Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    i wont even entertain that
    Maybe that was a little harsh, but to say our most pathetic game of the year, so far, doesn't hurt because the Knicks won their 2nd game of the season is kinda eyebrow raising no?

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This has happened so often. This year. Our superbowl years. The years we missed the playoffs. It's the same old Giants.

But the same old Giants have won 2 superbowls in the last 5 years. That's great.
    We did not win 2 SBs because we are inconsistent. You make it sound like we can be as bad as we want because since we won 2 in the past 5 years we can keep winning doing the same thing.

vCash
    long story short, giants need to step **** the **** up next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    We did not win 2 SBs because we are inconsistent. You make it sound like we can be as bad as we want because since we won 2 in the past 5 years we can keep winning doing the same thing.
    I'm pretty sure both wins were during inconsistent seasons.

Let's relive in.

2007:

0-2. Then 6-2. Then 6-3. Then 7-3. Then 7-4. Then 9-4. Then 9-5. Then 10-5. Then 10-6.

2011:

0-1. Then 3-1. Then 3-2. Then 6-2. Then 6-3. Then 6-6. Then 7-6. Then 7-7. Then 9-7. Then Superbowl.

Again inconsistent. We have won because we are inconsistent. Because we find a way to get hot at the end. Because we carry the momentum. And in both instances we go from 6-2 to 6-3.

vCash
    It just seems that when they have a decent lead they just let off the pedal, and then they lose the lead and try to step on the pedal again but the other team is already running at full speed.
    Thats on Gilbride. Always has been my biggest gripe with him
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I made a promise that I will not say anything negative about Gilbride for a year.

With that being said.....I LOVE GILBRIDE....I LOVE MY OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR..AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's a 2 x SB champion OC hes the best.......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'm pretty sure both wins were during inconsistent seasons.

Let's relive in.

2007:

0-2. Then 6-2. Then 6-3. Then 7-3. Then 7-4. Then 9-4. Then 9-5. Then 10-5. Then 10-6.

2011:

0-1. Then 3-1. Then 3-2. Then 6-2. Then 6-3. Then 6-6. Then 7-6. Then 7-7. Then 9-7. Then Superbowl.

Again inconsistent. We have won because we are inconsistent. Because we find a way to get hot at the end. Because we carry the momentum. And in both instances we go from 6-2 to 6-3.
    You're not getting my point. I'm not saying we weren't inconsistent when we won, I'm saying we didn't because we were inconsistent.

Okay think about it this way.

Let's say during our collapses Eli's TD/INT ratio was -5. Let's also say that he's on pace to be -5 again. That doesn't mean we should overlook his deficiencies just because we were able to get away with it before.

I'm sure coach Coughlin isn't saying anything the lines of "Hey guys we won 2 out of 5 times playing like this it's okay" to his team.

Also, last year we had to win our final 3 games I believe it was. It took a lot of luck for us to even make the playoffs both years.

vCash
    now that i'm feeling better, i can look forward to next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    now that i'm feeling better, i can look forward to next week.
    I still feel like ****. ****ing horrible loss. My week's mood is decided by if the Giants win or not. This week was pretty ****** considering we basically lost last week. This week it'll suck too. This just leaves me with an awful taste in my mouth. I hate it.

vCash
    You're not getting my point. I'm not saying we weren't inconsistent when we won, I'm saying we didn't because we were inconsistent.

Okay think about it this way.

Let's say during our collapses Eli's TD/INT ratio was -5. Let's also say that he's on pace to be -5 again. That doesn't mean we should overlook his deficiencies just because we were able to get away with it before.

I'm sure coach Coughlin isn't saying anything the lines of "Hey guys we won 2 out of 5 times playing like this it's okay" to his team.

Also, last year we had to win our final 3 games I believe it was. It took a lot of luck for us to even make the playoffs both years.
    No i do understand that. What I am saying is... This is what you get with the Giants. You expect it. It has occurred the past three years. It has occurred this year during many of the games also. They are an inconsistent bunch.

But in the end of the day they usually pull it off. Would I rather a more consistent team? Yes. But am I losing faith over the team because of this loss? No. Because I'm used to it.

They will do this. I feel like they do so well because they are inconsistent. That they can put up a goose egg and then just come out the next game and play phenomenal. Because they don't let it bother them

vCash
    ^i don't hold it, i just let it go and worry about next week. if i were a psychiatrist, i would tell you to do the same, but i'm not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Funny how i pointed out how horrible eli was playing b4 n u had a tantrum now u are swying the same thing
    As you can see, he's one of the biggest flip floppers on here

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    As you can see, he's one of the biggest flip floppers on here
    You got me. I'm the one who said we were going to lose every game last year and mocked anyone who thought we would make the playoffs. And then I go into all the GT's when we're playing like **** to say that we are gonna lose and that we suck. And when we win i disappear, and when we lose I resurface.

Oh, wait... That's you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You got me. I'm the one who said we were going to lose every game last year and mocked anyone who thought we would make the playoffs. And then I go into all the GT's when we're playing like **** to say that we are gonna lose and that we suck. And when we win i disappear, and when we lose I resurface.

Oh, wait... That's you.
    Did I disappear last week flip flopper?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Like I said, Eli said the Skins used some complicated coverages to take away their pass attack....seems like its continued to carry from there to Dallas and now against Pit. I'm a little worried that there's some kind of scheme that's been cracked. Or Gilbride is just getting vanilla again.

My biggest concern ended up being the big problem today; soft defensive coverage against fast WRs.

But let's stay calm here. We've lost 3 games by a score and despite the offense today, overall have looked good and can hang EVEN ON OUR WORST DAY against any team.

As for the offense and the run d...its falling apart and this team needs the bye more than anything. Hope they pull out a win on cincy before that.

vCash
    Oh and I really hate when people try to put a whole game on one play rather than the full context of the game......but.....that Hosley offsides call was absolutely BRUTAL. So so so so so bad. Turned a tied game at best into them ahead by 4. Not that our offense was doing anything anyway.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast