Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    IDC about Pittsburgh coming early, I just hope they leave early with a blowout loss to the Giants haha jp the Steelers are a tough team like us, and I'm sure this won't phase them, but Ben might be a little too tired to locate KP OR Stevie Ball-Hawk....interesting dilemma, but who knows what side of our Giants shows up this Sunday?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That's great news. Get dat three safety set going I wonder how we use him considering how much more of a role Heath is playing in the passing offense for Pitt.

vCash
    You know what would be wonderful, if Fewell would put Prince on Wallace in the game. I hate to say it but if C-Web is covering Wallace he's going to beat him for at least one td. Also we better figure out a way to contain Miller because I could see him having a bunch of catches like Witten did last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    You know what would be wonderful, if Fewell would put Prince on Wallace in the game. I hate to say it but if C-Web is covering Wallace he's going to beat him for at least one td. Also we better figure out a way to contain Miller because I could see him having a bunch of catches like Witten did last week.
    Gonna need a lot of deep safety help with him. So I'm expecting Dwyer to have a big game on us.

vCash
    Get ready Herzlich fans!

Ebenezer Samuel‏@ebenezersamuel

Blackburn seems VERY unlikely to play. I'd bet on Herzlich being the starter Sunday.

Gen. Raymond T. Odierno also at Giants facility today. Speaking with coaches during practice. Will also attend Sunday's game.

vCash
    In bad taste, I know but the Steelers delaying travel is a huge break for the Giants

vCash
    Wallace is going to give us issues. Webster and Prince both have just average speed. When one of them inevitably gets burned, let's just hope Stevie Brown is back deep to pick it off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Wallace is going to give us issues. Webster and Prince both have just average speed. When one of them inevitably gets burned, let's just hope Stevie Brown is back deep to pick it off
    Might be better off putting Hosley on him with help over the top.

vCash
    Eli talked about how the Skins played some different coverages that they didn't expect to slow them down. Cowboys did the same and played deep.

Can't help but worry that there's some tape and things that teams found on us to slow the pass attack. Gotta believe Lebeau will find the same. I don't think they have the secondary strength that our last 2 opponents had, but if this is a scheme thing thats slowing us down.....I'm a little worried.

vCash
    Giants Injury Report:

OUT: LB Chase Blackburn (hamstring), LB Jacquian Williams (knee).

DOUBTFUL: LB Keith Rivers (calf)

QUESTIONABLE: S Kenny Phillips (knee), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), TE Bear Pascoe (ankle)

PROBABLE: S Antrel Rolle (concussion), C David Baas (ankle/elbow), WR Victor Cruz (calf), DT Rocky Bernard (quad)
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 11-02-2012 at 01:41 PM.

vCash
    Giants will have their full complement of DT's for the first time this season with Canty, Joseph, Bernard, Kuhn & Austin all probable for Sunday
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=204765974855

Great time to have Rocky back against this Pit line. He, Joseph and Canty are gonna have their hands full with Colon.

vCash
    Dwyer is doubtful for the steelers. We caught another break. Redman is expected to start at RB for them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    Dwyer is doubtful for the steelers. We caught another break. Redman is expected to start at RB for them
    ACH.....terrible news for my FF team though. Gotta go figure something out

vCash
    Steelers

OUT: Troy Polamalu, Marcus Gilbert, Stevenson Sylvester

DOUBTFUL: Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Dwyer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Get ready Herzlich fans!
    How come last week when Blackburn went down Herzlich didn't come in? Was he not active? I'm pretty sure they moved Rivers to Mlb if i remember correctly.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast