Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns win

5 83.33%
  • Browns lose

1 16.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Celina. You'd never heard of it I'm sure.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Is that close to Lima, Ohio? I played against Lima in baseball 2 out of the last 3 years and I thought I remembered hearing/seeing something about Celina.

vCash
    Yeah Lima is like 30 from us.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Going to this game. It's odd saying but I almost have the most belief in the Browns (yeah 2-6) franchise over the other Cleveland teams.
    The CAVS are on a 20 year rebuild and play in a league whereby the stars dictate policy. The Tribe don't know how "Moneyball" actually works and can't figure out how to stretch a dollar or scout effectively. The Browns finally have an owner to Champion a concept of "winning culture." And with the NFL actually having legit parity not perceived parity a playoff appearance this century seems realistic.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    I love that line about the Indians

I wish I could go to the game. I'm dealing with the broke college kid budget and it's just too much gas/ticket wise for me to make the trip.

vCash
    I love being at Browns games...but sitting in front of my TV with a big ol' plate of pot roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms and some crusty bread is a close second (especially when it is freaking cold out). That being said...anyone offers me a ticket, I am there in a heartbeat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Celina. You'd never heard of it I'm sure.
    I know you have mentioned that before. My fiance has family out in Celina.

vCash
    I'll go ahead and say this with 8 minutes to go in the game.....

Good teams don't kick 5 FG's. They find a way to at least get 1 or 2 of those in the endzone. This game shouldn't even be close.

With that said, I love the effort by the players so far. That's more of a shot at Shurmur and his play calling than our team....

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

vCash
    new coach please

vCash
    I've come to an understanding. it don't Matter how good the Browns get. The NFL will never let us win. Its funny i use to say that just as a joke. But im really starting to believe it. Its just insane how the refs always manage to make bad calls against us late in games, It can't just be a Coincidence.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Geno Smith Please.

vCash
    The same Geno Smith that in the last 3 weeks has gone 83 for 142 (58%) for 681 (227 per game, 4.7 per attempt), 5 TDs, 3 INTs.

That is so much better than Weeden's 56 for 105 (53%) for 569 (190 per game, 5.4 per attempt), 2 TDs, 2 INTs. That includes that windy day last week where him and Rivers both couldn't do anything.

So tell me how Geno Smith would miraculously make the WRs start catching balls. Smith won't change the fact that we lead the league in drops. We did last year too. Was that Weeden's fault, even though he wasn't here?

Oh, and Weeden is doing that against NFL defenses, not the Big 12 where defense is optional. If he was doing that against the SEC it would be one thing, they are a whole other animal.

P.S. How is Kevin Jones doing right now?

vCash
    I was lucky enough to get loge tickets. That being said they still lost. I'll take crappy seats in a win next time.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    I do not get why Weeden kept overlooking the under receivers. They were wide open all day long. Oh well. I think Shurmurs gone during the bye.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Colt McCoy could have led the Browns to 5 FGs...and I'll go out on a limb and say he may have even thrown in a touchdown today.

Brandon Weeden is NOT the answer at QB...he is consistently late getting throws out, he checks down on 3rd down and throws short of the first down marker with WAY too much regularity, and he has happy feet in the pocket. I don't care how strong your arm is...if you don't get throws out on time, you are no better than what #12 would be doing for this football team.

That said...unless they go after a QB in free agency or via trade, they will wind up missing their chance at Manti Te'o at LB for the next 10 years or so because they will need an upgrade at QB.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast