Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hope we can play good on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Such a crisp passing team. Vaughn's pass-heavy offense reminds me of Doc Rivers'.
    I see a lot of Popovich in his style and Doc as well. He learned from the best

vCash
    "I want to win. I really want to win, that's all it is."- Afflalo

That's all anyone could want to hear. A hungry team with something to prove.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    Oh yeah, absolutely. I don't think for a second that they have the chance to be a top seed or anything .

Also...yes.

He does, he certainly does. I've been a huge Redick fan for a while now, and he excels in his role so well that I'd just love to see him get a shot to start.

I wouldn't go that far, but I definitely like the way they're playing over the first two games than the style they've played in years past. Howard caused too much of a circus in Orlando and it's ridiculous that his situation came down to what it did, but he turned out to be selfish. The effort of this team is tremendous.

Thats what im sayin. Howard was more about him than he was about the team.

vCash

November Game Thread

Redick could be in the 6th man of the year running we need him off the bench. We better not trade jj. These are the types of players we need going forward and when they WANT TO BE HERE like jj has made it clear he does you make sure you resign him and keep him around the key is to pay market value so we keep our cap good

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    Redick could be in the 6th man of the year running we need him off the bench. We better not trade jj. These are the types of players we need going forward and when they WANT TO BE HERE like jj has made it clear he does you make sure you resign him and keep him around the key is to pay market value so we keep our cap good
    I know I heard some rumors too talking about we might trade him. Why in the hell would we do that? He is one of our best players and yeah I thought about the 6th man of the year but its only been 2 games. Lets not get ahead of ourself. This team in the 1st couple games have played great together, hopefully they can keep it up on the road.

vCash
    Baby is gonna make great trade bait
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash

November Game Thread

I don't see baby going anywhere, when you have hustle players that are impressionable on rookies you don't trade them. I honestly only see Harrington getting traded at the deadline.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    I wonder what it would take to get Granger from Indiana?

vCash
    We need a good SF im trying to think of one we could get we have alot of picks too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    I don't see baby going anywhere, when you have hustle players that are impressionable on rookies you don't trade them. I honestly only see Harrington getting traded at the deadline.
    Your sadly mistaken my friend
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Your sadly mistaken my friend
    Who are you lookin to get for him?

vCash

November Game Thread

Good win tonight!

Sucks knowing that we'll still be a bottom seeded team at best, most likely not seeded.

I agree with trading Baby. You gotta sell high.

vCash
    Dammm.
    I thought that this year I wouldn`t need to pay high again to see the Magic games here in Brazil. I expected to only follow you guys here in the forum and not buy the games to see as it seemed to be an awfull season for us.
    Now I need to see that team play.
    I was so pissed with Dwight and his selfishness and the team live or die by the three that I thought that I wouldn`t buy any pay-per-view this year.

OK. I`ll need to see what you are talking about. I need to see.
    Damm you guys... hehe

vCash
    Great to see Amway Center buzzing. Been a fun two games.

But any talk about us potentially being better without Howard right now are absolutely premature and will prove to be unfounded. Two home games, one against a team with lofty expectations but an 0-3 record and another team that probably won't sniff the playoffs, is just two games. There are 80 left, and this team will be outmatched talent-wise almost every time they step on the court. It's refreshing to see them play hard, play as a team and seemingly having fun, but talent will win out eventually, and the reality is we just started DeQuan Jones, Nikola Vucevic and E'Twaun Moore in an NBA game.

It's not that I'm rooting against us to win, because I'm not necessarily, I just know that long-term the most beneficial result from this season comes via losing a lot of games. The worst possible thing we could do is make the playoffs this year. It's ultimately win-win for this team. A lot of losses = higher odds at a top draft pick. A lot of wins is, well, a lot of wins...and more fun.

Individual success + competitive games + a lot of losses = the best possible result for this rebuilding season. JJ, McRoberts and Harrington should absolutely be traded this season. If Glen keeps it up, we should move him if we get a great offer. The same for Jameer and perhaps even Afflalo. And as always, if we can pawn Hedo off for anything we should. It's great to see JJ, Glen and McBob playing so well. I love JJ, but he has no future on this team past this season. Neither do McBob or Al. Hopefully they all continue to play well and we can acquire some nice draft picks, young players and more cap relief.

It's still a rebuilding season. This is fun, but I wouldn't get used to it, and I'm still not going to be terribly upset if/when we start losing games at a ridiculous rate.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast