Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    We are a better team than Pittsburgh. We should win....we need to win these final 2 games going into our bye.
    It is never that simple though. The Giants... They put us through so much but the ends do justify the means most of the time

vCash
    Big Ben has always torched the Giants. Hopefully S. Brown can continue his near-Ed Reed status at safety. Rivers being in is huge. I expect him and Boley to have good games.

I also expect the offense to get off to a really slow start. Hate to sound pessimist again (lol) but I wouldn't be surprised if we were down 17-0 then all of a sudden made it a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Big Ben has always torched the Giants. Hopefully S. Brown can continue his near-Ed Reed status at safety. Rivers being in is huge. I expect him and Boley to have good games.

I also expect the offense to get off to a really slow start. Hate to sound pessimist again (lol) but I wouldn't be surprised if we were down 17-0 then all of a sudden made it a game.
    Ben has always torched us? Since when?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=281026023

vCash
    I love our chances in this game. You know Coughlin is on top of the players were losing a big lead last week. And you have to believe the Giants are gonna play their hearts out bc the area was affected by sandy.

vCash
    Paul Schwartz‏@NYPost_Schwartz

Does Kenny Phillips make his return vs. Steelers? "Oh, I'm playing,'' Phillips said confidently

vCash
    Wtfffff diehl is taking over at rt....thats a dumb move coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Just read about this. It is a dumb move.

vCash
    Are people forgetting Bradshaw just ran for 200 yards and over 100 against the 49ers in SF?

Brown ran well against the Bucs and Panthers. I'm not saying he's bad, but Bradshaw is a much more proven back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    what? I didn't see that anywhere. That is f'n ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jbr42 View Post
    Are people forgetting Bradshaw just ran for 200 yards and over 100 against the 49ers in SF?

Brown ran well against the Bucs and Panthers. I'm not saying he's bad, but Bradshaw is a much more proven back.
    Bradshaw's vision sucks and last week he couldn't even follow his blocker. Very simple, just follow Hynoski and he didn't and got beaten for it. Brown DID and he had a couple big runs. Brown needs to be the workhorse and let Bradshaw come in to change things up.

vCash
    November 1, 2012 5:03 PM

New flight plans for Steelers

BY Ebenezer Samuel

The Steelers have struggled to win games on the road throughout this season. But this week, they’re struggling to get to the game.

Because of hotel issues, Pittsburgh will not come to the New York City area on Saturday night, as most NFL teams do. Instead, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Steelers will head to New York City just a few hours before the game on Sunday.

The Steelers typically leave Pittsburgh at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday for every road trip, regardless of location, and they had planned to stay in the Westin in Jersey City on Saturday night. But Hurricane Sandy left that hotel without power, and the Steelers couldn’t find another hotel with enough rooms for the team.

The only alternative for the Steelers, who are 1-3 on the road, was an early Sunday morning flight. The team will fly to Newark, have a pregame meal, then take a bus to MetLife Stadium.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...s-for-steelers

Sucks for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    November 1, 2012 5:03 PM

New flight plans for Steelers

BY Ebenezer Samuel

The Steelers have struggled to win games on the road throughout this season. But this week, they’re struggling to get to the game.

Because of hotel issues, Pittsburgh will not come to the New York City area on Saturday night, as most NFL teams do. Instead, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Steelers will head to New York City just a few hours before the game on Sunday.

The Steelers typically leave Pittsburgh at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday for every road trip, regardless of location, and they had planned to stay in the Westin in Jersey City on Saturday night. But Hurricane Sandy left that hotel without power, and the Steelers couldn’t find another hotel with enough rooms for the team.

The only alternative for the Steelers, who are 1-3 on the road, was an early Sunday morning flight. The team will fly to Newark, have a pregame meal, then take a bus to MetLife Stadium.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...s-for-steelers

Sucks for them.
    Should benefit us a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    Should benefit us a lot
    Eh maybe. They'll make a big deal of it during the broadcast and 5 min in they'll score a TD and the announcers will use it as "well, looks like the late flight in isn't bugging them at all". Not a big issue, but just kinda sucks for the team to not settle in. IF this was a west coast based team it might be different.

vCash
    Traveling the day of the game ****ing sucks.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

Week 9: Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at New York Giants (6-2), Sun, at 4:25 EST

It will affect their daily routines but it shouldn't be a big deal for them

vCash
    Here's what I expect to hear at least once during the 1st quarter of the game:

"And there's a false start and.....it's on.......David Diehl, who hasn't played since...."

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast