Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Damn you guys are greedy with the draft picks ... you guys are saying you would rather have a third and forth round pick instead of Jackson and Smith ?

This year we used our forth round pick on Egnew who did nopthing for us so far ... yeah we got Vernon with our 3rd but more times then none ... we are not going to get a better player then Smith or jackson even at ages 33 and 29 (old for a rb) ... I'd EASILY give a 4th for either and maybe a 3rd ... OUR TIME IS NOW
    Jackson is a free agent at the end of the season, you would essentially be giving up a 3rd to rent him for 8 games. This is also why they won't trade for Bowe.
    Last edited by georgiadolfan; 10-30-2012 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    I understand your guys point but.... We can't win a superbowl with this team but we are close to being an elite team imo ... but we need a couple pieces ...why not go get the pieces and roll the dice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    I understand your guys point but.... We can't win a superbowl with this team but we are close to being an elite team imo ... but we need a couple pieces ...why not go get the pieces and roll the dice
    Because even with Smith and/or Jackson we probably still wouldn't win the superbowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I think it'll be a close game but we win. LETS GO JETS!
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    It wasn't a dream my friend it really happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Oh...well then **** this team.
    I saw this in the Jets forum and thought it was hilarious.

vCash
    First, I would take Smith in a heartbeat for one of our 3rds or a 4th. Adds another dimension to this offense. Jackson, no thanks. Bush, Thomas and Miller are good enough for me. Not enough carries for everyone and Bush is still our main RB.

As for the Colts, I was always a Peyton Manning fan, thus the Colts were always my second favorite team. They will always be my second favorite team. But this game will come down to our D line getting pressure on Luck to make him hurry his throws and make mistakes. Kid is a legit QB in this league already, so we can't just go in there and think we will dominate Luck. Now, dominating the rest of the team . . . that's a huge possibility.
    The Colts O-line is not good at all and the whole D-line should have a field day with them. I really think that a four man rush will disrupt Luck enough all game, then when you mix in some blitzes . . . good day! we just have to hope that Smith can contain Wayne and Burnett/Dansby can cover Fleener. Donald Brown is nothing to worry about . . . we will stuff the run with ease.
    I think that they will load the box to stop our run game, so I don't think Bush/Thomas will run wild on them. I hope Tanny can play, but if not, I am confident in Moore doing adequate job to win. Fasano will be huge this game if Moore plays. Moore is in love with Fasano on the field.

Phins 24
    Colts 17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU Dolphins View Post
    HUGE game. Winner of this gains a solid foot for the playoffs and one of those wildcard spots.
    screw WC lets win the division and get the #2 seed
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Who would have thought that this game would have serious playoff implications? This is going to be a fun game. Our stud qb vs your stud qb. Too bad Vontae is out
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Who would have thought that this game would have serious playoff implications? This is going to be a fun game. Our stud qb vs your stud qb. Too bad Vontae is out
    Unfortunately, Tannehill may not be healthy enough to play. I was looking forward to the Tanny vs. Luck matchup since the beginning of the season, hopefully he plays. This is going to be a very good game, maybe it will turn into a marquee matchup in the future where Tannehill and Luck become playoff rivals like Manning and Brady. Best of luck on Sunday...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Tired of saying this, but Bush has to have a big game. He needs to start having big games again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Tired of saying this, but Bush has to have a big game. He needs to start having big games again.
    If Bush keeps struggling and Thomas/Miller pick up the slack, do we re-sign Bush at all?

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I'd say yes, but only if he's cheap, and he likely won't be. Pick up a cheaper FA or draft another RB late or give Thigpen more opportunities.

vCash
    I wonder what our special teams has cooking up. It's exciting to finally have a coaching staff that can find weaknesses in teams in all 3 aspects of football.

Our special teams has been MVP the last 2 games IMO. This past week, they had the blocked punt for a td, a blocked fg, and an onside kick.

The game before they had that fake punt for a run to help run the clock out on 4th down.

And fields has just been incredible.

vCash
    Per all the beat writers via Twitter, Moore is taking 1st team reps and Devlin is taking 2nd team reps.

vCash
    Tannehill is also taking first team reps, is limited.

vCash
    Fleener and Vontae both out for the Colts on Sunday.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast