Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Do they have to have been knocked clean out on the field for 3 minutes?
    Nope, just hopefully there's someone with a similar skill set. I don't follow college football at all besides reading mocks and watching the occasional Michigan/Texas game so I really have no idea
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Any Jahvid Best types out there? Someone who's very fast and a good receiver?
    I feel like Kenjon Barner is the guy that fits your description the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    I feel like Kenjon Barner is the guy that fits your description the best.
    Yeah I noticed him before and Onterio McCalebb but without seeing them play can't really tell much.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    1. Gio Bernard
    2. Mike Gillislee
    3. Andre Ellington
    4. Joseph Randle
    5. Rex Burkhead

And, because I'm so generous, two sleepers: Montel Harris and Spencer Ware

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Someone explain the obsession.
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Yes, I need to hear this as well. I see a Brandon Jackson in the making with this guy.
    wouldn't say I'm obsessed with him, but he can play a complete game. He's having a good senior year. He can run, block, or catch passes. Had a great two touchdown game against USC with more than 200 total yards and some excellent plays chipping blitzers. Not saying I think he'll be a superstar, but I'd have no problem seeing him come off the board in a round 3-4

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    1. Gio Bernard
    2. Mike Gillislee
    3. Andre Ellington
    4. Joseph Randle
    5. Rex Burkhead

And, because I'm so generous, two sleepers: Montel Harris and Spencer Ware
    yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    yes
    I've always been impressed with him. Picks his spots well, hits the hole hard, not really quick but has some sneaky speed. The only problem is that his passing game upside might be limited, but blitz protection is one of the most teachable things for a RB, and that alone can make a player an OK option on passing downs.

vCash
    yes
    I've always been impressed with him. Picks his spots well, hits the hole hard, runs tough, not really quick but has some sneaky speed. The only problem is that his passing game upside might be limited, but blitz protection is one of the most teachable things for a RB. That alone can make a player an OK option on passing downs.

vCash
    wouldn't say I'm obsessed with him, but he can play a complete game. He's having a good senior year. He can run, block, or catch passes. Had a great two touchdown game against USC with more than 200 total yards and some excellent plays chipping blitzers. Not saying I think he'll be a superstar, but I'd have no problem seeing him come off the board in a round 3-4
    I just don't see enough of a good back to take a player that high. Yes he does the things a lot of other backs don't want to do but I don't see a lot of potential in him at the next level.

vCash
    I've always been impressed with him. Picks his spots well, hits the hole hard, not really quick but has some sneaky speed. The only problem is that his passing game upside might be limited, but blitz protection is one of the most teachable things for a RB, and that alone can make a player an OK option on passing downs.
    Really? I'm kind of surprised by this; although I'm biased because I'm partial to his team mate Michael Ford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Really? I'm kind of surprised by this; although I'm biased because I'm partial to his team mate Michael Ford.
    Ford has better speed and acceleration compared to Ware, for sure. Great on outside runs at turning the corner.

vCash
    Ford has better speed and acceleration compared to Ware, for sure. Great on outside runs at turning the corner.
    Does LSU run any zone blocking schemes? I really think he can be a good fit there in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Does LSU run any zone blocking schemes? I really think he can be a good fit there in the NFL.
    They don't really run zone blocking stuff. Les Miles and Coach Stud run a sort of man to man blocking scheme. Its all about power

vCash
    LSU would be dumb to run zone blocking anyways. One of the biggest, strongest fronts in all of CFB.

vCash
    LSU would be dumb to run zone blocking anyways. One of the biggest, strongest fronts in all of CFB.
    exactly. no need for it. they've only done it on occasion when giving Russell Shepard a carry or two out of the backfield (only a handful of times)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast