Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Eli talked about how the Skins played some different coverages that they didn't expect to slow them down. Cowboys did the same and played deep.

Can't help but worry that there's some tape and things that teams found on us to slow the pass attack. Gotta believe Lebeau will find the same. I don't think they have the secondary strength that our last 2 opponents had, but if this is a scheme thing thats slowing us down.....I'm a little worried.
    Pittsburgh's secondary is very good and so is Dallas's but Washington's secondary is pretty terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    Dwyer is doubtful for the steelers. We caught another break. Redman is expected to start at RB for them
    Thats huge, he is their best RB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Pittsburgh's secondary is very good and so is Dallas's but Washington's secondary is pretty terrible.
    Typically WAS secondary is pretty awful, but they schemed a hell of a game against us......until the Cruz TD of course. Drops and missed passes hurt hus too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Which is exactly why they're gonna use the system Washington used against us and it'll actually work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Which is exactly why they're gonna use the system Washington used against us and it'll actually work.
    True, to be honest I'm a worried about facing Pittsburgh's D anyway. If they're able to pick up on what Washington and Dallas did against us even worse. I know we all have great faith in Gilbride's ability to keep the offense as predictable as possible.

vCash
    probably been said

The New York Giants lead the NFL with 24 takeaways, the most by a team through its first eight games of a season since 2009.

ESPN.com Dan Graziano

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    probably been said

The New York Giants lead the NFL with 24 takeaways, the most by a team through its first eight games of a season since 2009.

ESPN.com Dan Graziano
    It's impressive because in the beginning of the season it looked like the bears were going to run away with this. We caught up pretty quickly though thanks to Stevie Brown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Might be better off putting Hosley on him with help over the top.
    that would be the best option, but what are going to do with Antonio Brown & Emmanuel Sanders? I can see C-Webb covering Sanders, and respect too Wallace, Antonio is going to be THE biggest threat to us, I mean the kid has God-given talent & speed, and has the McCoy-like moves burn through the defense and get a lot of YACs as well as being a threat on special teams,but if you ask me, he's a Pittsburgh version of our own Victor Cruz, and watching how Cruz was shut down against Dallas, we need a corner who can jam Brown as much as possible and mess up his route AND be able to have the speed to run with him in order to slow down Brown. It's a tough match-up to handle, but Hosley's got to do it, Wallace is a threat and Prince would be the best option to run with Wallace, but who know what the personnel match-up will look like? honestly, I can't see the Giants corner depth handling the Receiving core (including Heath Miller) well enough tomorrow, and it'll be on the shoulders of our front four to once help force a Great QB in big Ben to make mistakes...this will be one hell of a game for sure
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    This has been one of the worst weeks weeks of my life no power since Monday no gas anywhere on long island n to make matters worse not only do I sit home cold all day but I'm at work now at a ****in power plant doing security in the middle of the woods with no heat n no power ...a power plant with no power ... No lie.... And all I want is a giants win before the bye week ..make something go right in my life , my job lied to me telling me there was powertel here every night just to get me into work so they wouldn't loose this client ...arrow security **** u

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    This has been one of the worst weeks weeks of my life no power since Monday no gas anywhere on long island n to make matters worse not only do I sit home cold all day but I'm at work now at a ****in power plant doing security in the middle of the woods with no heat n no power ...a power plant with no power ... No lie.... And all I want is a giants win before the bye week ..make something go right in my life , my job lied to me telling me there was powertel here every night just to get me into work so they wouldn't loose this client ...arrow security **** u
    I live in Las Vegas, so I was fortunate of not being hit by Hurricane Sandy, but I want to send out my condolences to you and all the people, (especially giants fans ) that were hit by Hurricane Sandy, and to the giants fans living back at Big Blue Country, let's hope we get a GIANT win tomorrow!!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I also still have no power....the company is estimating not gonna be back till nov 11. Sucks so much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    that would be the best option, but what are going to do with Antonio Brown & Emmanuel Sanders? I can see C-Webb covering Sanders, and respect too Wallace, Antonio is going to be THE biggest threat to us, I mean the kid has God-given talent & speed, and has the McCoy-like moves burn through the defense and get a lot of YACs as well as being a threat on special teams,but if you ask me, he's a Pittsburgh version of our own Victor Cruz, and watching how Cruz was shut down against Dallas, we need a corner who can jam Brown as much as possible and mess up his route AND be able to have the speed to run with him in order to slow down Brown. It's a tough match-up to handle, but Hosley's got to do it, Wallace is a threat and Prince would be the best option to run with Wallace, but who know what the personnel match-up will look like? honestly, I can't see the Giants corner depth handling the Receiving core (including Heath Miller) well enough tomorrow, and it'll be on the shoulders of our front four to once help force a Great QB in big Ben to make mistakes...this will be one hell of a game for sure
    I 100% agree with everything you said here. Pittsburgh has an unbelievably dangerous receiving core and its going to be tough to cover them. If we can get the to Big Ben that would be huge. I'm also worried about our offense as well, definitely one of those games that we need to try and get the run game going. Depending on how bad our defense gets torched by these Wrs, I'm not sure if we can keep up offensively. It would be to get the run game going and slow the game down.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/steelers/status/...187969/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    I also still have no power....the company is estimating not gonna be back till nov 11. Sucks so much
    Holy crap, that's crazy guys. So sorry to hear.

vCash
    ESPN has an article saying what if we had taken Roethlisberger instead of trading for Eli Manning and I thought it was an interesting argument. But then I realized, Eli gives you so much more than the on-the-field success and 2 rings. He is a model citizen, a leader, and a guy who leads by example.

What Roethlisberger had to go through off the field... In New York he would not have survived it like he did in Pittsburgh

vCash
    Strahan had a good point this morning. Everyone talking about the adversity of the Steelers having to fly in on game day, but what about the Giants having to find homes all week, move their families, etc. Hell Bennett and his wife moved in with Boothe. That might be more of a distraction.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast