Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these young QBs would you build around?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

3 6.67%
  • Sam Bradford

3 6.67%
  • Josh Freeman

5 11.11%
  • Cam Newton

10 22.22%
  • Christian Ponder

1 2.22%
  • Blaine Gabbert

9 20.00%
  • Jake Locker

4 8.89%
  • Brandon Weeden

0 0%
  • Andy Dalton

6 13.33%
  • Ryan Tannehill

4 8.89%
  • Draft a Rookie QB from this years Class

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Julius gabbert

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Gabby

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    Julius gabbert
    a.k.a. the love child of the two football Gods Julius Peppers and Blaine G(oat)abbert.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Man, I rooted for Gabbert today and he came through with a legendary preformance. Of sucking it up all over the place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Man, I rooted for Gabbert today and he came through with a legendary preformance. Of sucking it up all over the place.
    he wasn't good....but he wasn't that bad either really

vCash
    Midget Mascot would be a punt returner if he played on the Jags. Or the gunner on special teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Midget Mascot would be a punt returner if he played on the Jags. Or the gunner on special teams.
    what did you think of goatbert's performance today?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    what did you think of goatbert's performance today?
    I didn't watch the game, but from the comments it sounded like he didn't get any help. Justin Blackmon can't run, and the other receivers can't catch, basically. Which doesn't surprise me at all. I hated the Blackmon pick and the rest of them are mediocre journeymen. They just signed some 30 year old refugee from the Arena League who got cut by the Dolphins, which gives you some idea of how bad that receiving corps is.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 11-04-2012 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    Wilson led his team to a win passing for 3 TD's at a 66% completion rate despite 5 dropped passes by his receivers.

vCash
    Wilson led his team to a win passing for 3 TD's at a 66% completion rate despite 5 dropped passes by his receivers.
    I guarantee it isn't 5 official drops in the stats. And you left out total yardage on accident right?

Bringing up drops is so pointless. People try to do it and say oh hey he had 5 drops but if he didn't he would be 75% and 70 more yards blah blah. But they don't go and add in the yardage for every single other QB like they don't have drops either. It's silly.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I guarantee it isn't 5 official drops in the stats. And you left out total yardage on accident right?

Bringing up drops is so pointless. People try to do it and say oh hey he had 5 drops but if he didn't he would be 75% and 70 more yards blah blah. But they don't go and add in the yardage for every single other QB like they don't have drops either. It's silly.
    Well he still had 7.2 Y/a, which is decent. As you say yards are a volume stat..

vCash
    Well he still had 7.2 Y/a, which is decent. As you say yards are a volume stat..
    True as hell.

But, do you really defend 180 YPG for a season? You have to be better than that if you ask me. He doesn't need Brees' numbers but they should produce more out of the pass game with that run game IMO.

I feel he lacks the ability to throw it too much more than that like other top tier QB's can to put up those 300 yard games some what consistently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    True as hell.

But, do you really defend 180 YPG for a season? You have to be better than that if you ask me. He doesn't need Brees' numbers but they should produce more out of the pass game with that run game IMO.

I feel he lacks the ability to throw it too much more than that like other top tier QB's can to put up those 300 yard games some what consistently.
    I think it is a combination of the run game and great field position from the defense and special teams.

vCash
    I think it is a combination of the run game and great field position from the defense and special teams.
    He would look horrible on a team that couldn't run the ball like they can. Or a lot worse anyways.

It's the same reason he gets all those deep bombs. They kill you with the run, lull you to sleep, hit you PA deep. It's a pretty simple concept IMO.

Wilson looks more potential laden than anything else right now. I don't see him playing at a very high skill level yet. The thing that gives you faith isn't the game doesn't seem too big for him. Even when the D's are above his level, he seems to have the nerves to handle it even if he doesn't have the QB acumen just yet.

vCash
    edit: dont care.

GO wilson
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-04-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast