Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    you are actually questioning that part about the msm? really them not reporting on libya in the most recent cover up doesnt disturb you? of course not, smfh..... honestly its americans like you who believe what they are told is why our country is ****ed. do some ****ing research and stop believing everything is a conspiracy.
    And we're back to changing the subject.

You're replying to a post that didn't say, or imply, anything to do with conspiracy theories by talking about conspiracy theories.

You're posting in a thread about climate change by talking about Libya.

You are the worst lawyer in the history of humanity.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    since your still up my friend, look at the latest breaking news from CNN,Yahoo,ABC,NBC,CBS,BBC,
    take your pick.
    It blows that whole silly angle out of the water.
    BTW for all you FOX people.

Why do you deny so strongly your obvious source for information? its very Odd.
    See, I watch Fox and listen to Limbaugh just to hear what is different then is being reported at REAL news sources.
    It is Very, Very obvious from the inacurate and speculative stories you guys come up with where the info you get comes from.
    Then You swear Up and down that you dont watch Fox. Its funny.

vCash
    Who gathered and released the data? Am I just missing it in there? They keep referring to it, but I haven't seen literally a single mention of the organization that collected and released the information. They also say it was released on the internet, but don't link to it anywhere that I see, either.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And we're back to changing the subject.

You're replying to a post that didn't say, or imply, anything to do with conspiracy theories by talking about conspiracy theories.

You're posting in a thread about climate change by talking about Libya.

You are the worst lawyer in the history of humanity.
    just like msm, I give you a example of what is wrong and you say I am not staying on subject, but if they aren't being truthful about one subject, then why would they be truthful on this? wake up! its not a conspiracy theory, corporations own the msm, they are not really gonna report what's goin on. thats all I am saying ans you know this

Don't ask don't tell is back, not for gays in the military, Obama's policy for questions about Libya - Jay Leno

vCash
    just like msm, I give you a example of what is wrong and you say I am not staying on subject, but if they aren't being truthful about one subject, then why would they be truthful on this? wake up! its not a conspiracy theory, corporations own the msm, they are not really gonna report what's goin on. thats all I am saying ans you know this
    I know this is hard, but we're going to try this one more time:

This thread is about climate change. Not Libya. We're not talking about Libya in this thread, we're talking about climate change. Try to stick to the subject of climate change, which is what this thread is about, and not go off on random tangents about Libya, which is not what this thread is about.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    I know this is hard, but we're going to try this one more time:

This thread is about climate change. Not Libya. We're not talking about Libya in this thread, we're talking about climate change. Try to stick to the subject of climate change, which is what this thread is about, and not go off on random tangents about Libya, which is not what this thread is about.
    when I say the govt lies, when I show one example related or unlated, it hows they lie, so why is that so wrong for you to understand? if they lie about one thing, they will lie about another thing. it's not hard.

Don't ask don't tell is back, not for gays in the military, Obama's policy for questions about Libya - Jay Leno

vCash
    when I say the govt lies, when I show one example related or unlated, it hows they lie, so why is that so wrong for you to understand? if they lie about one thing, they will lie about another thing. it's not hard.
    Do you even realize you're now talking about the government, when you were previously talking about the media?

You're literally changing subjects in the middle of changing subjects.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    More of all sorts of natural disasters in the 2000s and on our way to setting those records already in the 2010s.

Sorry DRose, the science is not on you side. The air is getting warmer, more full of pollutants, and less breathable. The storms are getting more frequent, damaging, and hitting places they aren't suppose to hit.

Face facts, climate change is happening and no amount of Gore or lame stream media bashing will change the conclusion that the climatology field, all the Academies of Sciences, and every major scientific research group that isn't on the payroll of groups who have a financial incentive to lie about the findings.

We are at the stage that we were at 50 years ago with smoking. People still pretend it can't hurt you.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Michael Bloomberg has the right of it, and I don't say that often:

"Our climate is changing. And while the increase in extreme weather we have experienced in New York City and around the world may or may not be the result of it, the risk that it might be -- given this week’s devastation -- should compel all elected leaders to take immediate action. [...]"

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    So let’s be clear. Yes: global warming is real, and some of it at least has been caused by the CO2 emitted by fossil fuels. But the evidence is beginning to suggest that it may be happening much slower than the catastrophists have claimed – a conclusion with enormous policy implications.
    This is how science works people. It's consensus. Your "science" is not saying global warming has stopped. In fact it says it's happening. But it's BEGINNING TO SUGGEST that it MAY be happening slower than feared. And remember it always helps if you read your own link.

Science works on consensus. If numerous studies find the same thing the slow ship of science follows along. Science doesn't say that causes cancer when they have one study that shows a link. They say this suggests that this might cause cancer. When there are multiple studies saying the same thing you will see the language change.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Oh, so the oceans arent becoming more acidic due to an increase of CO2. Gotcha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Oh, so the oceans arent becoming more acidic due to an increase of CO2. Gotcha
    are they? From this, I ahve nothing to reference to know one way or the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    are they? From this, I ahve nothing to reference to know one way or the other.
    http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/sci...s/acidity.html

More CO2 in PPM and a lower pH in all three of those measures.

vCash
    So, no one answered...

That link D Roses posted. Did anyone else see the name of the organization that released this info, or a link to the info itself? They're just citing things in a vacuum if not.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    So, no one answered...

That link D Roses posted. Did anyone else see the name of the organization that released this info, or a link to the info itself? They're just citing things in a vacuum if not.
    Do you mean DailyMail?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Dailymail.jpg

This is what their print paper looks like, its a tabloid that runs stupid stories much like we see at the checkout counter telling us how celebrities are moments away from death of cancer or something despite our seeing them live for decades and decades.

For my part, if a source is so clueless and bias, they aren't even worth my time.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast