Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I'm moving on from this game. As a fan I see what we did wrong...its very correctable....Hopefully our coaches will correct it going forward because its ridiculous to see how we dismantled the 49ers(the best complete team in football) in their building then turn around and play like ****.... doing stupid stuff that should not be happening.

We should be more consistent and more dominant. Its frustrating to not know what team will show up based on stupid stuff.......I LOVE OUR OC AND DC... THEY ARE THE BEST.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Not to make excuses here, but the big issue is how out of rhythm the offense was right?

So, after the crazy Dallas game last week, the Giants rush out of town to get back to NY before the hurricane. Then they bunker down for a day where they lose power and have their homes flooded. 90% of the players with no power (less time to study film). Moving their families into hotels and with other players. And all the other frustrating things that come with it.

Is it any wonder that their heads weren't in this game as much as they should be?

Again, the game is the game, no excuses; you win or you lose.....but just sayin, they were uncharacteristically off in a week full of adversity. Not that they killed it in Dallas....or against Washington......hmmmm maybe I have no point here.

vCash
    This is the play that kills me: http://i.imgur.com/I8f0V.jpg

Bennett had a step on his man breaking to the endzone, Eli had room to run with Harrison Sumbling and Bennett and Beatty trailing for a block, but he right away throws to Cruz who's running back toward the bulk of the coverage and in the opposite direction he's running.

They got the call, got the TD, but that play was the peak of all the out of sync plays yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Bennett had a step on his man breaking to the endzone, Eli had room to run with Harrison Sumbling and Bennett and Beatty trailing for a block, but he right away throws to Cruz who's running back toward the bulk of the coverage and in the opposite direction he's running.

They got the call, got the TD, but that play was the peak of all the out of sync plays yesterday.
    I completely freaked out after that play....you can ask my wife, kids, father and neighbors...it was bad....Eli could have walked into the endzone....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Yea that was real bad. It was a 3 on 2 run/pass option and thats only if Eli's not athletic enough to get to the corner (I really dont know because he doesn't trust himself to ever really run). Regardless just keep running until one of the defenders comes after him at which point he could throw it.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Yea that was real bad. It was a 3 on 2 run/pass option and thats only if Eli's not athletic enough to get to the corner (I really dont know because he doesn't trust himself to ever really run). Regardless just keep running until one of the defenders comes after him at which point he could throw it.
    Yeah, he's got Bennett to take a block and if he keeps moving Cruz breaks back towards him and his defender either comes off him to take Eli and gives a TD there or he stays on him and Eli runs in.

Again just 1 play in a sea of out of sync plays. Just no rhythm whatsoever and have to believe the crazy week before that game contributed.

I'll say it again though, even on our worst games and we lose, we're never more than 1 score out of it. Team can hang. I just wish it wasn't such a rare occasion for the offense, defense AND coaching to have a good game all at the same time. San Fran was a prime example of this rarer than an eclipse occurrence.

vCash
    I have been spotty on here of late, but doesn't mean I do not watch our beloved Giants. So on that, my biggest issue the last few weeks, and for the season is coaching. Poor play calling, poor time management, and definitely poor selection of who plays and who doesn't. We lost one game, but a game that was easily win-able.

Diehl, sit your asz on the bench

Brown, get the ball more

Coughlin, stop trying to kick field goals out of Tynes reach, especially on fourth and 1's

Gilbride, you need to utilize the depth of weapons you have. Wilson, Randle, Barden, Brown

Fewell, I know we all know this, and for what ever reason we see it a lot. This team looks horrible in cover 2. NO MORE!! Next, BLITZ MORE. We saw our linebacker depth on the bench because of injuries, and playing guys who don't occasionally play(Herzlich) showed why, the one thing defensive football players love is blitzing, let them have at it. Our strong 4 up front is coming together, but when you throw a blitz more often on the team then guys like JPP wont be tripple teamed. Also stop with this play where Tuck goes into coverage....c'mon man, really?

Finally Eli, at times I stand up for some of the picks you have but two weeks in a row I have seen you throw some terrible passes and make Mark Sanchez like decisions. You are better than that and you know it.

Ok on to the Bengals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish1127 View Post
    I have been spotty on here of late, but doesn't mean I do not watch our beloved Giants. So on that, my biggest issue the last few weeks, and for the season is coaching. Poor play calling, poor time management, and definitely poor selection of who plays and who doesn't. We lost one game, but a game that was easily win-able.

Diehl, sit your asz on the bench

Brown, get the ball more

Coughlin, stop trying to kick field goals out of Tynes reach, especially on fourth and 1's

Gilbride, you need to utilize the depth of weapons you have. Wilson, Randle, Barden, Brown

Fewell, I know we all know this, and for what ever reason we see it a lot. This team looks horrible in cover 2. NO MORE!! Next, BLITZ MORE. We saw our linebacker depth on the bench because of injuries, and playing guys who don't occasionally play(Herzlich) showed why, the one thing defensive football players love is blitzing, let them have at it. Our strong 4 up front is coming together, but when you throw a blitz more often on the team then guys like JPP wont be tripple teamed. Also stop with this play where Tuck goes into coverage....c'mon man, really?

Finally Eli, at times I stand up for some of the picks you have but two weeks in a row I have seen you throw some terrible passes and make Mark Sanchez like decisions. You are better than that and you know it.

Ok on to the Bengals
    :cry:...that was beautiful, exactly the inspirational quote the Giants needed...too bad you're not a former-military-vet-who-lost his-legs-in-war-and-got-in-contact-with-the-coach-so-you-could-speak-to-them-and-give-them-an-inspiration-to-play-better-which-leads-to-the-Giants-winning-it-all-in-the-Super-Bowl.... that was long haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233