Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 983
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Jacoby Ellsbury+ for Elvis Andrus+

    makes sense for both teams
    PSD Bulls Mock Trade Deadline
    Chicago Bulls


    Rose-Gordon-Deng-Anderson-Asik




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,948
    vCash
    1500
    Does Ellsbury have that much value though?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Does Ellsbury have that much value though?
    I don't think he does.
    #ClutchTime

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Jacoby Ellsbury+ for Elvis Andrus+

    makes sense for both teams
    Not that much sense. Rangers probably use Andrus for a TORP not an injured, one year wonder in Ellsbury who's nearing free agency.
    #ClutchTime

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,948
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I don't think he does.
    Me either. Not really close.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    589
    vCash
    1500
    Hanrahan for prospects? Or for a Catcher/Corner Outfielder



    CITY OF CHAMPIONS....and the Buccos

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    Could ms get jay Bruce or cargo for pitching prospects?
    Hopefully the M's don't go after Cargo. I'd like to see how the AL West becomes if they're prospects develop. He's a much different player outside of Coors. He's an All-Star at Coors and turns into an average hitter elsewhere.

    Shailene Woodley

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13,432
    vCash
    1500
    I see James Shields definitely being traded.

    Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,395
    vCash
    1500
    I want James Shields or Elvis Andrus for a package that starts with Matt Adams and Jordan Swagerty

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,279
    vCash
    1500
    Mariners in:
    Alex Gordon

    KC in:
    James Paxton/Danny Hultzen and any filler prospects.
    I'm In.



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shadow Moses
    Posts
    325
    vCash
    1500
    Elvis Andrus for Jason Kubel and Tyler Skaggs both needs for the Rangers would be filled.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shadow Moses
    Posts
    325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Mariners in:
    Alex Gordon

    KC in:
    James Paxton/Danny Hultzen and any filler prospects.
    If this trade happened I would suicide if I was a M's fan.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,893
    vCash
    1500
    Ethier will not be traded

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,656
    vCash
    1500
    These are just general ideas:

    Rockies trade Dexter Fowler to Braves for Tommy Hanson/Mike Minor/Randall Delgado and Christian Martinez

    Angels trade Vernon Wells and cash to Red Sox for John Lackey

    Diamondbacks trade AJ Pollock and Chris Johnson to Cubs for Matt Garza

    Rangers trade Mike Olt and Leonys Martin for James Shields

    Twins trade Justin Morneau to Red Sox for Daniel Bard

    Rangers trade Michael Young and Martin Perez for JP Arencibia

    A's trade Coco Crisp to Marlins

    Twins trade Denard Span to Reds

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shadow Moses
    Posts
    325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    These are just general ideas:

    Rockies trade Dexter Fowler to Braves for Tommy Hanson/Mike Minor/Randall Delgado and Christian Martinez

    Angels trade Vernon Wells and cash to Red Sox for John Lackey

    Diamondbacks trade AJ Pollock and Chris Johnson to Cubs for Matt Garza

    Rangers trade Mike Olt and Leonys Martin for James Shields

    Twins trade Justin Morneau to Red Sox for Daniel Bard

    Rangers trade Michael Young and Martin Perez for JP Arencibia

    A's trade Coco Crisp to Marlins

    Twins trade Denard Span to Reds
    I could live with these trades.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •