Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
    vCash
    he has dropped passes his entire career EVEN BEFORE MIAMI!!!!

I was just pointing out, when used correctly- he is a red zone threat.
    whoever said he's taking advantage of garbage time and hasn't done anything important clearly hasn't watched a bears game and is going off their 50+ point game.. great job stat reader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    he has dropped passes his entire career EVEN BEFORE MIAMI!!!!

I was just pointing out, when used correctly- he is a red zone threat.
    whoever said he's taking advantage of garbage time and hasn't done anything important clearly hasn't watched a bears game and is going off their 50+ point game.. great job stat reader.
    Chicagoan, my friend... I've seen every Bears game. Nice try though, champ...

Also, the only way to know his stats are from garbage time is by watching the games.
    Last edited by SoxDolphan26; 11-06-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    What are you talking about? When did I say that Tannehill doesn't have a high ceiling? I said: "I don't know how high his ceiling is". I need to see more out of him to know if he's 100% legit(if he'll become a top QB).
    its funny that u quoted me and came back with this statement...i never said anyones name, i just simply said people that dont think he has a high ceiling need to just shhhhh....

so if thats u, which i guess u think its u based on ur comment, then u clearly arent watching the games...bc he shows he has a high ceiling, i never said he was great or going to be great...just that he has a high ceiling, its all on continued development and progress....thats it, dont think too hard bud i dont attack people on here, ive been suspended enough, no need...just simple convo

vCash
    im over Marshall not being here but people keep coming up with excuses as to why hes not an awesome receiver. here is some truth though. the Bears are tied for the 2nd best record in the league and have a 2 game lead on GB for their division. the main diff in last yrs Bears team and this years Bears team is Brandon Marshall who has already topped his TD total from last yr with us.

they also should get Jeffery back by either the Texans or 49ers game.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Tom Brady - Wes Welker
    Aaron Rodgers - Jordy Nelson - Greg Jennings - Randall Cobb
    Matt Ryan - Roddy White - Julio Jones

They easily have better chemistry than Cutler - Marshall
    idk about rodgers nd his recievers rodgers just throws it to anyone whos open he doesnt care who u r
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    its funny that u quoted me and came back with this statement...i never said anyones name, i just simply said people that dont think he has a high ceiling need to just shhhhh....

so if thats u, which i guess u think its u based on ur comment, then u clearly arent watching the games...bc he shows he has a high ceiling, i never said he was great or going to be great...just that he has a high ceiling, its all on continued development and progress....thats it, dont think too hard bud i dont attack people on here, ive been suspended enough, no need...just simple convo
    That's because I was the only one talking about Tannehill not being 100% legit(yet) so you had to be talking about my post. Jorge Sedano said it best yesterday. He said that Andrew Luck will be a great QB(Marino, Brady, Manning type) while Tannehill might become a great QB. That's all I was trying to say. Tannehill has shown me that he can become a very good QB but I'm still waiting for him to show me if he can become a great QB.

vCash
    With the Game yesterday Tannehill's RAT was 78.2 witch is now higher than Chad Henne's career average of 75.4.

vCash
    Tanny needs to start thoring more TD's, he hasn't thrown a pic in a while and hope he continues that, but TD's are needed no just one a game but that just might be me being greedy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    With the Game yesterday Tannehill's RAT was 78.2 witch is now higher than Chad Henne's career average of 75.4.
    OMG he passed the dolphins greatest QB in dolphins history chad henne lmao but i think hes first or second agianst rookies in QB i would like to see tannehill win RoY

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    OMG he passed the dolphins greatest QB in dolphins history chad henne lmao but i think hes first or second agianst rookies in QB i would like to see tannehill win RoY
    Tannehill is like 5th right now in ROY. Luck, Wilson, RG3, and Doug Martin are all above him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Tannehill is like 5th right now in ROY. Luck, Wilson, RG3, and Doug Martin are all above him
    =/ still half a season to go so hopefully he'll catch up

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    idk about rodgers nd his recievers rodgers just throws it to anyone whos open he doesnt care who u r
    That's actually a good indication that he has great chemistry with his receivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Tanny needs to start thoring more TD's, he hasn't thrown a pic in a while and hope he continues that, but TD's are needed no just one a game but that just might be me being greedy
    get him some receivers that can find the endzone consistently and he will. keep in mind our top receiver is Brian Hartline who had 1 TD last yr and only 6 total going into this year one of which was a running play.

right now RG3 is ROY and i dont think he will be caught. i would not have Wilson above Tannehill
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    get him some receivers that can find the endzone consistently and he will. keep in mind our top receiver is Brian Hartline who had 1 TD last yr and only 6 total going into this year one of which was a running play.

right now RG3 is ROY and i dont think he will be caught. i would not have Wilson above Tannehill
    No way. rg3 team wont even make the playoffs. if the colts make the playoffs, luck is a lock to win roy. he might win it regardless.

vCash
    when is the tennesse vs dolphins post goin up

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast