Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 428
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Ummmm, he is a max player because he got max money, and he is the #1 option on the Rockets team....soooo.... not sure what you're saying there because you're wrong on both accounts.
    Doesn't mean he is worth that much, or a legit number 1 guy. So, no, I'm not wrong on that account
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Riiiight sooo terrible to say because theres such a huge gap between them, because a Rose lead Chicago would do so well in the playoffs. Also not sure if you've been paying attention or not but without Rose Chicago was/is still winning. Just a small thought anyways. You know, he's so great but they are still winning without him. Coaching and supporting cast might have something to do with his record. Just a thought anyways.

    Though like I said, keep it there, I really want people to see how big of an idiot you are on this topic. Harden is a baller, the guy can play. It makes a difference with him because he can drive, shoot, shoot the 3 ball and pass. That's the difference with Harden and your typical NBA scorer. That's why he got a max contract. The guy is going to do wonders for a Rockets team full of rookies.

    I will keep it there, like I said. I've gotten multiple comments on how much of an idiot you are. So it's done justice
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    276
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    He played against ****ing Detroit. He's a good player, not a max player or a number 1 for a team.
    LOL keep making excuses kid. He has hardly practiced with his new team and still went out and brought them back in the forth in Detroit. How long are you going to take an anti Harden stance, at some point you're going to have to give him some credit. He's a top 5 SG in the league at 23... yeah, thats a max player. Im not sure if you will ever understand that if you're not in a top 5 Market in the NBA you WILL be playing max contracts to anyone that can put fans in the seats and score 25PPG, and do it in a number of different ways. I would really just stop commenting on Harden if I was you, its just going to make you look silly in the end. He played lights out and did it all last night I don't care who it was against, those were Lebron type numbers. You better hope he doesn't keep it up cause your whole not a max contract player argument will be laughed at if he is in the MVP race....just sayin'

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,401
    vCash
    1500
    Yea I must say I wasn't big on harden as some but I was very impressed with his first game with the rockets.... it doesn't matter who he played against 37 points shot just over 50 percent had 12 assists 6 boards like 5 steals.... that's impressive as hell ESP in your first game with that team...

    Now is he worth a Max? We shall see ....

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,404
    vCash
    500
    Meh. I think Harden will eventually become a better player than Rose, but I can't say anything like that with conviction. They're both great players. We'll see how Harden does now that he's running the rodeo. Speaking in terms of certainties, either way, before Harden has ever had the chance to be the #1 option, is a bit foolish.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    LOL keep making excuses kid. He has hardly practiced with his new team and still went out and brought them back in the forth in Detroit. How long are you going to take an anti Harden stance, at some point you're going to have to give him some credit. He's a top 5 SG in the league at 23... yeah, thats a max player. Im not sure if you will ever understand that if you're not in a top 5 Market in the NBA you WILL be playing max contracts to anyone that can put fans in the seats and score 25PPG, and do it in a number of different ways. I would really just stop commenting on Harden if I was you, its just going to make you look silly in the end. He played lights out and did it all last night I don't care who it was against, those were Lebron type numbers. You better hope he doesn't keep it up cause your whole not a max contract player argument will be laughed at if he is in the MVP race....just sayin'
    Really? You're going to start with the MVP after one game against Detroit with one of the worst defending PG's who's playing SG in Rodney ****ing Stuckey? SERIOUSLY? He is on cloud 9 right now because he's not behind Westbrook and Durant. He's a good player. I NEVER said he wasn't. He will come down, a lot. And when the Rockets play the Thunder, Lakers, Heat...you know...elite teams...to Rockets will probably get hammered because why? They are elite teams, with elite star talent. Harden actually has some damn good talent around him, (outide of Jeremy Lin, who I also think is vastly overrated) and they are young. Getting a guy like Harden is good for them for how young there are. But Harden will not lead them anywhere NEAR a title as the number 1 option. I see 6 seed MAX, and they were a bordarline playoff team with out him.

    Lin got top dollar too...does that make him worthy of a max player? Lol nice logic. Just because people are stupid enough to pay it, doesn't make it smart.

    And hows this...Who's our GM? Where did he come from? Who did he know from that team? Why didn't he go after him? Why wouldn't he give him MAX money? And that's someone who saw him play EVERY GAME
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Meh. I think Harden will eventually become a better player than Rose, but I can't say anything like that with conviction. They're both great players. We'll see how Harden does now that he's running the rodeo. Speaking in terms of certainties, either way, before Harden has ever had the chance to be the #1 option, is a bit foolish.
    I said he isn't worth the max, and as a number 1 option they will not win anything with him. Neither are ridiculous to say. He's not with the likes of Wade, Kobe, Howard, James, Rose, Durant, Westbrook.

    I would say Harden is a notch below Melo as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,404
    vCash
    500
    I wouldn't disagree, but I'm willing to wait and see how he does as a #1 option before being convinced one way or the other.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I wouldn't disagree, but I'm willing to wait and see how he does as a #1 option before being convinced one way or the other.
    Which is fair. I think it was ridiculous of Mac to even put him and Rose in the same sentance when Rose has been doing it since he came into the league. I mean lets take a look at who our number 1 option is on this team, I bet they put up pretty decent numbers...doesn't make him a number 1
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,806
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Meh. I think Harden will eventually become a better player than Rose, but I can't say anything like that with conviction. They're both great players. We'll see how Harden does now that he's running the rodeo. Speaking in terms of certainties, either way, before Harden has ever had the chance to be the #1 option, is a bit foolish.
    Stop the madness ManRam!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Really? You're going to start with the MVP after one game against Detroit with one of the worst defending PG's who's playing SG in Rodney ****ing Stuckey? SERIOUSLY? He is on cloud 9 right now because he's not behind Westbrook and Durant. He's a good player. I NEVER said he wasn't. He will come down, a lot. And when the Rockets play the Thunder, Lakers, Heat...you know...elite teams...to Rockets will probably get hammered because why? They are elite teams, with elite star talent. Harden actually has some damn good talent around him, (outide of Jeremy Lin, who I also think is vastly overrated) and they are young. Getting a guy like Harden is good for them for how young there are. But Harden will not lead them anywhere NEAR a title as the number 1 option. I see 6 seed MAX, and they were a bordarline playoff team with out him.

    Lin got top dollar too...does that make him worthy of a max player? Lol nice logic. Just because people are stupid enough to pay it, doesn't make it smart.

    And hows this...Who's our GM? Where did he come from? Who did he know from that team? Why didn't he go after him? Why wouldn't he give him MAX money? And that's someone who saw him play EVERY GAME
    Perfectly said.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,165
    vCash
    1500
    My god I'm so sick of this harden talk everywhere. Ridiculous
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    My god I'm so sick of this harden talk everywhere. Ridiculous
    I'm sorry....Friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,404
    vCash
    500
    Let's talk about Dwi...err...Josh McRoberts instead! Much more exciting!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,165
    vCash
    1500
    You guys arguing over a guy our own GM personally knows, and didn't go after at all.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •