Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash

November Game Thread

Those were def knick fans cheerin at the end

vCash
    Yea afflalo looked bad tonight ... baby Davis was useless ... we just feel apart the last 9 mins ... missed alot of easy baskets ... O well they player hard the rookies showed some promise that's all I ask ..

And yea that was deff knick fans cheering at the end lol I went to a magic Knicks game here in otown before and it was full of Knicks fans they travel well I guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    Those were def knick fans cheerin at the end
    Lol, you're probably right. I forgot just how many Knicks fans are here in Orlando.

vCash
    Some real positives to take out of tonight. Harkless and Nicholson played really well, and although Afflalo had an off night I was still very impressed with how the team played.

Keep in mind, it was less than a week ago that they lost by 40 to the Nets. They played hard on Sunday to trim the deficit to 5, and then tonight stayed ultra competitive until the tail end of the 4th quarter against an undefeated Knicks team. I know that this year is a rebuilding year, but you have to figure that one of these past two games against Brooklyn or New York is a win with a healthy Nelson and Turkoglu available to play.

Proud of the squad tonight, but they really need to learn how to take control of the game and shut it down toward the end of the night. It's the inexperience, but they'll get there. They have some good opportunities coming up to pick up a few Ws against Detroit and Toronto.

www.AroundCiti.com You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Harkless is the next Artest/josh howard
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    On another note Varejao dropped 35&18 on Lopez n humphries ............. These ate the guys we were suppose to pay 67 mil to? N'please
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I'm liking me some Moe. Looks like a guy that can be a good start at a building block for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    honestly i never want to see jameer and hedo on the court again, were probably a better team without them anyway. keep playing these young guys. Mo looked like he was having fun out there, it was great to watch.

vCash
    Don't look now, but Kevin Martin with the Thunder is shooting a ****ing amazing 69.8 TS%....People still think Westbrook/Durant aren't the reason for Harden's glory??? Oh and BTW Harden's TS (while still good I will add) has dropped to 55.9. His efficiency has dropped off terribly, turning the ball over right and left. Has the same nubmer of TO's as Assists....He will bring it back up a bit, still early, but he is a number 2, not a number 1
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    On another note Varejao dropped 35&18 on Lopez n humphries ............. These ate the guys we were suppose to pay 67 mil to? N'please
    To be fair, the Nets just walloped the Magic for two consecutive games and Humphries had a hell of a game on Sunday.

That said, I'm glad that they aren't playing in Orlando. So glad.

www.AroundCiti.com You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Don't look now, but Kevin Martin with the Thunder is shooting a ****ing amazing 69.8 TS%....People still think Westbrook/Durant aren't the reason for Harden's glory??? Oh and BTW Harden's TS (while still good I will add) has dropped to 55.9. His efficiency has dropped off terribly, turning the ball over right and left. Has the same nubmer of TO's as Assists....He will bring it back up a bit, still early, but he is a number 2, not a number 1

He's 3rd in the NBA in ppg and you don't consider him a #1 option?

25.9 ppg
    4.9 rpg
    4.6 apg

Looks like a #1 option to me and to anyone else with any NBA common sense. His impact isn't only scoring it's also rebounding and getting his teammates involved with his passing. Not only that, he's putting up these types of numbers on a team he's only been with a few weeks.

Keep hating rap. You'll jump on the bandwagon sooner or later, if not you'll just keep looking ignorant dissing a guy who is at the top of the league in stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    honestly i never want to see jameer and hedo on the court again, were probably a better team without them anyway. keep playing these young guys. Mo looked like he was having fun out there, it was great to watch.
    We're not. We have no depth.

I'm fine with never seeing them again because I don't care if we're good or not, and I want the young guys to play...but we're not better off without them.

Also, for Jameer, I don't think Ish or Moore really have much of a long term future with us or really in the league (Moore might be a decent back up, Ish is useless though), so I don't care if he's stealing minutes from them.

We also don't want to run any of these younger guys into the ground. 82 games is a lot, and while kids these days play year round, and 82 game NBA season is more grueling than anything they've dealt with before.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    We're not. We have no depth.

I'm fine with never seeing them again because I don't care if we're good or not, and I want the young guys to play...but we're not better off without them.

Also, for Jameer, I don't think Ish or Moore really have much of a long term future with us or really in the league (Moore might be a decent back up, Ish is useless though), so I don't care if he's stealing minutes from them.

We also don't want to run any of these younger guys into the ground. 82 games is a lot, and while kids these days play year round, and 82 game NBA season is more grueling than anything they've dealt with before.

I agree. Ish is terrible. I honestly didn't realize he was this bad. He basically brings the ball up the court and passes to the wing guy and then cuts. That's it, occasionally he'll miss a 17ft jump shot horribly.

Moore is ok but nothing special. He makes his jump shots but that's about it. His has very little impact on the floor. He gets in the lane here and there but not enough to constitue anything. Jameer at least creates for his teammates.

I'm looking forward to Nelson getting back because he is a good leader out there. Turk I don't really care because we have Moe and I would rather see Moe get meaningful min. Though we'll def be a better team with Turk on the floor.

Nicholson is skilled but he needs to bulk up to be anything more then a solid role player.

Afflalo is solid but he's showing that he's a 2 more likely 3rd option at best. It's evident we are lacking a goto scorer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    He's 3rd in the NBA in ppg and you don't consider him a #1 option?

25.9 ppg
    4.9 rpg
    4.6 apg

Looks like a #1 option to me and to anyone else with any NBA common sense. His impact isn't only scoring it's also rebounding and getting his teammates involved with his passing. Not only that, he's putting up these types of numbers on a team he's only been with a few weeks.

Keep hating rap. You'll jump on the bandwagon sooner or later, if not you'll just keep looking ignorant dissing a guy who is at the top of the league in stats.
    Look at his Per lol. Look at his turnovers ratio. It's terrible. No where near number 1 option

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    I agree. Ish is terrible. I honestly didn't realize he was this bad. He basically brings the ball up the court and passes to the wing guy and then cuts. That's it, occasionally he'll miss a 17ft jump shot horribly.

Moore is ok but nothing special. He makes his jump shots but that's about it. His has very little impact on the floor. He gets in the lane here and there but not enough to constitue anything. Jameer at least creates for his teammates.

I'm looking forward to Nelson getting back because he is a good leader out there. Turk I don't really care because we have Moe and I would rather see Moe get meaningful min. Though we'll def be a better team with Turk on the floor.

Nicholson is skilled but he needs to bulk up to be anything more then a solid role player.

Afflalo is solid but he's showing that he's a 2 more likely 3rd option at best. It's evident we are lacking a goto scorer.
    Afflalo is a 3rd option at best. No where close to a number 2

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast