Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Smith's value is interesting. I doubt many teams will want to trade for him with the hopes of re-signing him...because he's gonna want a max contract I'm sure and I don't think many people think he's worth that. He does have huge value as an expiring, however.

Just think though. If we were the Hawks right now, and we were set to have on ~$18 million in contracts next year, would you want to trade your huge expiring contract for Glen Davis and Arron Afflalo, two players who make more combined next year than Smith does this year? I don't think I'd want to at all. It doesn't make too much sense for ATL, unfortunately.

I've said all along that I'm all for trading anyone and everyone not named Nicholson, Vucevic and Harkless (even those guys obviously aren't untouchable), assuming we get either cap relief or picks/young players. We shouldn't be adding any salary at all. Any long term salary that we can turn into expirings we absolutely should do.
    Depends on what Atl wants. A core of Horford/Davis/Korver/Afflalo/Teague is pretty damn good. You have the post players in Horford and Davis. You have the PG in Teague, a defensive player in Afflalo and a damn good shooter in Korver, and still have the money to get someone in FA.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Depends on what Atl wants. A core of Horford/Davis/Korver/Afflalo/Teague is pretty damn good. You have the post players in Horford and Davis. You have the PG in Teague, a defensive player in Afflalo and a damn good shooter in Korver, and still have the money to get someone in FA.
    For sure, but they will have space for 2 max players right now if they stand pat. If they do this they will be pushing it. With some work they could theoretically have room for 3. I just can't see them taking on salary for him. But who knows.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    For sure, but they will have space for 2 max players right now if they stand pat. If they do this they will be pushing it. With some work they could theoretically have room for 3. I just can't see them taking on salary for him. But who knows.
    You're more than likely right. If they have a chance to get CP3 and Dwight and then bring Josh Smith back and have Horford at the PF, they can then trade Teague to someone (Orlando for Redick )

Howard/Horford/Smith/Redick/Paul...Ok I'm agreeing with you now
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

November Game Thread

Get Dwight back? Wtf are you talking about? Why would he want to come back ?

vCash
    I'm too lazy to make a December GT...

Looks like last night we fought back hard, but fell apart in the 4th. Kinda a hard fought loss...which again is what I want. I didn't watch though.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazm View Post
    Get Dwight back? Wtf are you talking about? Why would he want to come back ?
    He's talking about the Hawks.

vCash
    I'm too lazy to make a December GT...

Looks like last night we fought back hard, but fell apart in the 4th. Kinda a hard fought loss...which again is what I want. I didn't watch though.
    Worst retired God ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *superman* View Post
    worst retired god ever.
    +1
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829