Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 983
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,511
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    He's 22!
    Viciedo is 23, so your point is?

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    11,500
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Viciedo is 23, so your point is?
    Viciedo has been average for two years, and people don't expect too much more.
    Delgado has a 3.95 ERA in 25 career games, and most people expect him to become a very good player.

    Delgado>Viciedo now, and in the future.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  3. #423
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    35,636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Viciedo is 23, so your point is?
    You used Delgado's lack of major league success at the age of 22 as a reason to put down his trade value.

    Most 22 year olds aren't even in the majors yet.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Coon Rapids, MN
    Posts
    2,285
    vCash
    1500
    Who hangs up first?

    MIN gets: Tommy Hanson, Tyler Pastornicky
    ATL gets: Josh Willingham

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by trevhipp7 View Post
    Who hangs up first?

    MIN gets: Tommy Hanson, Tyler Pastornicky
    ATL gets: Josh Willingham
    I'd do that in a second, considering Pastornicky was released from the Dominican Baseball League with a .280 OBP. He blows.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    1500
    What do you guys think of this for the Cubs and Indians?

    Cubs get: Zach McAllister, Michael Brantley and Dillion Howard

    Indians get: Alfonso Soriano (+cash to cover his contract) Josh Vitters, Junior Lake, Matt Szczur and Trey McNutt

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,988
    vCash
    1500

    trade ideas

    Trade Ideas:

    - Red Sox acquire UT Michael Cuddyer(along w/ 10mill cash) from Rockies in exchanged for 2-mid level pitching prospects.

    Why: Cuddyer can either play RF(replacing Ross), play 1b or 3b.

    - LA Angels acquire RHP J.Shields from Rays in exchanged for 1b CJ Cron, C H.Conger, P Maronde, & IF A.Romine.

    Rotation Outlook: Greinke(Resigned) Weaver, Shields, CJ Wilson, Richards.

    - Texas Rangers acquire RHP J.Johnson from Marlins in exchanged for 3b M.Olt & LHP M.Perez.\

    Rotation Outlook: Harrison, Darvish, J.Johnson, Holland, Ogando.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    838
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    Trade Ideas:

    - Red Sox acquire UT Michael Cuddyer(along w/ 10mill cash) from Rockies in exchanged for 2-mid level pitching prospects.

    Why: Cuddyer can either play RF(replacing Ross), play 1b or 3b.

    - LA Angels acquire RHP J.Shields from Rays in exchanged for 1b CJ Cron, C H.Conger, P Maronde, & IF A.Romine.

    Rotation Outlook: Greinke(Resigned) Weaver, Shields, CJ Wilson, Richards.

    - Texas Rangers acquire RHP J.Johnson from Marlins in exchanged for 3b M.Olt & LHP M.Perez.\

    Rotation Outlook: Harrison, Darvish, J.Johnson, Holland, Ogando.
    Josh Johnson is not going to bring anywhere near a return like that. The guy is constantly injured, only under contract for one more year and quite frankly he wasn't nearly as dominant as he used to be last year.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    -Tigers get Bauer from Arizona for Porcello and Crosby

    -Rays get Escobar, Gose, D'arnaud for Shields +cash

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Dodgers trade Dee Gordon, Chad Billingsley, and cash to the Mets for Wright ... good trade?

    Absolutely not!!!

    We do not trade Billingsley.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    19,849
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Absolutely not!!!

    We do not trade Billingsley.
    Yeah because Billingsley has more value than a 7 WAR 3rd baseman?
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-12-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    11,500
    vCash
    1500
    I am hoping Scully was kidding.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  13. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,511
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25:24292791
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Viciedo is 23, so your point is?
    You used Delgado's lack of major league success at the age of 22 as a reason to put down his trade value.

    Most 22 year olds aren't even in the majors yet.
    I know, I just wanted to say that it's as stupid to put down Viciedo's value because of what he did as a 21 or 22 year old. The.jury is still out on him or Delgado.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I am hoping Scully was kidding.
    I was. However, I think this is a key year for Wright. His power has slipped (21 hr) and it slips any further he is flirting with mediocrity in the power hitter category. Nonetheless, he is awesome and I would love to h e him on The Dodgers


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    19,849
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    I was. However, I think this is a key year for Wright. His power has slipped (21 hr) and it slips any further he is flirting with mediocrity in the power hitter category. Nonetheless, he is awesome and I would love to h e him on The Dodgers
    It's not about Wright's power, he is still an effective run producer and was certainly hurt in that area due to the lack of production at the top of the Met's lineup in comparison to previous seasons (sans Reyes)

    Remember a 2 WAR third baseman is considered above average.

    Wright was a 7 WAR third baseman last year due to his great defense and how he hit especially in the first half.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •