Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    vCash
    I don't write here very often. I love Philbin, he is doing an outstanding job with this team. My question is why did Tannehill come up and snap the ball with lots of time on the play clock when it was like 3rd and 6 with just over a minute to play in the 1st half? Then they came up and threw it? The way the secondary was playing, I thought they should have tried to run as much time off as possible and go up by 7 going into half. As much as I hate Brady, I am dreading playing them. He's gonna pass for 500 yards. The secondary is so brutal. Still can't understand trading away Davis, guess he must have been poison. Long should really start earning some of that money. But, they could easily be 6-2 right now. Finally exciting to be a Dolphins fan. Future is bright!!!

vCash
    this loss was devatstaing its still bothering me this morning
    i wanted to be 5-3 so bad !
    Yankees.Mavericks.Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    *waits for godolphins to say those picks were made by parcells*

I guess that means he found Clemons, Carrioll and Jones late in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    I thought the same thing... I may go to hell for this but I was a little infuriated with everybody in the media and what not all goo goo gaa gaa over him being at the game, but thats just my fandom speaking... My humanity does smile for Chuck and his perseverance

I put that man on my ignore list a long long time ago man

Yeah Derek says somethings man

We were all doing soooo well, and you brought up the Ireland stuff it is not about Ireland
    When we lose a game its Jeff Ireland's fault but when we win a game it's all Philbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post

and for u *******s saying that tannehill doesnt have a ceiling that high...haha u have no knowledge of the game or how developing goes....the kid is fantastic...this is like his 2nd year playing qb and hes top 15 in the league if u ask me...not bad for a kid thats "2-3 years away" well just wait...
    What are you talking about? When did I say that Tannehill doesn't have a high ceiling? I said: "I don't know how high his ceiling is". I need to see more out of him to know if he's 100% legit(if he'll become a top QB).

vCash
    Not sure what all has been said about this game, but from watching it I saw that Andrew Luck has amazing pocket presence for a rookie. He avoided so many pressures and almost sacks by knowing where to step to and dump the ball out right before getting hit

vCash
    I would like to make note of all you marshal haters last year,

It goes to show with a QB who can make throws and a staff who can run plays for him correctly.. he IS a Red zone threat

Big marshal fan, just glad he's proving most of you wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post

It goes to show with a QB who can make throws and a staff who can run plays for him correctly.. he IS a Red zone threat

all he was doing last year was dropping touchdown passes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    all he was doing last year was dropping touchdown passes.
    Yup, it's easy to say that Marshall has been doing great for the Bears, but he has pretty much been cleaning up during garbage time. He hasn't done anything at all when it's actually mattered.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post

big Marshall fan here as well
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Marshall was crap for us. He made at least 1 bonehead mistake a game and he dropped so many passes in the red zone it was absurd. He demands the ball way too much, Playbook did a break down of Cutler and they showed that Cutler only looks for Marshall even when other players are open. I don't care how well Marshall is doing for the Bears I don't miss him. I don't feel like we would have a better record if we had Marshall.

vCash
    i think marshall has bin the best WR for us in years idk y the hate im glad marshall is havin a good with the bears i also think hes having a good year because marshal and cutler has the QB WR chemistry in the NFL hands down
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    i think Marshall was the best WR we have ever had. i liked Chambers and Gasden and McDuffie but they werent close. the Mark brothers were a product of Marino. the only one who could have been better in Miami history is Warfield but i never watched him play
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think Marshall was the best WR we have ever had. i liked Chambers and Gasden and McDuffie but they werent close. the Mark brothers were a product of Marino. the only one who could have been better in Miami history is Warfield but i never watched him play
    lol im only 19 soo i didnt get to see those players play except chamber at least i think i didnt lol
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Talent? Yeah, Marshall has them beat. But most of those guys produced, were good team mates and didn't make bonehead plays, and kept out of trouble. The Marks Brothers were great in their own right, definitely helped by Marino but they weren't solely a product of Marino. Chambers produced on some very, very poor teams. McDuffie is one of the best players we've ever had, but his career was destroyed by Jimmy Johnson who made McDuffie play with some really bad injuries.

Anybody that is upset with the Marshall trade needs to get over it, he didn't want to be here, he wouldn't of wanted Tannehill throwing him the ball, he didn't want Matt Moore or Chad Hennepin throwing him the ball even after they force fed him the ball year after year, game after game. I understand that those aren't the best QBs in the world, but the guy rarely delivered TDs but always gave us drops, all he gave us were yards, a volume stat easily accumulated when you're force fed the ball.

You people need to get over Marshall, he's no longer on the team, he's not even in the same conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    i think marshall has bin the best WR for us in years idk y the hate im glad marshall is havin a good with the bears i also think hes having a good year because marshal and cutler has the QB WR chemistry in the NFL hands down
    Tom Brady - Wes Welker
    Aaron Rodgers - Jordy Nelson - Greg Jennings - Randall Cobb
    Matt Ryan - Roddy White - Julio Jones

They easily have better chemistry than Cutler - Marshall

vCash
    Wes Welker is always open thats not about chemistry thats about nobody being able to cover him. Julio Jones is just a freak and he is open alot as well and has a Pro Bowl calibur WR opposite him. Matt Ryan's receivers make him as he has the best offensive weaponry in the league. Welker and Jones would succeed and put up big numbers anywhere. im not saying that the Mark brothers werent good they were but it was mostly Marino as they were average athletes. were they better teammates of course they were but thats not the point being made.

Luck and Wayne seem to have good chemistry. i think Marshall + Cutler are the 2nd best. i believe Dalton and Green are the best
    Take Notes Rook

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast