Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns win

5 83.33%
  • Browns lose

1 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Please fire Shurmur this week... He is clearly an idiot.

vCash
    Brandon Weeden has done a great job imo. I don't think he deserves all the blame people give him. Fire Pat Shurmur, and at this point I am almost positive the Fake Pat Shurmur is the real one!

vCash
    Weeden is fine... you guys are crazy

FIRE PAT SHURMUR

vCash
    I never Weeden is not the answer, but today he did look good. Fact. He missed alot of throws and seemed afraid to throw down field at times. Maybe because Reed was back there. I would love to have Teo at linebacker for the next ten years. I would not rule out a WR in the first round either. It depends who is there. I feel browniebucks frustration, but we have Weeden and he was a first round pick. I really do not hope we give up on him. He is good. Everyone has bad games. Our defense was sitting back early in this game and they got crushed. Once they became more aggressive, they played well. Then when we got the lead, we sat back again. Poor job of coaching all around. Maiva had a pretty gaood game when he was out there today. The secondary as a whole played pretty well. Usama Young missed a pick and so did Haden. I noticed Skrine was doing well in run support today. That was good to see. Bad game in all, the coaches cost us a W.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Weeden struggled, Shurmur had his typical bad clock management and our receivers couldn't get open down the field. Yet again we lose a game that was right there for the taking. It sure is frustrating.

vCash
    I agree that Weeden struggled, but from what I saw on TV(I was not at the game though) the receivers were open (at least by NFL standards). Weeden seemed to indecisive yesterday. It could just be me though.

vCash
    There was some open receivers on the shorter routes that he whiffed on. I'm talking about the plays down the field. The only play I recall where one of our receivers actually got separation was the throw to Gordon that Weeden threw late. Weeden really looked uncomfortable though, big difference from the last few games.

vCash
    I agree. He looked very uncomfortable.

vCash
    Is it Weeden or is it the playcalling that throws to the receiver that runs short of the first down on 3rd down multiple times a game? I know that the underneath route is there...but he hits that guy nearly every time...it is as if he doesn't even look down field. How many times on 3rd and 5 or less have we seen a 2 or 3 yard pickup via the pass? It is mind boggling!

Maybe it is all a smokescreen to suck enough to get Te'o next year...but if this is the Brandon Weeden that we have for the next 3+ years...we are in for a long 3+years!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    Is it Weeden or is it the playcalling that throws to the receiver that runs short of the first down on 3rd down multiple times a game? I know that the underneath route is there...but he hits that guy nearly every time...it is as if he doesn't even look down field. How many times on 3rd and 5 or less have we seen a 2 or 3 yard pickup via the pass? It is mind boggling!

Maybe it is all a smokescreen to suck enough to get Te'o next year...but if this is the Brandon Weeden that we have for the next 3+ years...we are in for a long 3+years!
    Don't understand the sudden Te'o fascination. Maybe its because I hate Notre Dame but give me Jarvis Jones or Barkevious over him any day of the week and twice on Sundays please!

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

vCash
    The thing that scares me with Jarvis Jones is his spinal stenosis. That could really cut his career short according to what I've been reading.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74 View Post
    I know you have mentioned that before. My fiance has family out in Celina.
    Now that you say that I remember you saying that now.

Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Geno Smith Please.
    Please go away with your trollish posts you always seems to have.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Weeden had a ugly game but for people to say he is not the answer are off base. He hasn't even finished his rookie season yet and he is going to have ups and downs. I'll reserve my judgement on Weeden untill next season.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Melo, you also have to remember that at least the team BATTLED this weekend. I am completely done with Shurmurs irrogant Post Game Interviews.

HOYERMANIA!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast