Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

    3 13.04%
  • Brown

    12 52.17%
  • Wilson

    2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

    6 26.09%
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 488
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    6,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    yeah, what happens if they continue this?
    We start calling for ppls heads again ...poor melo the anger will follow to him lol

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    24,296
    vCash
    1500
    This game was just about little to no pass protection for Eli Manning. Eli Manning forcing things and making bad decisions. And the defense not getting stops when they need to. Oh and a good Pittsburgh team went against us

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    I better not see Tynes for the rest of the year except to kick XP's.
    Ur joking rite? U woukd try to blame the game on tynes? Thats sad

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    24,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    yeah, what happens if they continue this?
    Then we will lose. But you play the game to win. You can't win without playing. Each week is a fresh start.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    27,836
    vCash
    1500
    Bad game.

    But the difference in the O-line and offense overall was so obvious with Diehl in there again. Pressure from the right side all day affecting both Eli and the run game.

    Why on earth would you change something that's working so well?
    Go Grab My Belt

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    249
    vCash
    1500
    it is truly unbelievable how much worse the oline is with diehl in. And gilbride AND fewell are ****ing morons

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Giants lose 24 - 20 and fall to 6 wins and 3 loses.

    It's been a hard week for all New Yorkers with Hurricane Sandy and all.

    Giants will bounce back

    This talk of a collapse is premature. We just lost to a good Steelers team.

    They'll be back at it next week for sure.

    Stay positive.
    It's premature?

    1) This isn't a 1 time thing, this has happened EVERY single year and we don't have injuries to fall back on this time.

    2) We lost to a good team? I disagree. The Steelers are an above average team without Polamalu and Brown. Even if those two played with the same end results, to be a good team you need to beat good teams. That's loser mentality you're talking.

    3) Back at what, collapsing? This team is so inconsistent it really wouldn't shock me to see us blow out the Bengals or see us get blown out by the Bengals.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,340
    vCash
    1500
    eli had his worst game of the year

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Ur joking rite? U woukd try to blame the game on tynes? Thats sad
    almost as sad as people blaming Matt Dodge for us giving up a 20+ point lead in the 4th.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,947
    vCash
    1500
    This is the biggest slump Eli's been in since like 2009. That's absolutely unacceptable from our QB.


    And not one screen called today. Also, running on 2nd and 10 is basically a punt. We are atrocious on third down. The playcalling and gameplan has been horrendous the last three games.


    A loss was a long time coming, considering how bad we played the two weeks prior to this.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,046
    vCash
    1500
    This team is a .500 team no better

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,995
    vCash
    1500
    I never want to play a home game again. This team needs to be on the road.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,095
    vCash
    1500
    looks like now we gotta focus on Cincinnati.....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    "How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    24,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    It's premature?

    1) This isn't a 1 time thing, this has happened EVERY single year and we don't have injuries to fall back on this time.

    2) We lost to a good team? I disagree. The Steelers are an above average team without Polamalu and Brown. Even if those two played with the same end results, to be a good team you need to beat good teams. That's loser mentality you're talking.

    3) Back at what, collapsing? This team is so inconsistent it really wouldn't shock me to see us blow out the Bengals or see us get blown out by the Bengals.
    This has happened every single year. And in two of those years we ended up winning the Super Bowl. This is something you just have to accept as a Giants fan.

    They are streaky. But the end generally justifies the mean. At least more than other teams.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    This is the biggest slump Eli's been in since like 2009. That's absolutely unacceptable from our QB.


    And not one screen called today. Also, running on 2nd and 10 is basically a punt. We are atrocious on third down. The playcalling and gameplan has been horrendous the last three games.


    A loss was a long time coming, considering how bad we played the two weeks prior to this.
    Funny how i pointed out how horrible eli was playing b4 n u had a tantrum now u are swying the same thing

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •