Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    vCash
    Cowboys lost
    Last edited by DerekJeterDan; 11-05-2012 at 05:34 AM.

vCash
    We didn't deserve to win. Bench Diehl I can't stand him.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Fact is we didn't deserve to win the game. We should of won but we played horrible. Must win next week. simple as that.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    We didn't deserve to win. Bench Diehl I can't stand him.
    Unless he gets injured, he won't be benched.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Like I said, Eli said the Skins used some complicated coverages to take away their pass attack....seems like its continued to carry from there to Dallas and now against Pit. I'm a little worried that there's some kind of scheme that's been cracked. Or Gilbride is just getting vanilla again.

My biggest concern ended up being the big problem today; soft defensive coverage against fast WRs.

But let's stay calm here. We've lost 3 games by a score and despite the offense today, overall have looked good and can hang EVEN ON OUR WORST DAY against any team.

As for the offense and the run d...its falling apart and this team needs the bye more than anything. Hope they pull out a win on cincy before that.
    the bold part brought back the sunshine in my Hurricane Sandy forecast that makes me feel better now, we have been in the worst condition for October and this game, and we've been that pesty team that wouldn't go down without a fight...I think what killed us was the horrendous 2-minute drill before halftime..at first I was questioning Coughlin for calling a time-out on a 3rd & 9 when there was 40 seconds left and we were at the 37 yard line, but I realize you gotta plan carefully against a good defense, but then Killdrive calls a pass play... tynes misses a long kick, which gives ben enough time and yardage to get a FG for his team and its 14-10 at halftime
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I'm still really pissed. Won't be able to sleep tonight.

vCash
    Giants are the most inconsistent champions in sports today....

Don't know when or who is going to show up...

vCash
    Gilbride doesn't trust Eli...

He needs to go... Why are the Giants running the ball 85% of the time in the red zone?? Pass!! What happened to the fades. The cutback...

Know Giants offense is ranked high but that was weaker teams. Gilbride needs to go now. Eli will have to gel with someone else. I'm sick of this

Next well see Wilson trying to scoot up the gut HB draw three times to punch it in. Lol

Least Dallas lost. But those pesky Eagles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I still feel like ****. ****ing horrible loss. My week's mood is decided by if the Giants win or not. This week was pretty ****** considering we basically lost last week. This week it'll suck too. This just leaves me with an awful taste in my mouth. I hate it.
    Man. I feel sorry for the rest of your life. Don't let things you have no control over affect you.

vCash
    I can't understand how you continue to run Bradshaw and not give Wilson even 5 carries in a game.

Gilbride reverted back to his old style of managing Eli. Run, run, throw. Eli gets not rhythm and as a result struggles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Man. I feel sorry for the rest of your life. Don't let things you have no control over affect you.
    I was overreatcting haha. It affects my mood for a while but I get over it.

vCash
    Majority of the blame rests on Kevin Killdrive. He is relying too much on his "tecmo super bowl" playbook in the redzone. (he runs the same 3 plays every time). How many points have the Giants left on the field when they constantly kick FGs and do not score TDs?! The talent is obviously there but this knucklehead refuses to mix up his play calling and attempt to be UNpredictable.

And this is not a new 2012 issue - Killdrive has been this way for years. The Super Bowl wins came despite his conservative, predictable play calling. When the fans know what plays the Giants are likely to run, just imagine what a defensive coordinator knows......
    NEW YORK GIANTS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

vCash
    Apologize if this was mentioned already. IMO, the 3rd receiver needs to be stabilized. Manningham was a great third option for Eli and he has not been replaced by a stable third option. The Giants keep switching the third receiver between Hixon and Randle (occassionly Barden). Beckum was nothing more than a warm body when was on the field yesterday.

Solidify and fix the third WR please.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    He needs to go... Why are the Giants running the ball 85% of the time in the red zone?? Pass!! What happened to the fades. The cutback...
    They couldn't get **** done in the pass game. The run was picking up at least a couple yards. Pit's coverage was sick and on top of it Eli was very gunshy yesterday. I understand sticking to the run, what I don't get is the commitment to Bradshaw in the run game while he continues to average under 4 yds/carry.

Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I can't understand how you continue to run Bradshaw and not give Wilson even 5 carries in a game.

Gilbride reverted back to his old style of managing Eli. Run, run, throw. Eli gets not rhythm and as a result struggles.
    Pissed me off so so so so much. The pass game was horrible yesterday, Pit' D was solid especially in the 2nd half. So I get sticking to the run, but they had the lead and were in need of a killshot. That's what Wilson can deliver in a game like that. He should have had every carry when they had a 2 score lead. Give him a screen or a toss, but just get that kid in space and give him a shot to put the game away. He did it in San Fran.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Apologize if this was mentioned already. IMO, the 3rd receiver needs to be stabilized. Manningham was a great third option for Eli and he has not been replaced by a stable third option. The Giants keep switching the third receiver between Hixon and Randle (occassionly Barden). Beckum was nothing more than a warm body when was on the field yesterday.

Solidify and fix the third WR please.
    I kinda agree, but it really does need to be situational. In 3 WR sets most of the time you need Hixon's speed to stretch the field on the outside so that Cruz can work the slot. In the redzone, Hixon is worthless and you need a guy like Randle who's looking like a solid possession guy. Really I think Barden should have got that fade pass yesterday. He's proven himself to be worthy of those opportunities.

I think Randle is the #3 guy they want, it's just gonna take time for him to learn the system and take Hixon's job.

vCash
    I'm surprised how little we've seen of Barden. He should really be playing when we're in the redzone.

And a huge issue that nobody is really talking about is Hakeem Nicks. His injury has to be nagging him a ton, because we've seen the guy produce while hurt before. He's been such a small factor since he's come back that it's almost worrisome. Either we need to run more plays for him, or he needs to just get 100% because he's just not getting open right now.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast