Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://bustingbrackets.com/2012/12/1...for-like-duke/

Dream scenario for Duke fans. But even without Okafor, Jones recruitment looks pretty good for Duke right now. Okafor would huge though considering Duke is light on big guys post Mason.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    5 star SG Dante Exum taking an official visit to IU this weekend for the Minnesota game.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    http://bustingbrackets.com/2012/12/1...for-like-duke/

Dream scenario for Duke fans. But even without Okafor, Jones recruitment looks pretty good for Duke right now. Okafor would huge though considering Duke is light on big guys post Mason.
    Once again its MSU/Duke for top recruits. Hopefully it pans out different this time.

vCash
    Parker Jackson Cartwright is down to UCLA/Arizona
    Last edited by popo85; 01-10-2013 at 01:56 AM.

vCash
    JaQuan Lyle takes UK out of his top 10 (they never offered him anyways) and replaces them with Florida. From what I have heard/seen from the Hoosier recruiting reporters, the leaders are IU and Louisville.

#iubb

vCash
    5 star wing Theo Pinson and 4 star SG Phil Booth both were at IU this weekend. Still waiting for the rivals write-up but the Indiana recruiting reporter on twitter has been hearing that Pinson loved everything about IU.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    5 star wing Theo Pinson and 4 star SG Phil Booth both were at IU this weekend. Still waiting for the rivals write-up but the Indiana recruiting reporter on twitter has been hearing that Pinson loved everything about IU.
    Oh man if we Pinson.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Trey Lyles cut his list down to 6 the other day - UCLA, Butler, Florida, Louisville, Duke, and Kentucky. So to summarize, this means that UCLA, Louisville, Butler, Florida, and Duke will be the first to know when he announces his commitment to Kentucky.

#iubb

vCash
    I wish nothing but the worst for Lyles. He's just a douchey kid. That's not even the bitter IU fan speaking. The kid is a prick.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Double
    Last edited by Theriot2; 02-11-2013 at 03:54 PM.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    I wish nothing but the worst for Lyles. He's just a douchey kid. That's not even the bitter IU fan speaking. The kid is a prick.
    Why is he douchey?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Why is he douchey?
    A lot of people in the Indianapolis area (not just IU fans) have always felt the dude is just all about himself. In addition, another big factor that many believe was that Nike schools (whom his AAU team is sponsored by) such including (primarily) Kentucky and Syracuse started chatting with him during his sophomore year and eventually Trey wanted something to compare IU with. The whole de-commitment was a big deal, and there were rumors a many about Trey having taken an unofficial visit to Kentucky while he was still committed to IU in July which apparently is an illegal time to do so. Tom Crean tweeted this a few hours on the day before news broke he decommitted (I still have it favorited)..

I told my staff today that my football coaching friends think fb recruiting is like mbb recruiting because you have to deal with so many People that get involved. We think that more and more people never stop recruiting other school’s pledges. We are both right. Way of life.”
    So the overall point is that the kid has a big ego. Another side to the story was the role his father has played in his recruitment. Trey's father is currently an assistant for his high school and, once again, there were strong rumors out of Indy that another reason Trey decommit was cause his father wanted a guaranteed role on the coaching staff. In addition, one thing that really irks me is there have been multiple interviews where Trey's father has talked about how he's directly said he wants a program that can get Trey ready for the NBA, then others where he denies the one-and-done philosophy in his son's recruitment and he wants to look at all schools. IMO he's full of ****.

The overall message is that, like Theriot2 said, it's not bitterness towards him as IU fans - it's a combo of things.

#iubb

vCash
    One of the IU reporters did a closer look at IU's potential 2014 IU class, with Theo Pinson, Dante Exum, Goodluck Okonoboh, and Phil Booth as the most likely guys. He didn't include JaQuan Lyle which was kind of surprising cause he thinks there's still maturity issues with him (apparently he missed the team bus to a recent game). Trevon Blueitt is, IMO, most likely headed to Butler or Michigan.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Why is he douchey?
    Basically what JW? said.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Top 25 prospect Dwayne Morgan from the DMV area to announce his decision on April 15th. He had a final six of Maryland, UNLV, IU, Seton Hall, Mizzou, and South Florida awhile ago but has apparently added Arizona, Georgetown and UConn to the mix.

He's been out to UNLV, Maryland, South Florida, and Georgetown before. The others he has yet to visit, which makes me believe it will be between UNLV and Maryland, giving a slight edge to Maryland cause they're the hometown team.

#iubb

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast