21. You may not vote on this poll
  • St. Louis Rams

0 0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

21 100.00%
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You guys ever go to that certain website that talks about pro football? (Not sure if mention of them is against rules)

Read the comments on the articles regarding our team. The amount of hate for Smith, Harbaugh and just the team in general is hilarious. It's good to be back! Jealousy breeds hate.
    Yes lol.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    And when he was 13/13 and 12/12 they said the same thing and he made them. He's going to miss eventually. It's not a jinx, it's just reality.
    haha this one was my favorite. Announcer jinxed the living hell out of RG3. The whole house was laughing when we saw this last season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDAfGFEzIE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    haha this one was my favorite. Announcer jinxed the living hell out of RG3. The whole house was laughing when we saw this last season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDAfGFEzIE
    Someone could've jinxed you by creating a post that said, "tapajafri only posts intelligent responses."

vCash
    Someone could've jinxed you by creating a post that said, "tapajafri only posts intelligent responses."
    lol where did i ever say jinxes were real? it's a joke. every time i posted something about this stupid jinx convo, i laughed. i'm not trying to convince you or anything because it's a stupid topic of discussion...who the hell cares haha. i just thought you'd get a good laugh out of that baylor tcu one cuz that one was pretty comical. ok so there's no such thing as a jinx....but that tcu baylor one was pretty crazy, you gotta admit haha. if i knew you were going to take this pointless convo so personally, i would have stopped lol. i pretty much agree with most things you post about the 49ers when there's a serious topic of discussion being talked about.
    Last edited by tapajafri; 11-02-2012 at 11:35 PM.

vCash
    Damn, is it week 10 yet?!?

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Right?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    In the world where 49ers WRs run wide open, but don't get passes thrown to them. In the world where Madden curse strikes without fail. In the world where WRs who are shorter than 6'2" are worthless to their team. It's a scary world called NinerHomer land, but the Guardians will rise to prevent the evil Alex Smith from ruining football for everyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWs0qulZ00I

vCash
    In the world where 49ers WRs run wide open, but don't get passes thrown to them. In the world where Madden curse strikes without fail. In the world where WRs who are shorter than 6'2" are worthless to their team. It's a scary world called NinerHomer land, but the Guardians will rise to prevent the evil Alex Smith from ruining football for everyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWs0qulZ00I
    Hilarious, but damnit I ****ing hate YouTube! Every video has an ad! Does anybody want to guess what ad I got before this video? An ad for the guardians movie! I had to watch an a for the guardians in order to watch a video for the guardians! **** off YouTube!

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Niners 31-0...and they will rest the starters in the 4th. Gettin' ready for the bears the following week already!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Hilarious, but damnit I ****ing hate YouTube! Every video has an ad! Does anybody want to guess what ad I got before this video? An ad for the guardians movie! I had to watch an a for the guardians in order to watch a video for the guardians! **** off YouTube!
    Was the ad the same preview as the clip?

vCash
    Not too worried about this game to be honest, as long as we show up we should win fairly easily. It's an important game of course, but I don't see how the Rams can come into Candlestick and beat us.

The next game however will be a HUGE test! I wasn't too worried about it when I saw the schedule, now....
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    49ers - 28
    Rams - 9

Gore has himself a nice day, as does Vernon Davis.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    152-0

vCash
    Are you implying that I said this?? Because I did not. If you're going to mock me...at least be smart enough to do it correctly moron!!

vCash
    Niners are 1st in yards per rush and opponents yards per pass and 4th in yards per pass and opponents yards per rush
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast