Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am thinking Vernon will be that pass rusher we need. He is a rookie and will develop. Not many rookies come into the league and dominate as a pass rusher.

Lets not get over dramatic about losing to the Colts and say because we lost we won't make the playoffs. 9-7 makes the playoffs. We all knew we were not a Super Bowl quality team and we knew we were not going 12-4.

1 bad game does not mean our defense sucks. Playing on turf is a benefit to the offense. Lets not panic because of a bad game, bad games happen. The defense I saw the last 5 weeks was very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Fact: Every single starter in the secondary was drafted by Jeff Ireland.

****ing depressing. Gives us ****, then gives us hope with the likes of Tannethrill and Bush, then the **** he's drafted says "Whoa, not so fast!"
    *waits for godolphins to say those picks were made by parcells*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    As soon as I hear Chuck was going to be at the game I knew they would edge us out in this one
    I thought the same thing... I may go to hell for this but I was a little infuriated with everybody in the media and what not all goo goo gaa gaa over him being at the game, but thats just my fandom speaking... My humanity does smile for Chuck and his perseverance
    Congratulations, so were thousands of other people.

Yeah, I knew they would have more motivation, but we should've won.
    I put that man on my ignore list a long long time ago man

Haha I love you Derek you bring some life to the forum that's for sure
    Atleast you have Starks on your sig
    Yeah Derek says somethings man

Fact: Every single starter in the secondary was drafted by Jeff Ireland.

****ing depressing. Gives us ****, then gives us hope with the likes of Tannethrill and Bush, then the **** he's drafted says "Whoa, not so fast!"
    We were all doing soooo well, and you brought up the Ireland stuff it is not about Ireland

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Whats funny is that when we lost to the Jets back in week 3 we were all happy (yes happy after a loss) b/c we knew this was an up and coming team with a bright future at QB

Then we smelled the playoffs and now its the end of the world since we lost today lol

We are a hilarious fan base and we have a confused Knicks fan with us as well

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    man it just sucks to lose that game when we had all those opportunitys....its hurts inside, but its going to be alright...

that pass that luck made to ty, was the throw that we all wanted...when i saw it leave his hand i was so excited bc we wanted that throw to happen....it was a complete rookie mistake that worked out for them...

and for u *******s saying that tannehill doesnt have a ceiling that high...haha u have no knowledge of the game or how developing goes....the kid is fantastic...this is like his 2nd year playing qb and hes top 15 in the league if u ask me...not bad for a kid thats "2-3 years away" well just wait...

and legend my man, im not saying vernon is "the answer" but he is one hell of a player and u know it, yes we need to add more via the rush olb...we need to sit odrick and get vernon more snaps with wake LE and RE...the kid has a non stop motor and i think we are hurting ourselves by not playing him more...same with lamar miller...they both need on the field more...

this one only hurts this much bc we had all the chances in the world to win this...SSx2 dansby ur only getting 12mill this yea i understand ur barely making it, that pick 6 is on u *******...

jake long also making 12 mill, wtf are u doing? i know ur wife is hott and i would tear her up, but dont be satisfied with where ur at homie, she will leave u if u keep sucking bc ur one ugly son of a *****...

tannehill keeping doing what u do homie...

coyle, quit playing this conservative gay *** defense, we have playmakers let them fly around and make plays stop with the prevent for the whole damn game...

press coverage and blitzes mutha****a its easy we have the speed....

vCash
    yea, our secondary sucks, might as well blitz em hard.

makes no sense to not pressure the qb considering our secondary is going to suck regardless

vCash
    You guys realize we're without our starting CB right? People were all over Smith last week and now he sucks? People have been talking about how Jones is playing great but now we need to replace him? Calm down.

Smith is showing the potential he has this year, he's not Revis good but he's a good CB. And personally I think Jones is playing great this year. Clemons is playing better but I think he is really the only guy who could be replaced. So just calm down and get through another week guys. No need to jump off the cliff now.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    You guys realize we're without our starting CB right? People were all over Smith last week and now he sucks? People have been talking about how Jones is playing great but now we need to replace him? Calm down.

Smith is showing the potential he has this year, he's not Revis good but he's a good CB. And personally I think Jones is playing great this year. Clemons is playing better but I think he is really the only guy who could be replaced. So just calm down and get through another week guys. No need to jump off the cliff now.
    who is jumping? other than that ricky23 troll

vCash
    Philbin shat the bed in the second half. The Colts do not have a good rushing defense and we needed to run Thomas a lot more. Reggie's an awesome home run hitter but you really need to smash a weak dline with a power back, especially late in the game. Get your 4 yards and wait for the big run, then hit them with play action.

We lost because we scored 3 friggin points in the second half.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Going to have to package them to move up
    i dont want to move up for a change. too many needs that i want to keep the picks. i also dont see pass rusher as the biggest need.

Pass Rushers available after the 1st
    Devin Taylor
    Michael Buchanan
    William Gholston
    Margus Hunt
    Corey Lemonier
    Ezekiel Ansah
    Sean Porter

i dont like the cornerback options outside the 1st round as much as i do the pass rushers. if Amerson does make it to the 2nd him and Mathieu are the only 2 CB's outside the 1st that would interest me. out of all our needs i think cornerback has the least depth in the draft. problem is i see it as the 2nd biggest need
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    who is jumping? other than that ricky23 troll
    Lol, I've been criticizing Smith and Marshall all season long, we really would not have been that much better off with Marshall anyway.

vCash
    Lol, I've been criticizing Smith and Marshall all season long, we really would not have been that much better off with Marshall anyway.
    I think Marshall would've been good as a slot/nickel corner like we originally thought we signed him for.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    and legend my man, im not saying vernon is "the answer" but he is one hell of a player and u know it, yes we need to add more via the rush olb...we need to sit odrick and get vernon more snaps with wake LE and RE...the kid has a non stop motor and i think we are hurting ourselves by not playing him more...same with lamar miller...they both need on the field more...
    Vernon needs to show more in his limited time before he gets more playing time. He's had two good games and one was on special reams. Regardless, we need to draft a pass rusher for the DL. if you're looking for pass rush from your LBs then you've got a problem with your DL.

As for Miller, id love for him to get more time but he's also a liability in pass blocking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I think Marshall would've been good as a slot/nickel corner like we originally thought we signed him for.
    From the moment we signed him I was telling everyone he would only be good as a Nickel or Free Safety, he stunk in Arizona until they moved him to NB & FS. other than that, he stinks.

vCash
    We just had a bad game. It's not the end of the world. Our O-played like crap, our defense didn't even show up and our coaches failed to make adjustments. This is a team loss. The only bright spot was Vernon getting the blocked field goal again.

CB is our biggest need. We need someone to come in and be the #1 and let Smith be the #2. Marshall or Carroll in the nickel. Personally, I think Carroll is better than Marshall.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast