Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Hey fellas. If we keep our crappy streak, you guys can have another lottery pick!

You guys will get a stud in next year's draft. I think Hennigan will build a quality team. It's scary to think of what you guys can become. Essentially OKC with owners (Devos) that probably won't care too much about the luxury tax. Give it some time and everything will be golden.

Oh and ManRam, your sig is epic!
    With Phil potentially returning, I am focusing all my voodoo powers towards the Lakers and praying that nothing but the worst happens to them!

But we all know that 1-4 start is an aberration, as was our 2-0 start.

But yeah, doing what OKC did might be a bit much to expect. That's the model I want, but it's not that simple of a thing to do, and basically unprecedented. I've always said that the thing that matters the most this year is our draft pick. Winning is fun, but losing is something I'm OK with.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    With Phil potentially returning, I am focusing all my voodoo powers towards the Lakers and praying that nothing but the worst happens to them!

But we all know that 1-4 start is an aberration, as was our 2-0 start.

But yeah, doing what OKC did might be a bit much to expect. That's the model I want, but it's not that simple of a thing to do, and basically unprecedented. I've always said that the thing that matters the most this year is our draft pick. Winning is fun, but losing is something I'm OK with.
    Yeah, the bigger picture is what matters. One sucky year is fine if it means multiple years of contention soon after. Looking at your guys cap situation, and it seems like you'll be in good shape for 2014. Lot of team options that year, and I'd be surprised if Harrington was still on the roster by then.

If you guys can get a young stud next year, then maybe add a couple players from the huge FA class in 2014... It could be a really nice start.

I could be wrong, but I think John Wall and Eric Bledsoe are both restricted FA's. Rudy Gay, Beasely, Favors, Cousins and Monroe are RFA's as well. Lot's of young fellas there just about to enter their prime.

It'll all work out in the end. Noel, 'Bazz, Zeller, McAdoo... all great players potentially.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    It would be nice if we could pull out a win today and get to .500

vCash
    We might as well start losing now to be honest.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    It feels weird rooting for my team to lose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    It feels weird rooting for my team to lose
    It feels a bit dirty, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Bottoming out hard this year is ultimately what's best for the team.

The complete and utter lack of depth killed us today (besides the obvious slow start). Our bench is useless right now. Jameer, Hedo and Al returning will all help.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    It feels a bit dirty, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Bottoming out hard this year is ultimately what's best for the team.

The complete and utter lack of depth killed us today (besides the obvious slow start). Our bench is useless right now. Jameer, Hedo and Al returning will all help.
    This.

I went to the game today and had a blast. I saw more than a handful of Magic fans (surprisingly) and loved the Barclay's Center. Really a nice arena, but I still think Amway trumps it.

Besides the first quarter, I think they played well. They made a lot of boneheaded offensive shots, and Redick couldn't hit a 3 to save his life. Encouraging signs, and Afflalo continues to impress.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    I'm just happy we didn't get Bynum. It would have really sucked to miss out on all the drafts picks and be stuck with him and his bum knee. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/86...ks-knee-injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jahmikes77 View Post
    I'm just happy we didn't get Bynum. It would have really sucked to miss out on all the drafts picks and be stuck with him and his bum knee. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/86...ks-knee-injury
    Yeah me too, hes always hurt.

vCash
    How is Vooch looking so far as a starter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    How is Vooch looking so far as a starter?
    Besides his low FG%, he's be decent. Rebounding it well, defending well. He just takes some really bad shots from time to time, and isn't the most polished finisher yet. He's steady though.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Mo finally looking great tonight!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Mo finally looking great tonight!
    Yep. Both Mo and Nicholson are playing very well.

vCash
    Our inexperience and youth really showed in the 4th quarter. Afflalo also seems to be really forcing his shot at times. Other than that we played well. The fans really seem to appreciate the effort thought, gave them a nice standing ovation near the end of the game.

vCash
    Afflalo has looked pretty smooth all year, but really didn't have it going tonight. The offense did completely fall apart in the 4th. We have some guys who can score, but we have no one that's "go-to".

The bench had a good game, mainly because the two rookies. And we actually dominated the glass. Turnovers, poor FT shooting and Afflalo's struggles probably were the ultimate differences.

Oh well. Another loss...at least this time those two rookies played well, and that's something we all should be looking for.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast