Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    I've stayed in Orlando my whole life but never been a fan of the magic(bulls fan) but this year i have really like the team ball they've played and the hustle they've shown. I like to watch basketball players play basketball the right way, which is what you guys do, it's very refreshing.
    Underdogs are always fun. Just a bunch of guys looking to prove everyone wrong. It's fun.

vCash
    good 1st quarter

vCash
    Things I didn't expect today:
    1.) My professors to cancel exams due to the Hurricane.
    2.) The Magic to be leading the Bulls by 1 after the 1st quarter.

Nice start, love how this team is playing.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    lookin great hopefully they keep it up

vCash
    If you would have told me a week ago that the Magic were 2-0 and leading the Bulls heading into the second half, especially with Meer and Turk out...I would have probably walked away from you.

Moore has been a nice surprise. Again, it's only 2 1/2 games, but there are definitely good feelings surrounding this team.

R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Moore has been great this year I'm super impressed with him this year so far and afflalo looks good again tonight

vCash
    Yeah these new players we got are scrappy. They dont have Howard to throw the ball too and just watch. I have to admit I didnt think the Vaughn signing was the right one but the GM looks like he knows what hes doing.

vCash
    Moore and Vucevic have been impressive

vCash
    I totally forgot Jameer was out- that's how good Moore has been thus far.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing that I'm a Magic fan. If you want my story, here it goes...

I was never too much of a basketball guy, I was always strictly baseball throughout my life. In 2009, I went down to Orlando for a vacation and went to the Magic/Celtics game on Christmas day because I heard from a few locals how much fun seeing basketball live was.

I was absolutely blown away by the atmosphere of the arena, the way that Dwight Howard played, and the energy of the fans. S

A year went by, and I found myself in Orlando on Christmas again. Went to another game, loved it even more. Began to follow basketball more regularly.

Last year, went to the Amway Center for the first time during Christmas week to two games and decided to begin following the team. I'm still learning basketball, but I'm finding it extremely enjoyable to watch.

I figured that I'd become a Magic fan because I find myself in Orlando for roughly 10-14 days of the year, I originally intended to go to the University of Central Florida (was accepted, but chose elsewhere), and love the arena, the fans, the players, and the area.

Growing up, I never had an allegiance to the Knicks. To me, the Knicks don't play a style of basketball I can get behind. I enjoy watching them on TV, and think that basketball is generally exciting, but if I'm rooting for a team I'm sticking with the Magic.

Redick is my favorite player without question. I was a huge Howard fan initially, but the circus he pulled was absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. Also like Turk, Meer, and Baby has his moments as well. I'm excited for the future of the team.
    Great story! No reason to explain but interesting nonetheless.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    What a game. Tie game, 10:00 left, tight defense, and a lively crowd on election night.

I'm going to go nuts if the Magic pull this off.

R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Damn Davis should of passed that 3 he took, he has had a bad game.

vCash
    I could kill Davis wat an idiot for taking that 3 .... .not only did we have tons of time and didnt need a 3 we didnt need HIM taking a 3 ... ESP on a game where he has shot horrible!

vCash
    Baby has had a miserable game, but I haven't seen the Magic battle like this in a long time. Down by a ton, still are resilient. Gotta love Vaughn.

R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    I agree, i also dont see why Vaughn waited so long to put Affalo and Moore back in.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast