Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Only player I see on the Nuggets team that will be chosen for the All-Star game is Iggy, maybe as a backup. Guards are pretty much locked up as they are every year:
    Kobe
    Nash
    Westbrook
    Paul

I see these as the top 4 in voting for Guards in the West. Iggy will have a chance as a back-up/replacement.

vCash
    If Ty can continue to develop his shot and improve on his ability to finish at the rim then he can definitely be our "super-star." Should use that term very lightly, there aren't very many bonafide super-stars in the league.

vCash
    I would rather look those 4 guards and 8 other players on All-Star game than any our player,we don't need any injuries and you know that in this game it's really possible with how fast the game is and everything :\

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    idk unless injuries occur in the west I don't see Ty being an all star. Westbroook, Paul, Parker, Linn (China voting), Nash, Curry. It will be touuuugh.
    it's LIN with 1 N...and curry? the only curry i know is stephen curry and he's, surprise surprise, INJURED.....but it'll be hard for ty even without lin nash curry there....for guards you have parker, westbrook, paul, kobe, and iggy...
    for sure the lineup for the all star game is going to be...paul, kobe, durant, griffin, howard...that leaves 8 spots...of that 8 theres westbrook, most likely ibaka, parker, duncan, love, gasol ( both), dirk.....slight chance making it is aldridge and harden then you have lawson....its hard for lawson to make the all star team even as a reserve or a coaches pick but i think iggy can make it seeing how the west only has like 3 all star SG

vCash
    Lin's a lock for the allstar game over ty, theres no way ty gets in this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    Lin's a lock for the allstar game over ty, theres no way ty gets in this year
    A lot will depend on how Denver is doing. If Denver are on top of the west, I would imagine Ty would be having a great year. If lakers continue to play like they are, then Nash may not get the votes.

Ty does have a chance to make the all-star game under those circumstances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    A lot will depend on how Denver is doing. If Denver are on top of the west, I would imagine Ty would be having a great year. If lakers continue to play like they are, then Nash may not get the votes.

Ty does have a chance to make the all-star game under those circumstances.
    Nash is in LA on the most hyped team in the league, CP3 and Westbrook are just simply more deserving, and Lin will get the china vote, and unless parker takes a step back or ty takes a huge step forward then hes more deserving too, lawsons good but guards are stacked in the western conference right now

vCash
    Probably right that he won't make the All-Star team, but I think most of us agree, with the exception of Iggy, Ty has the best chance to "deserve" an all star spot. Very happy with the re-signing, we have taken good care of our guys, haven't over payed too much, and everyone that has signed has a chance to outperform their contract. If not, Massi will turn them in to trade deadline fodder and working his magic.... I swear that guy is like a silent smiling assassin, I think me might have dirt on a few GM's in the league cause at this point they should be hanging up the phone when they hear his voice.

Footballs back baby!

vCash
    Be interesting to see how this season goes. If ty starts playing like he did at the end of last season this could be trouble...

One thing rick carlisle mentioned in a post game interview last season has me concerned. It was after the nuggets got blown out and completely shut down lawson he said something like the league was figuring out how to shut down lawsons game. He seemed very confident too and now that ty has gotten this deal hes no longer that "underrated" pg...teams will be game planning for him big time.
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 10-31-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12