Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD get the majority of the carries this week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

3 13.04%
  • Brown

12 52.17%
  • Wilson

2 8.70%
  • Split evenly/situational

6 26.09%
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 9: Steelers 24, Giants 20

NEW YORK GIANTS .....at..... PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Sunday, November 4th
    4:25 PM EST

NY Radio: WFAN 660 AM
    DirecTV: 714
    Sirius: 86

INJURY REPORTS:

Giants
    OUT: LB Chase Blackburn (hamstring), LB Jacquian Williams (knee).

DOUBTFUL: LB Keith Rivers (calf)

QUESTIONABLE: S Kenny Phillips (knee), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), TE Bear Pascoe (ankle)

PROBABLE: S Antrel Rolle (concussion), C David Baas (ankle/elbow), WR Victor Cruz (calf), DT Rocky Bernard (quad)

Steelers

OUT: Troy Polamalu, Marcus Gilbert, Stevenson Sylvester

DOUBTFUL: Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Dwyer
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 11-02-2012 at 03:21 PM.

vCash
    Let's get a win!

vCash
    I remember each of the last 2 games vividly. I can only imagine it's going to be more of the same.

vCash
    Pit is 1st in the league in def pass yds allowed. We REALLY need the run game thumping this week like it did against SF. Gonna be a great battle I think, as long as our D is on.

I think our biggest issue will be our secondary. They played real soft the last 2 weeks and Ben knows how to buy time and find a receiver and this year he's just not turning it over.

Gonna be a possession time battle I think. If we can convert 3rds and keep the ball out of their hands, we should be able to wrap this up.

vCash
    Pittsburgh's preparation will not include safety Troy Polamalu, who will miss his third straight game and fifth overall this season due to a strained right calf. Right tackle Marcus Gilbert will also sit out while recovering from a right ankle injury.

The status of safety Ryan Clark and linebacker LaMarr Woodley is a bit more optimistic. Clark left last week's 27-12 win over Washington after sustaining a concussion in the third quarter while Woodley's right hamstring tightened up late in the game.

Tomlin said Clark's status hasn't changed since Sunday but he will be monitored throughout the week before a decision is made. Woodley will be limited early in the week, as will Jonathan Dwyer.

The third-year running back is coming off consecutive 100-yard performances but left the Washington game in the final minutes with a right quad injury. Dwyer will not practice on Wednesday but Tomlin expects Dwyer to participate at some point this week.

Running backs Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) and Isaac Redman (ankle) have both missed the last two games, though there's a chance each could return in New York. Mendenhall will begin individual workouts on Wednesday while Redman should be in pads.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/steeler...3617--nfl.html

vCash
    Need a win going into the bye. It gets real tough after the bye

vCash
    I can see Wallace toasting Webster for 2 touchdowns. The steelers speed at receiver will be a nightmare for us. The pass rush really need to step up

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I can see this game giving us a lot of trouble because we have been TOO hot recently. But hopefully we pull off a win

vCash
    we need to win these two games before the bye, we can beat both Pit and Cin.

vCash
    8-2 before the bye would lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    This game is scary for several reasons. Pit is starting to play well, even without Polamalu. The new offense that was implemented by Todd Haley has done a good job of making Rapistberger get rid of the ball faster and not get sacked as much. On top of that, when the pressure comes he still has the moves to buy time. Mike Wallace's speed will be an issue against C-Webb as he has looked slow and confused the majority of the season. My biggest concern, however, is the fact that the Steeler defense seems to get someone injured on a pretty regular basis. Their LB core are big hitters and can knock guys out of the game. They are not afraid to lower their head and knock guys out.

vCash
    not too worried about this game. i see deficiencies in the steelers that complement our strong suits. that said, i still believe this game will come down to who has the ball in the final drive of the game.

Giants 27
    Steelers 21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    This game is scary for several reasons. Pit is starting to play well, even without Polamalu. The new offense that was implemented by Todd Haley has done a good job of making Rapistberger get rid of the ball faster and not get sacked as much. On top of that, when the pressure comes he still has the moves to buy time. Mike Wallace's speed will be an issue against C-Webb as he has looked slow and confused the majority of the season. My biggest concern, however, is the fact that the Steeler defense seems to get someone injured on a pretty regular basis. Their LB core are big hitters and can knock guys out of the game. They are not afraid to lower their head and knock guys out.
    that was a good one, my friend. I agree with everything you said, and I'm worried that one of our wide outs gets knocked by James Harrasson, but I think Eli will have a huge day since Polamalu is out, As well as their other safety, Ryan Clark, just coming off a concussion. I'm sure the Steelers don't have a slot corner that will shut down Cruz, so he'll have a huge day, and this will be the official rebound game for Hakeem Nicks after all the downplaying from the last 3 games that he's played, he gets a TD here.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    We are a better team than Pittsburgh. We should win....we need to win these final 2 games going into our bye.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I would like to win 8 more regular season games, 2 playoff games, and the Super Bowl this year, a win against Pittsburgh would be a start.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast