Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Moe needs more minutes no doubt.

vCash
    Showing a little fight. Nelson seems to be a great spark this second half.

vCash
    So...uhh...this team somehow just dropped 39 points in the 4th We were struggling to score that in halves for a while.

Starting 5 is much more formidable with Nelson and Redick in there. Nelson's shot was off, but he was solid. Good and solid balanced game.

I feel a little bad that a big reason why I'm rooting for JJ to play so well is so when we trade him (not "if") we can maximize our returns. He's just trade bait in my eyes now, even as much as I love him.

vCash
    I know it's just the Pistons but good win any way you look at it. They showed some fight in coming back from down 13.

vCash
    I wanted to see more Moe also but good game ... curious to see who will still be here after the deadline

vCash
    I like that starting lineup with nelson and reddick in the back court

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    I knew you were hiding and waiting for harden to have a few off games before showing your face again... I like how you act like Martin was never a streaky scorer before. And hardens numbers are still pretty Damn good just not godly like the first few games... Not to mention he's leading the NBA in ft attempts over guys like Durante, Dwight, Kobe, lebron. Just don't go missing for 2weeks next time harden drops 40 lol
    A few bad games? He had 5 games in a row where his shooting was below 45% (most below 40%) and averaged 5 turnovers a game. Harden can score, flat out. I get that. But so can Monta Ellis. The thing Harden has over Monta is he's much more efficient. Now when that efficiency goes out the window and he's shooting like *** and turning the ball over....nothing seperates the two besides Ellis getting more assists. It's not all about scoring, ESPECIALLY with a number 1 option. It's about leading a team, which Harden is trying very hard to do, he's just not a number 1 option to do that. He's a very good number 2 though

And as for Martin...dude is getting it done, and being very efficient. It doesn't go with his career (being efficient) so I do expect it to fall off, but it also goes to show how much Westbrook and Durant do to take the attention away from others.
    Lol you keep talking about turnovers. He is averaging 4 a game, that's the same amount as the likes of Durant, Kobe, deron, Irving, and Dwight. Since when do elite players that handle the ball most of the time not turn it over a few times a game. Your acting like he's a 28yr old that will never be a #1, he is still learning at 23 and is already ahead of the curve if you look at his all around game.

Good win tonight magic !

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Jameer's struggles can likely be chalked up to his injury and lack of playing time. I don't have many doubts that he'll be looking to normal within a few weeks assuming that he's completely healed.

Redick with another FINE game, and one of the rare nights that I didn't mind baby. Just caught up with everything (Saw Skyfall tonight, brilliant movie), and am really pleased with the result. The starting 5 is much improved, like ManRam said.

Looking forward to 3 games in 4 days starting on Sunday. Even if we'll be lucky to win at all .

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Why are they bullsh*ttin not startin Moe and Drew, so annoying

He still doesn't know the defense and you can see him get lost on some switches on the court. Missing out on training camp and the summer games hindered him a bit.

As the season goes on I can see him starting. As Vaugn said he doesn't want to throw him into the wolves just yet. He has a high ceiling and they don't want to faulter that throwing him in to early. Moe even said himself he overthinks a little to much because he doesn't know the offense/defense 100%.

Plus when you see him on the court when they pass it to him he passes it right away. You can tell he's not comfortable yet. Give it time and he'll be fine.

vCash
    I hope we don't trade JJ at the deadline. He's easily my fav Majic player at this point.

vCash
    I'm actually impressed with McRoberts a bit. I didn't realize he was so athletic for a white guy. I thought I was going to hate him the most after this trade. Watching him he actually has some decent game.

vCash
    People moan about seeing McRoberts play, but I actually want to see more of him. Again, for trade reasons. There are some contending teams that he could help out with in terms of depth.

Per 36 minutes this year he's averaging 9, 9 and 3 with basically a steal and a block too. He's shooting it well (as he always does) as well.

When he was starting for Indy in 2010-2011 he really was pretty solid.

He's not an awful player, he's just not anyone you get excited about. Though, he has had some oddly impressive throw downs this year.

It's not imperative that we trade him because he's a UFA after this year, but if we can get anything that could potentially help us down the road, even just a second round pick, I'm all for it. Keep playing him, and hopefully his stock rises.

vCash
    What are the thoughts on how Jacque has been coaching thus far? Obviously he doesn't have much to work with, but I don't have many gripes against him. Some of you will argue that the rooks aren't getting much time, but it isn't that easy. Look how long it took JJ to finally start cracking the rotation. These guys are just lucky they have so much opportunity on this team.

vCash
    I'm fine with Jacque. I was 100% fine with the hiring at the time, unlike a lot of people. I love a young guy, and a Pops disciple with us. Our record won't at all be indicative on him. He says all the right things. I believe in his philosophy. I love him frankly. I still don't like that we axed SVG....but Jacque is young and maybe can relate with these guys better. IDK. I wasn't happy to lose BOTH Dwight and Stan...was hoping it was one or the other, but I've never had an issue with JV.

vCash
    I like him ... I see the players like him and respect him so they give there all...

He doesn't have a great team but he gets 100 percent effort out of what hes got

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast