Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Chicagoan, my friend... I've seen every Bears game. Nice try though, champ...

Also, the only way to know his stats are from garbage time is by watching the games.
    LOL, your talkin foolish.. if you watch him in the first game vs Indy- you seen him abuse Davis ALL game just like he's abusing almost every CB that covers him.

28 first half reception for 315yrds and 3 TD's
    31 second half receptions for 484 yrds and 4 TD's

15+ yards he has 42 Rec, for 594 yrds and 6Td's ... that's just abusing defenses.

Also in "garbage" minutes, usually the winning team take their stars out, not the defenses....
    Ya his 4th quarter is the best stat wise,but not enough to say his stats are from garbage time, "CHAMP"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    LOL, your talkin foolish.. if you watch him in the first game vs Indy- you seen him abuse Davis ALL game just like he's abusing almost every CB that covers him.

28 first half reception for 315yrds and 3 TD's
    31 second half receptions for 484 yrds and 4 TD's

15+ yards he has 42 Rec, for 594 yrds and 6Td's ... that's just abusing defenses.

Also in "garbage" minutes, usually the winning team take their stars out, not the defenses....
    Ya his 4th quarter is the best stat wise,but not enough to say his stats are from garbage time, "CHAMP"
    Let's see here... Marshall has put up 59 receptions, 797 yards, and 7 touchdown over the course of 8 games.

In 4 blowout wins against the Colts (41-21), the Cowboys (34-18), the Jags (41-3), and the Titans (51-20), Marshall has put up 37 receptions, 523 yards, and 6 touchdowns. Against the Colts, the Bears defense forced 5 turnovers. Against the 'boys, their defense forced 5 turnovers and scored 2 touchdowns. Against the Jags, their defense forced 3 turnovers and scored 2 touchdowns. And against the Titans, the Bears defense forced 5 turnovers and scored 2 touchdowns.

That leaves 22 receptions, 274 yards, and 1 touchdown over the other 4 games. Hartline pretty much accomplished that stat line in one game.

I will admit that I was wrong though... you can tell just by looking at his stats that he got them from garbage time.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    PFF
    Which WR is picking up the most yards per route run? Brandon Marshall at 2.94 followed by Vincent Jackson (2.65) & Percy Harvin (2.59)
    He does also lead the league with 4 dropped TD passes. Regardless, he is having a very good season. He is a true #1 that we may never get avian in a long time.

vCash
    Marshall is only happy when Cutler is his QB. He would of had a bad influence on Tannehill. We don't need selfish WR's like him who yells at his QB when he's not getting the ball. I want guys like Bess, Fitz, Megatron, Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Hartline, Welker, White, etc... on this team. I don't like diva WR's, they're a distraction on and off the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Marshall is only happy when Cutler is his QB. He would of had a bad influence on Tannehill. We don't need selfish WR's like him who yells at his QB when he's not getting the ball. I want guys like Bess, Fitz, Megatron, Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Hartline, Welker, White, etc... on this team. I don't like diva WR's, they're a distraction on and off the field.
    I agree with everything, but discount as him not as a #1 WR is wrong. He must be double covered at all times, thats a true #1.

As I said though, I agree I did not want him on this team anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I agree with everything, but discount as him not as a #1 WR is wrong. He must be double covered at all times, thats a true #1.

As I said though, I agree I did not want him on this team anymore.
    I didn't discount him as a #1 WR.

vCash
    Didn't say you, but some people on here are trying to do so.

vCash
    Didn't say you, but some people on here are trying to do so.
    I accept your apology.

vCash
    PFF

He does also lead the league with 4 dropped TD passes. Regardless, he is having a very good season. He is a true #1 that we may never get avian in a long time.
    MFW those are all 3 of my WR's in our fantasy league.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Trade me one

vCash
    Trade me one
    Trade me a RB fool. I'm pretty sure I have backups starting at my RB position. And no to Steven Jackson.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    No way. rg3 team wont even make the playoffs. if the colts make the playoffs, luck is a lock to win roy. he might win it regardless.
    QB going to the playoffs means nothing to me. Sanchez made it to the playoffs 2 yrs in a row. RG3 has outperformed Luck he just doesnt have the players around him

as for godolphins after looking at your wr list i figured id name some i wish we had but i only need to name 2. AJ Green and Julio Jones
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    QB going to the playoffs means nothing to me. Sanchez made it to the playoffs 2 yrs in a row. RG3 has outperformed Luck he just doesnt have the players around him

as for godolphins after looking at your wr list i figured id name some i wish we had but i only need to name 2. AJ Green and Julio Jones
    sorry bro. luck is way ahead of rg3 in the roy race.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051