opposing teams slot receiver. Rogers was terrible
    Dude...the entire team with a few possible exceptions (Crabtree comes to mind) should be ashamed. I don't know why they keep looking past opponents or assuming they're going to beat opponents. Every player in the league is a pro. That's why any team can win any week. If you don't show up...you get beat. In my opinion, a tie with the Rams is essentially a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I 100% percent agree, it was embarrassing to watch our front 7 get dominated the way they did. Really upset with how Willis got drug around by Jackson on that 3rd and a mile, I was seething over that. Rogers has really fallen off compared to last year, but the whole secondary was appauling yesterday.

It also seems like everytime we play a huge running back we get eaten alive, wtf has happened?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Dude...the entire team with a few possible exceptions (Crabtree comes to mind) should be ashamed. I don't know why they keep looking past opponents or assuming they're going to beat opponents. Every player in the league is a pro. That's why any team can win any week. If you don't show up...you get beat. In my opinion, a tie with the Rams is essentially a loss.
    I also agree with this, I'd add gore, brooks, and aldon to that list off the top of my head. Other than that they should be embarrassed. Felt like a loss to me as well..