Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Penguins PSD Fantasy Hockey League

I've been doing fantasy hockey for 2 years now and I really like it. I'm wondering if I start a league will any of you guys want to join? Obviously this is moot point if there is no season but if there is a season who wants in? I'd like to get 10 people so let me know if you want to do it.

Members:
    vikingsfan0845*
    t2a2e9j12*
    LionPenguin24
    jrm2054*
    ImgoodHarbaughU*
    penguins2946*
    Tomahawk27*

I'd prefer 10 people join so that leaves 3 openings left but we can do 8 if it comes down to it. The league will be played on ESPN.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 01-14-2013 at 05:39 PM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    i am in for sure i have done it for last two years
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I would be in for sure as well. Haven't been in a fantasy hockey league in forever. Been in many fantasy football leagues but have wanted to get back into a hockey one again.

vCash
    I'm in. ESPN or Yahoo? I already have 1 Yahoo team anyway haha

vCash
    Ya I'm in

vCash
    What will the league be called, what would it be on (yahoo or ESPN) and when will you make it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pens18-71-14 View Post
    I'm in. ESPN or Yahoo? I already have 1 Yahoo team anyway haha
    Quote Originally Posted by pens18-71-14 View Post
    What will the league be called, what would it be on (yahoo or ESPN) and when will you make it?
    It would be on ESPN and I'll make the league if/when we find what's going on with the season. I'll probably just name the league PSD Penguins Fantasy Hockey League or something like that. We would need 10 people to do this so ask around!

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    My question to everybody would be how would you want to draft? I would assume the standard snake draft but last season I did an auction draft where you start off with a certain amount of money and each player is worth a certain amount. One person picks a player to put up for auction and all the teams can bid on him in a certain amount of time and the highest bid gets that player. It was actually a lot of fun. I would like to do that again but I'll go with the majority.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I'll try auction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I'll try auction
    I think everybody will like doing an auction because it gives you a shot to get any player you want.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    im down sign me up... not a pens fan though but i got a malkin jersey lol so hopefully that qualifies me?
    49ersssss

vCash
    Malkin jersey makes you cool lol. Who do you support though just curious?

vCash
    the san jose chokers
    49ersssss

vCash
    O not to bad as long as your not a flyer fan you should be fine around here.

vCash
    **** the flyers
    49ersssss

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast