Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns win

5 83.33%
  • Browns lose

1 16.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    It's hilarious how much he talks down to all the reporters. He acts like he's some type of football genius and they just don't get how great of a coach he is. It's actually pretty funny. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed someone who has accomplished so little feel the need to act so entitled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    It's hilarious how much he talks down to all the reporters. He acts like he's some type of football genius and they just don't get how great of a coach he is. It's actually pretty funny. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed someone who has accomplished so little feel the need to act so entitled.
    Spot on. I would love to punch him in his face and beat the ******* out of him.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Um Obama. Oh wait too soon. Sorry no politics on here.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    also makes no sense. obama is one of the nicest people i ever met. He's real unlike fake ***** mitt "ill buy your buniness strip it and sell it to china for millions but then change all my ideas during one debate so i sound great" Romney. haha ya too soon.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    also makes no sense. obama is one of the nicest people i ever met. He's real unlike fake ***** mitt "ill buy your buniness strip it and sell it to china for millions but then change all my ideas during one debate so i sound great" Romney. haha ya too soon.
    Give me a break, I usually like the analysis you put forth but this is by far the dumbest thing you have ever said...I have news for you, Obama is the same as Romney and would say or do anything to get elected and in this case re-elected, for example his switch on gay marriage recently, plus why do you think he's been so lack on immigration and against closing the borders, while attempting to grant amnesty to all illegals? to get their vote and it worked, he'll support whoever, doesnt matter the cause or the group, to get elected...politics has become a smear game and the men and women leading our country today are a disgrace to the great men and women who led before...I agree though, lets keep the politics out of the Browns forum, just had to respond to an incredibly stupid and ignorant comment, all good
    "What is dead may never die."

Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

vCash
    Yes no lame poltics please hahaha.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345