Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and to add, gillbride needs another old guy to punch him in the head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    It's not so much as being underdogs.

It just seems that when they have a decent lead they just let off the pedal, and then they lose the lead and try to step on the pedal again but the other team is already running at full speed.
    yep.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    For those of you that think Herzlich should start and think Chase Blackburn is washed up just look at the tape.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    For those of you that think Herzlich should start and think Chase Blackburn is washed up just look at the tape.
    Yup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    pisses me off how the game in their hands and let the Steelers rip it out. the giants are MUCH better off as the underdogs. (obviously, i know).
    and to add to that, we're better on the road AS WELL AS flying under the radar, like those lucky @** Packers....those $***heads gotta choke up sooner or later in the end of the season, but to add more, I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll see Big Ben & the Steelers this season....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Get over it stop talkin about the past.
    And people here aren't talking about the past? When they say "We always collapse like this?"

Dude we are 6-3. In first place in the NFC East. And we still have a better record than most other teams.

The Steelers are a good team. We lost the game today. Their defense was great. Eli Manning had an awful game.

But in the end of the day we are still 6-3. We are now 2 games above the Eagles and Cowboys. And with the Cowboys playing the 7-0 Falcons and the Eagles playing the Saints with Brees and still a good team. We can very well end up being 2.5 above.

In the end of the day, we are still in first place. This is not a collapse. At least not yet. We have lost one game after winning four straight.

Teams lose here and there. We are still 6-3 though. We are still on pace to go 11-5. That'd be good enough to win the NFC East.

vCash
    Keep dreaming

vCash
    Oh well. Can't win em all. I'm not worried even a little bit. Now if we lose to Cincy next week I will start to worry.

Actually, I am a little bit concerned that Coughlin's head is up his *** right now with the Diehl/Locklear thing. DIEHL ****ING SUCKS. Hopefully that is realized and we'll be fine.

vCash
    It's not so much as being underdogs.

It just seems that when they have a decent lead they just let off the pedal, and then they lose the lead and try to step on the pedal again but the other team is already running at full speed.
    This has happened so often. This year. Our superbowl years. The years we missed the playoffs. It's the same old Giants.

But the same old Giants have won 2 superbowls in the last 5 years. That's great.

vCash
    or maybe because you're not a true giants fan?
    i wont even entertain that

vCash
    U cant meep skating by and relying on your opponent to mess up so we can win the game

vCash
    Keep dreaming
    there's nothin wrong with being optimistic haha
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan213 View Post
    Oh well. Can't win em all. I'm not worried even a little bit. Now if we lose to Cincy next week I will start to worry.

Actually, I am a little bit concerned that Coughlin's head is up his *** right now with the Diehl/Locklear thing. DIEHL ****ING SUCKS. Hopefully that is realized and we'll be fine.
    true dat, and to add to dat, it's amazing how much Chase Blackburn means to this team...don't get me wrong, I love Herzlich and he's a GREAT player, but tell me, was I the only one who witnessed at times the defense being confused on what plays to cover/run?

vCash
    The Giants are defending Superbowl Champions who are 6-3 and in First place in their Division. We have nothing to complain about right now.

If the Giants lost against Ciny, ok you can start to panic but all is well right now in my mind.

I really like this team and we get historically get stronger in the Playoffs and that's where it matters most.

This Giant team will be fine. Relax people.

vCash
    Keep dreaming
    Are we not in first place still? Are we not fourth in the NFC right now? Sure the games haven't been pretty but they have been wins.

How am I dreaming? We are still in first place aren't we?

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast