• Browns win

5 83.33%
  • Browns lose

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 9. Browns vs Ravens. Sunday Nov. 4th 1:00 EDT

Code:
    WEEK NINE Cleveland Browns vs Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns Stadium Time: 1:00 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 70.8 1,912 9 10 B. Weeden 84.0 1,837 9 6 J. Flacco
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 370 127 3.7 5 T. Richardson 524 106 4.9 5 R. Rice
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 379 17 22.3 4 J. Gordon 453 31 14.6 1 A. Bolden
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions D. Jackson D. Jackson J. Haden 60 3 2 B. Pollard H. Ngata C. Williams 51 3.0 3
    More Stats

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Woah, this is really early for a GT! You must still be basking in your beat down of me in Fantasy Football... Thanks for the thread! always enjoy these week to week.

vCash
    Nice job LGB, you know I will expect this every Tuesday though from now on, just joking. Keep up the good work.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Anyone got twitter? i found this funny twitter page called @weedenwagon. Go hop on the weedenwagon!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Anyone got twitter? i found this funny twitter page called @weedenwagon. Go hop on the weedenwagon!
    HAHA thats funny, there is a lot of accounts for Weeden followers on Twitter, when I first started following @bweeden3 I ended up getting a bunch of messages from other Weeden accounts asking to follow them to show support for Weeden. I think I'm following like 9 Weeden accounts. It's great.

vCash
    I think we'll be able to move the ball and score on them offensively which makes me hopeful but I don't see how we'll be able to contain Rice. Hopefully we get Taylor and Rubin back this week. Having Haden this time around against them will certainly help too. We likely lose this game but I'm going with an optimistic outlook and predicting a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I think we'll be able to move the ball and score on them offensively which makes me hopeful but I don't see how we'll be able to contain Rice. Hopefully we get Taylor and Rubin back this week. Having Haden this time around against them will certainly help too. We likely lose this game but I'm going with an optimistic outlook and predicting a win.
    Don't worry, our OC will do that for you guys.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Don't worry, our OC will do that for you guys.
    Please Mod remove this comment, I feel that the comment is ok but that Sig is clear baiting on the Browns forum. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Please Mod remove this comment, I feel that the comment is ok but that Sig is clear baiting on the Browns forum. LOL.
    I'm on it. We cant put up with this bs!!!

vCash
    High scoring game, Browns win 19-16.
    Weeden 17-31 212 1 TD 2 INT's
    TRICH 24-80 1 TD
    Gordon 4-111 yds
    Coops 3-29 yds first NFL TD
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    TRICH 24-80 1 TD
    Gordon 4-111 yds
    I'm kool with dat!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    TRICH 24-80 1 TD
    Gordon 4-111 yds
    Hey this isn't the Brownies of last year where putting up 19 pts is a high scoring game, LOL. I read your first comment and was expecting something like 34 - 27.

I don't think Weeden is going to throw two picks with Webb out and also Reed still apparently somewhat banged up. I think the rest of what you did was pretty good though and would love to see Gordon get over 100 yards. Plus with the way the Ravens run D' is playing this year its not out of the question that TRich puts up 100+ if he does get 24 carries. Hopefully with Taylor and Rubin both playing limited snaps this weekend that will help the run game and not allow Rice to run all over the place controlling the clock for the Ratbirds. You guys know what the weather is looking like for you in Cleveland on Sunday yet?

Browns 27- Ravens 23

vCash
    LOL. Sorry Otto, I meant low scoring game. You are right though. 19 was a lot of points last year. If Shurmur pulls off a win here, then I believe he may be safe through the bye. LOL
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    I really want this win. One, because its against the Ratbirds, two because it is at home, and three because this would be huge going into the Bye Week for such a young team giving them the added confidence they need going into the second part of the season. Also it would give me two weeks to boast about the "V". I think it will be close till the end and the Browns like in Week 4 will have another chance to win it. I think we will see if this team has improved since that time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast