Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

    3 13.04%
  • Brown

    12 52.17%
  • Wilson

    2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

    6 26.09%
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 488
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    24,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    This team is a .500 team no better
    We are a .500 team that plays great when the playoffs start. I'll take that. Because you play to win championships right?

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    We are a .500 team that plays great when the playoffs start. I'll take that. Because you play to win championships right?
    Get over it stop talkin about the past.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,911
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Funny how i pointed out how horrible eli was playing b4 n u had a tantrum now u are swying the same thing
    You said he sucks dumb****. I said he's been poor the last few weeks. Big difference.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,928
    vCash
    1500
    for some odd reason, this loss doesn't hurt one bit..maybe it's cuz the knicks won

    #TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    this loss has me depressed as ****. guess who's not watching ESPN tomorrow?

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,441
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    for some odd reason, this loss doesn't hurt one bit..maybe it's cuz the knicks won
    Redman was doing spin moves like Melo on Thad Young today...

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You said he sucks dumb****. I said he's been poor the last few weeks. Big difference.
    No no no your the dumbass i said he was horrible (present tense) which means rite now. Dont get mad beacuse you cant comprehend

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This has happened every single year. And in two of those years we ended up winning the Super Bowl. This is something you just have to accept as a Giants fan.

    They are streaky. But the end generally justifies the mean. At least more than other teams.
    Yeah, to get both rings we had to through the best teams in the NFL.

    At Dallas? At Green Bay? Vs New England?

    and then vs the Falcons, at Green Bay, at SF, and vs New England?

    I wouldn't bet on them being able to go on another run like that this year because it's extremely hard and rare to do so.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    this loss has me depressed as ****. guess who's not watching ESPN tomorrow?
    Guess whose not watching espn all week

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,928
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    Redman was doing spin moves like Melo on Thad Young today...
    Lol

    #TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    for some odd reason, this loss doesn't hurt one bit..maybe it's cuz the knicks won
    or maybe because you're not a true giants fan?

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    It's premature?

    1) This isn't a 1 time thing, this has happened EVERY single year and we don't have injuries to fall back on this time.

    2) We lost to a good team? I disagree. The Steelers are an above average team without Polamalu and Brown. Even if those two played with the same end results, to be a good team you need to beat good teams. That's loser mentality you're talking.

    3) Back at what, collapsing? This team is so inconsistent it really wouldn't shock me to see us blow out the Bengals or see us get blown out by the Bengals.
    I know how ya feel krisxsong, but go easy on the fella...he was just trying to shed some lights, even though you spoke the whole truth, let's just be glad the Giants lost this.... the media has been talking about us TOO much, and flying under the radar with this win while the media going crazy over the Pittsburgh "upset" would be the best thing for us, and now we can start a new momentum heading into the 2nd half of the season...Washington lost today, and if Dallas lose tonight & Philly lose tomorrow as well, we still have that 2 1/2 security blanket lead in the division, so it's a painful loss, but I'm sure now things will get better for us. just one game at a time
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    "How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    pisses me off how the game in their hands and let the steelers rip it out. the giants are MUCH better off as the underdogs. (obviously, i know).

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    We are a .500 team that plays great when the playoffs start. I'll take that. Because you play to win championships right?
    you forgot the "Hello?" part
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    "How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    pisses me off how the game in their hands and let the steelers rip it out. the giants are MUCH better off as the underdogs. (obviously, i know).
    It's not so much as being underdogs.

    It just seems that when they have a decent lead they just let off the pedal, and then they lose the lead and try to step on the pedal again but the other team is already running at full speed.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •