Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    He really is. I don't think Arrington can cover a plate in the kitchen. Yeah, that bad.
    He seriously gets burned on the majority of his throws, it's unbelievable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Chung is probably gone, and out of the 3 guys left we have at best:

A starting SS, a back-up SS/FS, and a fifth S/ST guy. We need a starting quality FS, and a better rotational guy then Gregory at SS/FS. If we get those two Gregory could be cut if he doesn't improve.
    Agreed, but I don't know if BB is gonna make any big changes at this position.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    We need two, either a starter and back-up, or two back-ups if either Dowling or Dennard step up.
    Agreed again. I say re-sign Cole as depth and, again, I propose we draft Xavier Rhodes.

1. McCourty
    2. Rhodes
    3 (slot). Dennard
    4. Dowling
    5. Cole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyd3b54 View Post
    maybe get a cb whos about to hit FA. theres quite a few good ones or atleast above average out there. Grimes, rodgerscromartie, jammer, talib are all set to hit FA this year.

i like bowe though he could really help.
    Good call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyd3b54 View Post
    maybe get a cb whos about to hit FA. theres quite a few good ones or atleast above average out there. Grimes, rodgerscromartie, jammer, talib are all set to hit FA this year.

i like bowe though he could really help.
    Yeah, great call man. Arrington on the way out! yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh

vCash
    I think a trade for Aquib Talib would be a good potential trade. Maybe something like Talib and a 7th for a 4th. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think a trade for Aquib Talib would be a good potential trade. Maybe something like Talib and a 7th for a 4th. What do you guys think?
    That's crazy. BB would never do that. Your insane.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    53-35-1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    That's crazy. BB would never do that. Your insane.
    I'll admit that I probably would have said this if someone suggested this prior to the move occurring. It is surprising, but if you look at past history it isn't a total shocker. The main reason why I would not have expected it to happen is due to being in the middle of the season, and Talib may not even be a Patriot beyond this year. Hopefully Talib tears it up and turns a corner off-the-field so that we can have a stud at corner long-term.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I live in the Tampa area, so I've seen more Bucs games than I care to admit. There's no denying Talib's abilities, but ever since he injured his hip, he's been a bit on the decline, imho. Dude was a straight up ballhawk before the injury.

Hard to say if he was worth the 4th round pick for us, we'll have to see how deep the draft looks. Great deal for the Bucs, though; they weren't going to re-sign him anyways.

Personally, I like the move for the simple fact that we are built to win NOW and if this guy gets on the same page, he can definitely help us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post

I propose we draft Xavier Rhodes. ...............

I like this kid, too. Hell, I like that entire Florida State secondary. (Shame about Greg Reid)

vCash
    With the cap every team has a weakness, but if Talib plays well... the thought of Talib and McCourty. Hopefully our rookies can grow into solid contributors too.

Wilson with some Chung and Gregory to go with McCourty, Talib and Dennard

vCash
    Say what you want about our secondary but it is still a tight knit group of players that all buy in. Talib should have no problem fitting in and contributing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    I live in the Tampa area, so I've seen more Bucs games than I care to admit. There's no denying Talib's abilities, but ever since he injured his hip, he's been a bit on the decline, imho. Dude was a straight up ballhawk before the injury.

Hard to say if he was worth the 4th round pick for us, we'll have to see how deep the draft looks. Great deal for the Bucs, though; they weren't going to re-sign him anyways.

Personally, I like the move for the simple fact that we are built to win NOW and if this guy gets on the same page, he can definitely help us.
    Not really... how many corners (or even players...) with Talib's talent are available in the 4th round?
    None.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Not really... how many corners (or even players...) with Talib's talent are available in the 4th round?
    None.
    I dunno.... didn't we draft a CB in the 4th back around 2006 that was pretty damn good?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash

Potential Trades

^ Samuel? He was drafted at least in 03, he won 2 SB with us. C'mon bags your slacking .
    PSD's Brian Tyms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by holywack17 View Post
    ^ Samuel? He was drafted at least in 03, he won 2 SB with us. C'mon bags your slacking .
    But he didn't do squat until '06.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast