Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You don't have to be so condescending about it.
    You talk a lot of "facts" for someone who doesn't really know anything about the team.
    Enough with trying to paint me as a meany poo poo head, it's extremely annoying. I didn't shed a tear for that douchey opening, which was just as condescending and far less called for.

The Brewers played him exclusively at second, and he was heading for a big league career there.
    Yes, when he was 19 and 20 when he likely had a significantly different body. It's now been two full seasons since then, seasons in which he not only played at 3B but added considerable bulk and muscle.

In a pinch many guys can arguably handle 2B, it doesn't make it their new permanent position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Yeah... And if I said a month ago the marlins would trade jj, buehrle, reyes to the jays you would have a similar comment.
    So what? If I said the same thing to you you would react similarly, as would anyone else. What point is this supposed to make?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronisamazing View Post
    He is ok

Yankees will give up Ramiro Pena, Nick Swisher, and Mike Francessa for him
    You mean Nick Swisher the free agent?

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Would the Jays include Lawrie for Wright?
    And personally, I'd wanna deal with the Reds if we HAVE to trade David. We can get Mesoraco, Stubbs, Hamilton and maybe Leake too. That would be an IDEAL deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJets0809 View Post
    And personally, I'd wanna deal with the Reds if we HAVE to trade David. We can get Mesoraco, Stubbs, Hamilton and maybe Leake too. That would be an IDEAL deal
    I think you are over-estimating what you can get for Wright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    You mean Nick Swisher the free agent?
    That's the one you take issue with? Not Mike Francesa the radio talk show host?

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Bahahahaha

vCash
    Wright is under control for 1 year and very expensive. Lawrie is under control for 4 more years and cheap. If you think the Mets are getting a package like you listed then you're going to be really disappointed.

vCash
    From the White Sox. Gordon Beckham, Dayan Viciedo, Nestor Molina and Dylan Axelrod.

vCash
    From the A's, I'd offer Straily, Griffin, Donaldson, and Grant Green. Only if we could get the extension and we all know the A's like to spend big lmao
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    From the A's, I'd offer Straily, Griffin, Donaldson, and Grant Green. Only if we could get the extension and we all know the A's like to spend big lmao
    knowing billy beane, i don't know if the extension is all that important, he might trade for him to compete in 2013 and then just let him walk for picks.

I wouldn't want donaldson if i were the Mets, i get the package is around Straily and Griffen, but they might want something useful besides those two.

vCash
    mets just offered wright a pretty lucrative extension. if wright does not agree to the extension by the end of the winter meetings, i got a trade offer!

- mets acquire OF L.Martin, lhp martin perez, 3b m.olt, rhp t.bauer.
    - rangers acquire OF J.upton
    - diamondbacks acquire 3b d.wright.

vCash
    DBacks aren't going to give up Bauer and Upton for 1 year of Wright. Plus there is absolutely zero chance the Mets get a package even remotely close to that one for him.

vCash
    IMO Lawrie will be a top 5 third basemen pretty soon, he has tremendous value to us and in 5 years he'll be the guy this team is built around. If I deal Lawrie, I expect a Stanton type coming back. Lawries a 4 win player at 22 even with a pretty meh year with the bat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    That's definitely not nearly enough. Straily and Griffin are two good pieces, but it's still lacking. Donaldson isn't anything special at all and Green had ok numbers in AA. I don't put much stock in PCL and CAL numbers.

Shailene Woodley

Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast