Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Trade Possibilities

With things looking crappy at the moment, thought I would start a little more hopeful thread?

Knowing how aggressive the Eagles are with adding players and how frequently they trade. Any viable targets out there the Eagles could target to help this team?

Some of my thoughts:

Talib
    Jason Smith
    Jarred Cook
    Matt Flynn
    Roger Saffold
    Mike McGlynn
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Rgiii
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Geesh they gave up on Mike Mcglynn why would they even think about making a trade for him?I don't see how it could improve the C position very much at all.

Now Roger Saffold imo would be an upgrade to the o-line but,I doubt they could get him.

Also not sure why they would consider Jared Cook,they already have Celek who at times can be great other times not so much.They also have Harbor who imo they don't use enough in the first place.

vCash
    Bryant McKinnie

He's on the block and has experience. Can't be worse than what we got.

vCash
    Heard McKinnie has been lazy as **** as of late.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Wilmington, DE and South Philadelphia, PA
    vCash
    Why Matt Flynn. We don't need his bloated contract. We are stuck with this roster for better or worse.
    I miss football!!!!

vCash
    Deadline has come,no trades for the Eagles.

vCash
    Not surprising
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Bowe from KC

vCash
    Um, little late SJSF.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

Trade Possibilities

We should trade vick cuz our line sucks...feel like someone suggested this already...oh well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    We should trade vick cuz our line sucks...feel like someone suggested this already...oh well
    Doubt very seriously that they will get much for Vick in a trade.Too many teams been burned by Eagle QB trades already.

vCash
    Tim tebow?

vCash
    Honestly any trade for a QB involves a high risk (stud player/high draft pick). Honestly I think we cut ties with Vick/Asomugha freeing some 20mil. We have to role with Foles, love it or not and hopefully some some solid free agent help, specifically OL, DL, DBs

vCash
    I have to say that the trade for DeMeco was a great trade for the Eagles. I think from a leadership point of view this team needs more players like him. Since Dawk, Trotter, Westbrook and a few others being are gone. This team doesn't have one leader. I think teams really love draft picks. ALmost like they are gold. But most picks are a crap shoot. Why not trade a pick or 2 in the offseason/before the draft and get a few good few players. I wouldn't trade our 1st or 2nd rounder. But from 3rd-7 i feel are a total crap shoot. They need a big receiver and i would target Bowe first. ANd then if possible someone on the o-line.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast