Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    vCash
    Awesome game fellas, you whooped us. That must've felt good watching Dwight brick those FT's lol.

Great game by Jameer, Afflalo, Vucevic, Davis... just a great effort.

We suck right now lol. But hopefully it'll get better. Anyways, good luck the rest of the season fellas. Always a pleasure talking with Magic fans on PSD!

Hope all is good with you guys... ManRam, MagicBucsSox, Trav, and everyone else!

vCash
    Though I never mind it when we lose so we have a better shot at that top pic, this W felt good. Esp using Dwight in our stragety to seal the deal.

vCash
    Sweeett.
    It was fantastic.
    Now Dwight must be thinking:
    "I used to complain about my teamates but we used to be near 70% of winnings. And now... well, bad decision?"
    Very funny. Not personal, but I wished that the Lakers perform this way on the begging of the season but I never believed that it may really happens.
    I know that when Nash returns it will change but for now, it`s very pleasant to see that.
    Nice win for us. That`s good to see that we have potential here.

vCash
    I really was hesitant to even watch that game last night. I didn't know if I was really in the mood to see the Lakers beat us...and I kinda expected that to happen.

But I caught the whole second half, and it was awesome. A fun game. It's kinda sad that this will probably be the highlight of our season, but I'll take it.

And the Hack-a-Dwight was extra special. Kinda shamed him. Regardless of what he said, that could not have been fun.

The stopped us from scoring one time out of our last 17 possessions. That's remarkable.

vCash
    Anyone else not getting fox sports Florida to load up? It says NBA basketball but its just a black screen

vCash
    Another great effort from the Magic tonight. Not over yet, but have to love what you see.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    I guess my problem was it wzdnt on in HD lol I never even thought to check the non HD fsfl lol we look good our fast breaks seem so much faster and better passes then the last few years... I just say vucevic is really growing on me and I didn't realize he is only 22! He has some big potential

vCash
    Hey guys I think we're over performing. Honestly didn't think we'd win this many games until near the halfway point of the season.

vCash

Impressed!

Hey guys, I've been at home on the couch the last couple of weeks rehabbing an Achilles' tendon rupture so I've had plenty of time to watch magic games on league pass. Just have to say these last two games against LA and GSW have been really impressive. Afflalo has been awesome, Reddick is a gun, Vucevic has shown some nice touch and Baby and Nelson have been strong and led well.
    I know we should be more concerned with next years draft buts its definitely been nice to see the guys play this well- and honestly more enjoyable than watching most of our wins last year!

Lastly, how good was that hack a Dwight??? So damn funny!! And see his post game interview? Such a tosser! Hope he's having fun over there in La La land!!

vCash

November Game Thread

Ut ohhh ... Watch out guys... We... Aren't .... That.... Bad... Still a ways to go but 7-10 so far I guess we're on pace for my prediction of 25 wins

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash

November Game Thread

At this point I say we hold on to our current roster just trim some fat... Turk , Harrington maybe package there partially guaranteed contracts on draft night to move up in the seat if we end up in the 8-12 range ... Let hennigan draft some smart committed players and then hit fa in 2014 hard unless we tank on purpose we won't be a lottery team

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    We certainlly won`t get a top 5 pick this year. Maybe if we were lucky. I think that we`ll be into top 10 worse teams but not top 5.
    Guys, I`ve saw yesterday the interview with Dwight after the game. It was so funny to see how mad he was. The reporter that have made the last questions to him must have a prize for that.
    rs
    Also, I`m seeing Kobe doing the same think with LA as he has done the last year here with the Magic. He`s trowing all team under the bus because of the loses. So funny.

That`s nice to see this team performing well. Maybe we need to start to think about new strategy. This team won`t be as bad as we expected. So, maybe we need to look into FA than years of draft. Maybe dealing players and picks to get a top 5 pick into the draft of 13-14. But this team won`t be the top 3 worse teams. What about trading Al, JJ, Davis, Hedo and McRoberts along with our pick, Denver pick and LA pick to have a top 3 pick into the draft of 13-14? We could do something like the Houston made this year. That`s possible, right?
    Add to that top 3 pick 2 more star potential players got into FA and with this roster we could make it!
    Last edited by Magic - Brazil; 12-04-2012 at 06:25 AM.

vCash
    Another thing that I was thinking.
    For the first year I`m seeing this team improving thru the games than getting worse.
    For the first time this team is adding value on the market than loosing it.
    That`s something that we need to be happy with it.
    That`s a rebuilding team with a wise GM that adds some bets (players) that are progressing well.

vCash

vCash
    I still think we finish with a bottom 5 record.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast