Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you want Titus Young on your team?

Well he's most likely going to get cut very soon, so I'm just curious if anyone would want him on their team.

Here's some cliffnotes, probably not 100% accurate, but this is just from my memory and what was basically published/rumoured to have happened.

-wants more balls throws his way
    -sabotages Lions offense by purposely lining up in wrong position and running wrong routes
    -gets benched for last Q against Packers (I think it was Pack...)
    -doesn't like being benched so he's sent home for the week
    -benched for the next game (Texans game)
    -allowed back to facility week before Colts game
    -apparently still being a distraction, sent home indefinitely
    -Schwartz says no longer a receiving option this coming week even though Broyles is now out for season.

So, obviously this guy has the talent, but would you want this guy on your team, knowing the headaches most likely to occur.
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 12-03-2012 at 07:58 PM.

no.

sucks too, because he made so many big plays last season.

Bmarsh, Alshon, Titus would be sex and I would hope that after this **** up he'd be able to get his head on straight or maybe go to a locker room with more of a veteran leadership presence.
    MUST BE REAL BAD TO BRING ME BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Bmarsh, Alshon, Titus would be sex and I would hope that after this **** up he'd be able to get his head on straight or maybe go to a locker room with more of a veteran leadership presence.
    The thing with our offense, though. It's literally all veterans with good leadership. ****, he's playing with guys like Burleson (great leader), Calvin (humble guy, leads by example), Osgood (vet guy, extremely hard worker) and then you have guys on the O line like Backus, Raiola, Peterman and even Stafford. I don't think leadership is the problem.

But it definitley would not surprise me to see this guy succeed eventually. But he's already demanding balls be thrown his way when he's proved basically nothing in the NFL.

i wouldnt want him

Noooooope

There're a few teams that'll take a flyer on him. Some coaches and locker room can fix character issues. Something the Lions have struggled with doing in recent memory.

Look!! You can see the exact moment his little heart breaks =)

Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Who?
    PSD's c_reinert

He will need a team like NE or Pitt where the coaches will hold him accountable and none of the players on the team will allow him to get out of hand. In Det we just don't have this.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Hes not good enough to act like the way he does. Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    The thing with our offense, though. It's literally all veterans with good leadership. ****, he's playing with guys like Burleson (great leader), Calvin (humble guy, leads by example), Osgood (vet guy, extremely hard worker) and then you have guys on the O line like Backus, Raiola, Peterman and even Stafford. I don't think leadership is the problem.

But it definitley would not surprise me to see this guy succeed eventually. But he's already demanding balls be thrown his way when he's proved basically nothing in the NFL.
    Your leadership comes from your coaching staff and by the way guys are acting on the lions over the last few years i think your problem is Schwartz.

nope we already had randy moss who i ****ing hated

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

In Carolina I'd take him on a small contract. Not that Carolina is any position to pull players at a low cost, but I wouldn't give him a sizeable contract until I could see if he could keep it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post

suspended for most of his sophomore season at Boise State after a fight with a teammate

sent home after he sucker-punched Louis Delmas.
    sabotages Lions offense by purposely lining up in wrong position and running wrong routes in packers game.. benced for remader of game
    sent home for week leading up to texens..
    inactive agenst texens
    picked up trash in week leading up to colts
    inactive agenst colts
    sent home in week leading up to pack..
    had 3 starters(2 being captons) call him out (dom sims and CJ) staford also used turms like "next man up"

i think it is bigger then just needing a leader

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast