Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

November Game Thread

I still love you guys! And I'll be popping my head into this forum every once in a while regardless of how little I post elsewhere.

Figured a game thread might keep this forum from completely dying. This won't be my best work of art, but whatevs.

at
    Friday Nov. 2 - 7:00 PM

at
    Sunday Nov. 4 - 6:00 PM

at
    Tuesday Nov. 6 - 8:00 PM

at
    Wednesday Nov. 7 - 8:00 PM

at
    Friday Nov. 9 - 7:00 PM

at
    Sunday Nov. 11 - 3:00 PM

at
    Tuesday Nov. 13 - 7:00 PM

at
    Friday Nov. 16 - 7:30 PM

at
    Sunday Nov. 18 - 1:00 PM

at
    Monday Nov. 19 - 7:30 PM

at
    Wednesday Nov. 21 - 7:00 PM

at
    Friday Nov. 23 - 7:00 PM

Sunday Nov. 25 - 6:00 PM

at
    Wednesday Nov. 28 - 7:00 PM

at
    Friday Nov. 30 - 7:00 PM

vCash
    I predict we go 4-11 in our first 15.
    Last edited by macc; 10-30-2012 at 04:30 PM.

vCash
    I was worried it was some noob that posted this, nice to see you back ManRam

And if all goes right, I also see a 4-11 record. Wins against TO, DET(twice) and Cavs. But that might be a little generous also.

Side note, a lot of BKN for one month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I still love you guys! And I'll be popping my head into this forum every once in a while regardless of how little I post elsewhere.
    You know you can't stay away
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I was thinking the same thing about the nets lol alot of them in one month glad Dwight's not there that's too much too soon... it was hard enough to see him in his pre season debut with Lakers ... made me real bummed to see was weird lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about the nets lol alot of them in one month glad Dwight's not there that's too much too soon... it was hard enough to see him in his pre season debut with Lakers ... made me real bummed to see was weird lol
    I watched his preseason debut also. Him getting dunked on by T-Rob made it a bit better.

vCash
    I miss you ManRam you should stay
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I just hope Harkless, Vucevic, and Nicholson look like they belong. Jones would be a pleasant bonus.
    I am assuming we finish bottom 3.

vCash
    I would say bottom 5. I don't think we're going to be as bad as some people are making it sound. I think we'll be that team that competes every night, makes the games interesting but ultimately loses. I would say we win 19 games this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I miss you ManRam you should stay
    Rap, do me a favor and keep my quote as your sig all year so you can look dumber and dumber as the year goes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Rap, do me a favor and keep my quote as your sig all year so you can look dumber and dumber as the year goes on.
    lolol.... 37pts, 6 rb, 12 assists..... yeah they better starts doubling him soon. people always say he wont score when they double him... but being doubled in the first place speaks for itself. You pull the double make the right pass(which he always does) and then its up to your team mate to make the shot... we will be sorry we missed out on harden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Saying you might take Harden over Rose is the dumbest thing anyone could have ever said. So yes, I will keep it in there
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    lolol.... 37pts, 6 rb, 12 assists..... yeah they better starts doubling him soon. people always say he wont score when they double him... but being doubled in the first place speaks for itself. You pull the double make the right pass(which he always does) and then its up to your team mate to make the shot... we will be sorry we missed out on harden
    He played against ****ing Detroit. He's a good player, not a max player or a number 1 for a team.

vCash
    Saying you might take Harden over Rose is the dumbest thing anyone could have ever said. So yes, I will keep it in there

Riiiight sooo terrible to say because theres such a huge gap between them, because a Rose lead Chicago would do so well in the playoffs. Also not sure if you've been paying attention or not but without Rose Chicago was/is still winning. Just a small thought anyways. You know, he's so great but they are still winning without him. Coaching and supporting cast might have something to do with his record. Just a thought anyways.

Though like I said, keep it there, I really want people to see how big of an idiot you are on this topic. Harden is a baller, the guy can play. It makes a difference with him because he can drive, shoot, shoot the 3 ball and pass. That's the difference with Harden and your typical NBA scorer. That's why he got a max contract. The guy is going to do wonders for a Rockets team full of rookies.

vCash
    He played against ****ing Detroit. He's a good player, not a max player or a number 1 for a team.

Ummmm, he is a max player because he got max money, and he is the #1 option on the Rockets team....soooo.... not sure what you're saying there because you're wrong on both accounts.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast